Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

many people say that there is a bitcoin in the future and it's true that there is a future for many bitcoin consumers even when the price drops just because it's normal

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

Yes you should dude. Bitcoin will rise its price soon enough. Its for sure.
potatocrasher69

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

For me bitcoin is an open door that I have to hold since this is an awesome open door given by bitcoin on the grounds that it's harder to acquire cash now and in light of the fact that bitcoin can profit on the web and after that bitcoin. since it's so difficult to profit today, you're simply drained for simply the cash you're procuring then it's too little. such a great amount of a debt of gratitude is in order for learning bitcoin.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

It maybe a good idea to invest bitcoins but because it is too risky then i would suggest you not to invest too much from it especially because the money that you are planning to use is a borrowed money from your parents. You don’t really need to invest much in one time but instead do it one at a time. Not unless you are also planning to do trading which is a hard work and much more since you are still a newbie.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

For me bitcoin is an open door that I have to get in light of the fact that this is an extraordinary open door given by bitcoin on the grounds that it's harder to acquire cash now and in light of the fact that bitcoin can profit on the web and afterward bitcoin. since it's so difficult to profit today, you're simply drained for simply the cash you're procuring then it's too little. such a great amount of a debt of gratitude is in order for learning bitcoin.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

First, you should explain to your parents that bitcoins are not multi-level so they can be assured when you invest in it. I think you should invest in it but you have to consider the investment time reasonable to get high profits
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

In my opinion, you should invest in the present. You should persuade your parents to borrow money to invest. The current time is quite good for investment, the price of bitcoin is down. It will likely increase again in 2018
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

First, you should explain to your parents that bitcoins are not multi-level so they can be assured when you invest in it. I think you should invest in it but you have to consider the investment time reasonable to get high profits
A lack of legislation regulating digital currencies and user protection is a great challenge. When technical security is considered, bitcoin is superior to any other known technology. Educating people about protecting personal data is of core importance here. However, insurance protection and clear legislation needs to be put in place.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

It is a challenge for me, you know why? Because it will test you how long you can give alot of patience and how long you are still working for the bitcoin for earning alot of bitcoin. You need enjoy what are you doing right now coz someday you will gain for it...
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

I think you have chosen the right investment path. What you need is capital to invest. You should persuade your parents to borrow money, not to overlook this pretty good opportunity
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

I think it can be both..since its birth..bitcoin shows  and offers different opportunities and challenges at the same time.. Ex. Is mining as opportunity to earn btc, but challenges comes when value becomes volatile... Along with other strict law rules and regulations ...challenges may impact the opportunities of bitcoin...
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

The opportunity is definitely available in bitcoin. Buying the dip and hodl then when the price goes high you will have a good profit. You can then use this to get more bitcoin and also meet the goals that you have in your life. It is a great opportunity for everybody.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

If you can understand BITCOIN well,you know how it works, what are its advantages and disadvantages and can strategise properly then it is very great opportunity for you .But on the other side if you are not able to understand it then BITCOIN can be proved as a very difficult challenge for you.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

I can’t advise you whether to invest in Bitcoin or not, you should carry out your own research, analyse and make decision.

As for me, I believe Bitcoin is an opportunity. Hence I invested and hold onto bitcoin during bad times.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

I think it depends on how you want to earn in bitcoin. As for me, since im not so much with trading and even investing, i find this as an opportunity since i usually do a signature campaign which im doing this as a part time and i am enjoying my profit from this kind of work in bitcoin. It would be very challenging if i go on trading.. so its actually depends in which way you earn in bitcoin.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

I believe bitcoin is something that will run many years from now on so investing in bitcoin was my number one priority. I consider it an opportunity to increase my profits

The best is yet to come!
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

I think it depends on how you want to earn in bitcoin. As for me, since im not so much with trading and even investing, i find this as an opportunity since i usually do a signature campaign which im doing this as a part time and i am enjoying my profit from this kind of work in bitcoin. It would be very challenging if i go on trading.. so its actually depends in which way you earn in bitcoin.

joining a signature campaign is also considered as a challenge because it is actually hard to pull out a sentence when you know your not really good at english language. not just signature campaigns but almost every task you do is still a challenge. bitcoin is also considered as an opurtunity because it gives us an oppurtunity to work and earn even on the online world. it also gives us hope to become a wealthy person if ever we manage to decide properly if we should sell or hold.
Kynner (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

I consider bitcoin an opportunity to earn good capital.Many have already taken advantage of this opportunity. After all, no one knows when bitcoin will cease to exist.

It's one of the hardest to answer, but Bitcoin is fulfilling its mission, surely it will be Reward if you enjoy that opportunity.
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

we can say that bitcoin is a great opportunity with challenge.because, all the invention has positive and negative side.but, the positive sites are more than negative. in every business, you need to take risk if you want to be a successful man.so, this is a nice challenge,use this challenge as opportunity.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

we can say that bitcoin is a great opportunity with challenge.because, all the invention has positive and negative side.but, the positive sites are more than negative. in every business, you need to take risk if you want to be a successful man.so, this is a nice challenge,use this challenge as opportunity.
Waow i like your opinion about it because i have no idea that what i should do to earn some money for easy life but bitcoin is for me the best opportunity to comfort my life and as for my future, so that's why i accept it like a challenge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: