Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
Kynner (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

Everyone here will likely tell you to invest and that is probably a good decision but the most critical thing is when you invest because timing in crypto is everything. If you bought that 20k top in December you are hurting right now but if you bought that 6k dip this month then you are feeling great. Timing is everything but yes you should try to get in imo, we are still early in the game. Also do a ton of research prior to entering because this world does not forgive mistakes easy.

thank you for that effective advice, I believe I will be able to master the knowledge, I will study and analyze further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

You should understand that BTC is a useful means of payment and that it is valued by the trust of the whole person, so that the price of it will increase because everyone here has a strong belief in it.

I hope that belief will spread to everyone around the world not just you and this forum.
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

It's not anonymous. Transactions are trackable and with some investigation it's even possible to find the addresses owners. Many criminals were already gotten transacting BTCs and the money was taken by the local law forces.

If you and your parents are a bit afraid of Bitcoin investment, you can start low. Don't put much money on it, start with an amount you and your parents consider low. Wait some months and you will have enough personal experience to invest more or not. I just think you should invest, doesn't matter the amount, the important is to be inside this world!
Another great advice for me, thank you so much, hopefully a lot of helpers like me thanks to you. Thanks to your comments, my parents changed the stereotype of Bitcoin and Crytopia, hoping they would make a decision soon with my suggestions.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing

If 2017 was so exciting about bitcoins prices, you are not wrong if you think that 2018 will be even better than before  Wink

... they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots...

If they still think that bitcoin is like a mlm ponzi scheme, then they do not know anything about bitcoin, they also do not know anything about mlm ponzi schemes ....

Do not scared your parents,  they seems to still need to know a lot about bitcoins, anyway you could invest just a small amount of money so they can feel comfortable with it. In a near future they will be angry with you because you didn't invest more that you did xD

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

When you say that, I think you have a bit of technical and technological knowledge, so what do you think of investing in a formula that has practical or practical implications?

I understand what you say, technology is one thing but people love it and apply it or not is another thing, if people around the world do not recognize it then it's useless too, I need be sure for my money.
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

I do not think Bitcoin has been that long, but it's been a lot of news and the world is talking about bitcoin. And in my opinion, investment in bitcoin is very profitable and increases faster than other investments. if there is no bitcoin, maybe blockchain technology will not be as famous as it is today. bitcoin is very worthy to be one asset or as an investment. but of course everything needs a good calculation.
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.
Undoubtedly one of the best advise one can give to a prospective investor, Borrowing money to invest in Bitcoin i think is not a good idea also, its advisable to invest what you can afford to lose.

I understand that, but I hope that you go ahead will have the right advice with me since then I will make the best decision.
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

Most people think that Bitcoin is a worthless bubble, but few can understand how well it works for this 4.0 technology.

Do you have any separate advice for me? Everyone knows it is technology but how it is applied and popular in the world is not known.
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Bitcoin is both, an opportunity as well as challenge.As a new investor, you should read a lot of books, watch videos and go through discussion in bitcoin forum to gather knowledge on crypto currency as well as bitcoin. Then yiu should invest gradually and carefully.
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

You should consider the financial ability, not just Bitcoin,everything another that no matter where the investment should invest in the money allowed, should not be borrowed for investment.
Good advice, I will consider it, dear gentlemen, hope that I will have new friends like you, to remind me of that, I'm reckless, but in business like that is not good.
Crystacool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

Yes, investing in bitcoin is risky. Bitcoin is not a cash cow. You need to know about bitcoin before you make an investment decision. Many people invest in bitcoin and become millionaires. It's a great way to invest, but we also need to be aware of the risks.
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:48:19 PM

You may check for the background of Bitcoin if you are doubtaling wether to invest or not because in an investment that is really impprtant. You might also consider its market statistics before as well as on the present.Investing to Bitcoin has a high chance to result in profit due to  the continuous increase on its value.

I know it's like a super-profitable investment but its value is close to that so I just learn and invest in it.
Mccracken

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

Buy it if you want to rich Grin
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

I'm also a Newbie, as if we all have a strong belief in Btc, its value will reach $40k by the end of 2018, believe me please you will not be wrong.

Anyone here has the same beliefs as you, but the market is not that, not everyone has absolute belief, need to consider the value of Bitcoin otherwise would be the lamb and would lose the world.
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

Bitcoin are challenges that become opportunities in the long run.it is risky and its high volatility is well defined but once you believe in its capacity and capabilities, there is opportunity for discovery & growth and income as well.

I'm still pursuing it, hopefully more opportunity to challenge, I take the time to hold than the time to trade, hope luck comes to me.
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

I invested my saving and I don't regret it. It's better to invest as much as you can afford without borrowing money from someone else. It's a bit risky

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

not important you are still a newbie or not but i am proud of what you do, you are still newbie but you dare to invest, even me to do that takes time. hopefully inspire others!
Thank you very much for your encouraging words, hopefully my decision is correct.
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

It is a definetely challenge, not opportunity. You can make profit but I don't think there is a obvious opportunity now, I am pessimistic about investment in cryptocurrencies.

Yes, definitely a factor to success, but really need to consider before decisively.
Kynner (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

For me bitcoin is an opportunity that I need to grab because this is a great opportunity given by bitcoin because it's harder to earn money now and because bitcoin can make money on the internet and then bitcoin. because it's so hard to make money today, you're just tired for just the money you're earning then it's too small. so much thanks for learning bitcoin.

Really you are making me tangled, I do not understand what your meaning is?
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

Opportunity or challenge, these runs simultaneously. If bitcoin is not a challenge it will not be hit as it is know. There is challenge in each and everything.
The opportunity lies right there where are you complaining.
if it is so easy, then everybody will only get the profits. there will be no existence of loss associated with any work.
So take it as opportunity and stand right up against challenge.
All the best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: