Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

When you are a newbie, you do not even know how to start using bitcoins, that is how it works at the beggining. For me, it was a difficult start, but in the end, you end up learning a lot of stuff.
this is not so factual to me and even many people where clause is still very thick with the nuances of the beginner's mind. At first I saw the potential and even the controversy they had. But in the end I have a point where trust is always directly proportional to the profit I make.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:40:01 PM

For me it is actually both, it presents a new opportunity for us to capitalize on which allows us to invest and then also it is also a challenge on how we can succeed at this opportunity that was presented to us.
Shuvrofpro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

I think bitcoin is an opportunity and also its a challenge. Bitcoin is play important role in my life and my family. Bitcoin give me a financial freedom. It also give a new economic view in whole world.
Bitcoin is risky if you don't understand. Don't invest bitcoin before know about bitcoin perfectly. So learn knowledge about Bitcoin before the invest.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

Opportunity is always a challenge my friend.
That being said - borrowing money, investing more then you can afford to lose without sweating - all very bad ideas.

But if you have extra money - better to make a portfolio, say 20% Bitcoin, 20% Ethereum, 20% Neo, and 40% to anything else you find interesting. EOS looks very interesting at the moment, Cardano is a very long-term prospect .....

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

It is a challenge and opportunity as well its a challenge because when you invest you must have the courage to face the consequences that may happen for all we know that investing is a risk and opportunity because you may succeed and have a big profit once you invest into a good project that give you a big profit.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

Bitcoin is both. It is an opportunity for those seeking some level of financial freedom and independence, generally the people, while it is a challenge to well established financial institutions like banks and governments.
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

I've been joining bitcoin for so long and it build my interest each day. Bitcoin deals in both sides it depends on how we manage our bitcoin life but for me I appreciate the opportunity that bitcoin has given me and it is a challenge to stay connected with this bitcoin. I prefer using bitcoin it is easy to accessed.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

Bitcoin is both. It is an opportunity for those seeking some level of financial freedom and independence, generally the people, while it is a challenge to well established financial institutions like banks and governments.
I agree with you, Bitcoin is an opportunity and challege. It became an opportunity for all of the people to have it as an investment and another source of income; it became challenging because you really need to put an effort before having profit.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.
Undoubtedly one of the best advise one can give to a prospective investor, Borrowing money to invest in Bitcoin i think is not a good idea also, its advisable to invest what you can afford to lose.

I totally agree with I don't think borrowing money to invest in a risky investement is a good idea bitcoin needs to be delt with carefully yet it is now one of the most profitable investment.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

I think it is in both party.
We need to accept bitcoin to our life because it is a great opportunity to raise our life into poverty.. But it is also very challenging .because ee need to be more focused to it. We need to end the task , we need to be more patience and also we need to manage our time  .
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

If you had truly read into Bitcoin, you would find that it is not possible that it is a ponzi, new investors don't pay for old investors profits. The mining fee is payment for work provided, not evidence of a ponzi. Bitcoin challenges the conception of currency, being that it is usually government backed, regional and cash based, it will obviously find hostility against the ruling force, as do all new usurpers.

indeed. the fact that some countries accept bitcoin as payment is another evidence that bitcoin is not a ponzi. even some governments have their own cryrocurrencies under their regulations.
Bitcoin has become pure opportunity for economic challenges.
So i think you said bitcoin is an opportunity and a challenge because with bitcoin we will be increase our adrenalin when its going lower and in another side, bitcoin also as opportunity which give us very high chance to get big profit to go to financial freedom in the future.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:50:41 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.
Undoubtedly one of the best advise one can give to a prospective investor, Borrowing money to invest in Bitcoin i think is not a good idea also, its advisable to invest what you can afford to lose.

I totally agree with I don't think borrowing money to invest in a risky investement is a good idea bitcoin needs to be delt with carefully yet it is now one of the most profitable investment.
It is one among the highly profiting asset compared to most other investment schemes as well other forms of digital investment. Only thing that needs to be given much importance is the security as well the underlying risk associated with bitcoin. To overcome this issue the user needs to be knowledgeable and some takes is as a challenge. When it is considered a challenge, he needs to educate himself a lot.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

absolutely your are correct bitcoin are opportunity of challenge investment in bitcoin are risky but its excited specially if the price going pump the profits they receive of the hiolder's are become expensive. nothing doubt you have an knowledge how to invest in bitcoin try it and hope you become successful but not possible get it focus and hard work are key for the success.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

Bitcoin is noth opportunity and challenge.  Opportunity because there is a great future for knowing this and can earn with bitcoin and a challenge for working hard to gain for more bitcoin.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:13:24 AM

I think Bitcoin is an opportunity, it gives chance to all of the people to work and gain profit in an easy way and a little effort. Even though you are not a degree holder, you are allowed to join.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:37:06 AM

For me bitcoin is a great opportunity given to everyone, we should grab the oppurtunity. In our day, we are struggling to find work and money, In bitcoin you can easily find a job and have a lot of money to earn, as long as you're patient with posting.

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:57:00 AM

I see bitcoin as an opportunity only for those who are well informed about it and a challenge to those who do not understand how it’s nature as well as how it operates. In this case, I would like to call it a challenge to your parents because they have either little or no information about it. You can turn this challenge into a great opportunity for you and your parents by providing them with the necessary information they need. A lot of people out there see bitcoin as a challenge simply because they lack knowledge about the whole thing and thus see it as and associate it to evil. It is up to you and I to educate these people about the prospects of bitcoin and help them benefit from the opportunities bitcoin presents.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:13:02 AM

If you have the opportunity to invest, you have extra money or you want to lend from your family to make an investment then go, this is your chance while the price now of bitcoin still in low value because I know in the near future we can never tell that a good chance to have more profits is in your hands because I believe the price of bitcoin will pump up in a few days.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:02:17 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

I think you should not doubt bitcoin. Because if you doubt, you will not invest as a professional investor. Because professional investors always believe in what they have invested and are consistent with it despite the downside.
You can invest in other altcoins that bring more profit, Credits, NEO, ICX, Vechain, EOS, ... these are very potential altcoins and you should hold on to long.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

You have to understand that bitcoin is a useful means of payment and is appreciated by the trust of all people around the world, so the price will increase as everyone here has a strong belief in it.
This is your chance to earn profits by buying bitcoin at lower prices and the challenge is also for you to sell bitcoin at a high price, because bitcoin is a future investment whose price will go up and down depending on the enthusiast and his scarcity, and it's just a matter of time .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: