Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
chichibano

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

Bitcoin is an opportunity that comes with challenge, Challenge because we should be careful about what we are doung since as of today, scammers are everywhere besides it is opportunity in a way that it helps people to invest money in a easiest way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

Bitcoin is opportunity and a challenge for everyone. Individuals earn a lot because of bitcoin. Many unemployed people find a home-based job because of bitcoin and we can't neglect even our economy that grows a lot because of bitcoin. However, it is a challenge also for all of us specially in banks and government. They take bitcoin as a threat through their governance.
Bitcoin has a great impact to our lives and it is up to us on how we consider bitcoin as part of our life. For me, bitcoin is my livelihood.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

In my opinion, both sides are an option in earning and gain bitcoin. I realize when you entered this kind of world or cryptocurrency world this would be an opportunity to earn and gain an extra income or can give you a massive profit. Opportunity because we can all have the freedom to gain and earn bitcoin, the only thing that you need to thing is what way you will choose to gain bitcoin. But some people thing that this is not the best option to them but i would like to say that this is only an opportunity to challenge you to obtain a massive amount of money in different way. Yes, there are some ways that super effortless that you can gain a massive amount of money, but the challenge is to embrace the fluctuating amount of bitcoin so that you can receive a massive profit.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

It is an opportunity to work free even we do work at home, anywhere and anytime packing you do your job well. It is also a challenge its because you need to use your mind in posting the ideas you have and you need to understand the question so you will answer it well. So for me both of it are truth in working here in bitcoin.

nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

It is a good opportunity if you asked me,because you are going to get things much easier,thru the market's volatility you can earn as many as you can,getting more bitcoins is much my goals because i do believe to its technology.And i dont want to ask someone to support my trading,that is why i am doing anything i can to earn money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:24:36 AM

For me the purpose of bitcoin is to give opportunities to most of us especially for those who are wanting to earn a living, to sustain their needs, and to change their status in life. Its a blessing of opportunity for those who are less fortunate. While on the other portion of bitcoin world, thinks that bitcoin is a challenge because they are investing for it to have a profitable income so they need to have a lot of time and patience in doing and investment in bitcoin. So I can say bitcoin works both an opportunity and a challenge.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

Bitcoin investment is very good for us if we have enough capital to investto bitcoin, but remember the price market value are almost stable in  9,ooo USD it's up to you if you are going to invest but my advice is just always monitor the market price everyday for your preparation. just clich the link below to monitor always the price value everyday.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/overview/USD
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

Both of these options! The opportunity to earn a lot of money and secure your life in a few years and a challenge in the sense that 10% of traders earn on the market, and the rest 90% of the money flow! I wish you to be among those who make money!
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:41:19 AM

Both of these options! The opportunity to earn a lot of money and secure your life in a few years and a challenge in the sense that 10% of traders earn on the market, and the rest 90% of the money flow! I wish you to be among those who make money!
Many banks and businesses have already started incorporating Bitcoin and cryptocurrency technology into their system.A lack of legislation regulating digital currencies and user protection is a great challenge.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

The answer is simple - for some people it`s an opportunity, for others - it`s a challenge. It depends. But one should turn challenge into an opportunity. It will take time and resources but who dares - wins!
emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

Why invest in Bitcoin?
   There is a rule in the crypto money market. There is a rule that investors pay attention to. The total amount of the asset to be invested is significant. Because, if the project is good, people will want to buy from this entity if they are likely to like the project. The smaller the number of assets and the greater the number of claimants, the greater the value of existence. This is an important detail.
   For Bitcoin, we will examine these two situations; Bitcoin is the first example of digital money and now it serves as the locomotive on the market. If you look at the total number of tokens; now 17,000,000 tokens have been produced. The targeted amount is 21,000,000. I mean the end of the road. After a while, Bitcoin production will stop. But its use will continue ...
   The 21,000,000 supply is a very good figure. And nobody knows how much of this is actively on the market.
   These are some of the reasons for Bitcoin's preference.
   9-digit price for Bitcoin is not a dream. But it will take some time. We will wait and see this ...
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

Bitcoin are preferable to making this as an oppurtunity because it making profit so much right now and some people with not much money still can buy it. And i agree if this is an oppurtunity for us

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.

True, if you want to increase your profit then you must be ready to take some risks and exert more effort than the usual buy and hold. For me it is both opportunity and a challenge because at first it is an opportunity but later on you will find yourself challenged by these different opportunities on how you can maximize your chances of success.

multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

Many people now are rich because of bitcoin and many proved it. Bitcoin alsi is a challenge because you cannot easly earn mobey on this kind of bussines. You need a stretegy on it and make some prediction about it on when to buy and sell.
fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

Bitcoin is the opportunity I have been trying to enjoy. Because Bitcoin is helping people in economic development and making them work-oriented. Bitcoin gave me new opportunities to earn. Even Bitcoin is going to meet all the needs of me and my family. I want to use this opportunity further in the future.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:16:20 AM

I think bitcoin is an opportunity and a challenge because with bitcoin you can become a rich person and from bitcoin also you get a challenge to be able to hold the coin you have.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:35:17 AM

I think bitcoin is an opportunity and a challenge because with bitcoin you can become a rich person and from bitcoin also you get a challenge to be able to hold the coin you have.
I think bitcoin is more suitable to say the opportunity, as we know that after the presence of bitcoin then everyone has a chance to succeed and get rich with an easy way of buying then keep for a long time then they get the wealth.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:01:17 AM

Bitcoin is an opportunity for many citizens to enrich themselves, but before they become wealthy they must first go through a lot of processes, they must first gamble before they jump over, they can beat and win, so it's difficult because the challenge is to face they are in bitcoin.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

I think bitcoin is an opportunity and a challenge. An opportunity because it gives someone an extra income or another source of money. There are also people who make it as a living. A challenge because if you really want to learn and succeed on bitcoin, you really need to work hard in learning things about it and although some reaources are limited and redundant, one must work hard to find thw right information.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

For me, bitcoin is an opportunity to get more income from it but bitcoin can be a challenge if we want to get more profit on it by trading on the cryptocurrencies market. The challenge is how can buy bitcoin at the low rate and sell it at the high rate. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: