Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
nianshaoqingkuang

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

I think it is a challenge, but the challenges are generally with the opportunity to overcome the challenge is the opportunity, fear of risk, never make money, no matter in which countries are the same, so you have to have confidence to overcome the challenge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurdapyo

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

it depends on the way on how you treat it, some seems it as opportunities because through that they can earn money with it while other treat it as challenge because of different way to make it grow like trading and gambling
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.
Many people in the world are still thinking that investing in Bitcoin is risky investment but i don't think so. For me, Investing in Bitcoin is a opportunity because bitcoin is always profitable for investors who is investing in it. If you check history of bitcoin price you will see that the price of Bitcoin always goes up and the most important thing is patience, many people are failed during investing in bitcoin because they are not enough patience to wait for the price of Bitcoin goes up contemporaneous they are panic sale when Bitcoin goes down.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:49:24 AM

Its opportunity to become rich with challenge to your nervous system.
In long therm btc allways profitable, it looks like a scheme without risks, it going for 9 year

gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:51:58 AM

I think now its a opportunity. It will show growth in future. But you should invest smartly. you divide your amount to small part. Use a part to buy at dip and sell a part at grow. By this you can minimise your loss if loss comes.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:01:53 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

Don't borrow money only for buy bitcoin. I am not suggest you to buy bitcoin but I will give you advice if you want to by bitcoin with yout own will. Bitcoin is volatile so becare full when you buy it. Try to find the lowest price that may be reached. Then hold. Or sell when it price is pump.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:06:42 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is a digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi-level Ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lot.

If you want to invest in Bitcoin you should collect money and do not borrow with your parents. Certainly, your parents will not lend because your parents do not believe in digital currencies and they must be afraid you are a ruse. So you should be a bounty hunter and if the capital has been collected you just bought Bitcoin.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:10:54 AM

Both. Digital currency has invaded through the internet now a days. It may be an Opportunity for those poeple who are having a financial needs(Including me). Yet, It is a challenge for those people who are having a financial needs because it requires time, efforts and Patience. My advice my friend, dont borrow a money to buy bitcoins, instead earn bit coins to get money Wink
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:22:21 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

Eversince when I entered crypto world , It took me a challenge on how to sustain and overcome in every undertakings of being crypto seeker, In the beginning it is nt so easy to understand the different terms used, how trading and mining works, how to avoid scam while investing and all other related activities , it is not done with a blink of an eye, sacrifices are neeed to succes. Likewise Bitcoin open a doors for oppurtunity of being a wealthy person , if you have a good luck , those hardwork will bear a fruitful  life , Bitcoin a challenge and oppurtunity
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:50:44 AM

For me i see this as an apportunity.. I set aside my doubts, tho It might be a little bit challenging.. I too is a newbie around bitcoin world, but I'm willing to take a risk as far as i can get. I have mentors that inspires me in doin this, tho its a bit late as they say, still wanna try my fortune in joining bitcoin.. life getting harder every day and yet its still up to us in how to gain that apportunity/fortune that we're looking for.. Everyday is a challenge for me And i consider this as one.. I do believe in the saying " Suffer now then enjoy later"...😉🤑

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
cryptosluck

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:06:26 AM

Bitcoin is opportunity with challenge the reason for bitcoin growth took 9 long years is it came across long of challenges from govt people trust and importance of techonology behind bitcoin all these challenges bitcoin is now around 10k dollars
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:20:27 AM

Bitcoin is an opportunity to many people that use bitcoin because of the benefits and also its a big source of income there's a big help for everyone. And it also a challenges to all people to hard work everyday to gain more profit. So bitcoin is a opportunity and a challenge also
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

It's a challenge at first since you have to understand first what is the essence of bitcoin and how it really works. Eventually, you will realize that you're in for an opportunity to change your economic status while your are challenged to understand and adopt the everyday struggles bitcoin may encounter.

raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

It is both an opportunity and  a challenge. It is perceived as an opportunity to most poverty stricken population as it has a lot of potential benefits, but earning it present to be more of a challenge rather than s stroll in the park.
On the other hand, most banks or investors of banking businesses and establishments, bitcoin is a big challenge to maintain control in the growing business.
So needless to say, it is very risky, and it is not advisable to borrow money to invest in it.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

Every opportunity that you have is already a challenge in itself and that is two things are in on the same playing field. What we can expect is for opportunites in bitcoin to continue to arise and that is what you would have to view continually as a challenge because this are the moments and the times that would make a great impact on your life and would yield high results
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

Bitcoin is always a situation where opportunities and challenges coexist!

There are still many voices on the market, but bitcoin has always been in development and change. With the introduction of the lightning network, bitcoin will enter a new stage of ecological development, which is also a new starting point for bitcoin.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

Bitcoin is new but it's already make the headline news for a lot of time, bitcoin investment rising is faster than any stock or any other investment, bitcoin introduce a new technology of blockchain that will be very useful in the future, that is why bitcoin got so many potential that still being develop, a lot of people already making profit with bitcoin, and the government also start to accept bitcoin, so I think It is worth to invest in bitcoin 
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

Both of them. Opportunity is we can earn big money. Challenge is how can we do btc as well as so we can earn  big money
Definitely, In bitcoin it is called a opportunity for the people because of the capabilities to earned and for the needs to achieve .It is also called as a challenge because all of us gaves effort to fulfill our wants in life.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

BTC has brought revolution in Digital Crypto World.Lets discuss Opportunity is when your suppose bought BTC when price was $5000 and after one or two weeks of purchased price rose to $15000,now its good opportunity for you to sell your investment as your return is higher than your purchasing.Good example is 2017.

BTC may be challenge suppose you bought BTC at price $12000 and after a week its price fell down to $5000 due to some unsuitable conditions of market and then its now challenge for you to hold your investment or sell your investment as price has gone down 60% of your cost value.To overcome this challenge you should hold your investment till the price of BTC increase and go beyond your cost value so that you may be able to get enough return.
So its always advisable to think bothe of the mentioned situations while you are stepping into BTC world.High patience and courage is another factor.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

My answer is both. Bitcoin is an opportunity if you bought it at a low level specially when it bottom to 6k$+ in the first week of feb but it is a challenge when you bought it its all time high which is almost 20k$ it will really test your patience if you hold or not with the current price

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: