Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

It is an opportunity. Bitcoin has open up doors for many of us. Since you're new to cryptocurrency i suggest yoy read on first before you do anything. Bitcoin is somewhat complicated for once because of its volatility. It is risky if you invest into something you dont understand so make sure you do your research well
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

In some countries it is difficult to explain bitcoin in a way to avoid ponzi, so u will need to only invest what u have and can afford to lose. The risk is the basic challenge for the currency just like every other investment. It is more of an asset than the currency which can turn to any greater value than u expect,  however, u will still need patience
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

Bitcoin is basically an opportunity and also a challenge. Opportunity in a sense that you can make a lot of money if you have invested back then. Challenge because of the volatile price and that's the challenging part, monitoring your profit and your loss.

keping1

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

I think you need a deeper bitcoin understanding as well as real data on bitcoin price developments and bitcoin utilization data in real world, so that you can talk back to your parents about bitcoin and what's the benefit of bitcoin in the future.
EmJay

Activity: 563

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

Bitcoin is really risky to invest. It normal for your parents to doubt about it as it is cryptocurrency it is digital and volatile. Because this is bot being controlledd by banks or government unlike fiat. IF I were you, you must study the prices and all about bitcoin before you are going to convunce your parents to let you borrow. Once you know everything then you can decide. Try to join campaigns too to earn bitcoins.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

the risk is very high as well as the profits when investors invest in btc and if I were you I would never invest a money which I can`t afford to lose, if you are going to invest in this market just bear in your mind that you have to forgot that money when you invest and after investing never look back.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.

yes back to themselves, Investments made bitcoin more relevant than others. may be a lot like, but btc is more reasonable and easy to understand. certainly with a safe rule for the owner.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

Bitcoin is a big opportunity for everyone to get wealthy at their early age, it was a wise decision that you made investing on cryptocurrency because you can start trading in the market to multiply your coins daily or monthly.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

If you invest in bitcoin,it means you have to handle it yourself,there's no guarantee you will get profit,all depends on your decision.So like many experienced investor said,use the money you afford to lose,don't put all your eggs in one basket.If you have more money,go for the real investment,buy some property or other legit investment.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

Your doubts are understandable given your status as a newbie in the cryptocurrency business. But you should be aware that bitcoin's main raison d'être is to offer an alternative to current fiat money and the obsolete payment systems that still prevail. It was never designed as an investment scheme that would offer great profits to investors, so the behavior of bitcoin in the market is not the responsibility of its developers, but of speculators, so you should be aware that bitcoin is valuable in itself and it is worth using it, regardless of its market price.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

In some countries it is difficult to explain bitcoin in a way to avoid ponzi, so u will need to only invest what u have and can afford to lose. The risk is the basic challenge for the currency just like every other investment. It is more of an asset than the currency which can turn to any greater value than u expect,  however, u will still need patience

I have never heard about this. A ponzi is a scheme where first investors in line get paid from the 2nd 3rd etc joining the line. This is not how bitcoin works.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:41:55 PM

Your doubts are understandable given your status as a newbie in the cryptocurrency business. But you should be aware that bitcoin's main raison d'être is to offer an alternative to current fiat money and the obsolete payment systems that still prevail. It was never designed as an investment scheme that would offer great profits to investors, so the behavior of bitcoin in the market is not the responsibility of its developers, but of speculators, so you should be aware that bitcoin is valuable in itself and it is worth using it, regardless of its market price.
Indeed, it is an opportunity for all the people not only as a way of making difference when it comes to technology, let us say that bitcoin really all in one package, as a way or remitting money, investing, can used as a way for payment of bills, in short, it makes our life easier as well as an opportunity to learn and earn.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is a little bit risky.It can be positive or negative outcome.But still the possibility to earn a good profit is more but before you enter in an investment you should learn on how to be more successful when you investment.Asking others or read on this forum is a big help to collect some information about btc.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:25:11 AM

Bitcoin is an opportunity to give us profit. Since bitcoin created, peoples tend to own bitcoins more. Why?
because bitcoin gives peoples prosperity and wealth by investing on it.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

Bitcoin is an opportunity. There is still some sites or faucets for you to have a free btc. Its rate is flactuating..its for you when to exchange it.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:02:58 AM

Bitcoin is an opportunity to give us profit. Since bitcoin created, peoples tend to own bitcoins more. Why?
because bitcoin gives peoples prosperity and wealth by investing on it.
If you are a good investor in this market then bitcoin is your chance to make money. And if you're new to this market, it's a challenge to test your ability to invest. Not everyone investing in this market is profitable.
Angellee22

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

If we talk about this in recent time then i dont think this is the best time for you to borrow money from your parents or anyone to invest in btc. it is the most risky time of all time i think. i have read some articles saying that btc never been this worse before, i mean nowadays its price just constantly falling day to day, to  the point of confusing, how could this happen when btc is growing just fine before this.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

I think it is opportunity when at low rates. Good as well as on high rates but there will challenge and i know BTC will complete the challenge.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:18:30 AM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin is an opportunity that needs to be grabbed and an challenge to work it out.Yes there were risk involved with it but if an investor has its own strategy inorder to profit then he can be responsible in his actions if taking that risk is the path that he is going to take.Borrowing money is not advisable for me because the unstable price of bitcoin   can cause panic to anyone who is new in this community.Pretty sure if the money invested does not comes from his owns wallet this might cause stressed to an investor if he can't be able to handle different situations due to price votality.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:44:54 AM

I think it is opportunity when at low rates. Good as well as on high rates but there will challenge and i know BTC will complete the challenge.
The challenge is when the market is down, when you buy at peak and the market dip, that would be the time that you need to be strong
in order to hold bitcoin and survive the heavy FUD. It's not new here in the market if you have been watching the past trend but what is important
is that we always see some bullish season after a huge dumps.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: