Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

I considered bitcoin as both an opportunity and a challenge. It is a massive opportunity that shouldn't be taken for granted and a challenge that helps us people to grow and become knowledgeable. My opinion about your question 'if you will gonna invest a lot or not in bitcoin' is that Risk played a big factor, don't be afraid to take risk but make sure also that you will not end up zero, think twice and be wise. Also, as for me it is not an ideal to lend money for investment, you can work and join bounty campaigns to earn
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jopay_Aso

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

I considered bitcoin as both an opportunity and a challenge. It is a massive opportunity that shouldn't be taken for granted and a challenge that helps us people to grow and become knowledgeable. My opinion about your question 'if you will gonna invest a lot or not in bitcoin' is that Risk played a big factor, don't be afraid to take risk but make sure also that you will not end up zero, think twice and be wise. Also, as for me it is not an ideal to lend money for investment, you can work and join bounty campaigns to earn
Me too, it is an opportunity because some people who jobless we getting work thru help of this coin. I think it is a large help to lessen the poverty in the whole world.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

I don't know why in the first place you had a question of bitcoin a challenge or opportunity anyways bitcoin is an opportunity for the people to earn and use that digital currency for their profit, to pay the money in a totally anonymous way where no one would know where did it come from and where did it go. Bitcoin is a risky investment but higher the risk higher the rewards and no there are no successful people who haven't risked something.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

why not both ? i think bitcoin is a challenge and opportunity.
because bitcoin give us the opportunity to earn more profit, and challenge us to learn and develop more about bitcoin.
Being an opportunity bitcoins have made fantastic results in recent years but being a challenge, people are not ready to get this thing.

We always go against challenging thing because it will cost much hard efforts and concern and on the other side, we are lazier than a turtle. We want to get money but we don’t want to engage ourselves in such charismatic challenges that lead us toward success.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

Let me say it on a brief statement; It will only become a challenge once you fear opportunities. And it will only become an opportunity once you don't mind challenges. Challenges and opportunities are all around here in bitcoin, everywhere even on the real world, but it is up to you, how you want to make it want you really want it to be!

All I'm saying is, your success here in bitcoin doesn't depend whether it is considered as a challenge or an opportunity, but how you handle both!  Wink
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

For me both oppertunity and challenge.Yet it is unsafe to put cash in Bitcoin yet it will be your test on the off chance that you need to push it.Nothing is changeless in this world,you need to accept the open door that you have regardless of whether it falls flat you like in bitcoin you never know whether you will prevail on your venture yet you need to go for broke on the off chance that you need to gain cash.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

Bitcoin is an opportunity that could help people in so many ways. This is actually a blessing to many people who wanted an extra income, and even a total source of income to those who are unemployed and any status in life nowadays are eager to join bitcoin and to those who have already joined they are now enjoying the fruit of bitcoin, on the other hand there is a challenge also to the beginners, seeing to others have succeeded far in the bitcoin world. They might even think if others can do, why can’t I? Maybe that’s the challenge there, but it is more on great opportunity to everyone...
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

Investing in bitcoin becames a big challenge for the investor due to its unstable price rate.But then when you succeed and luckily gets invest in the time where bitcoin reaches its peaks you will be very lucky, and it can be a real opportunity for every investors to reach the highest profit they needed.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

If it is achallenge then it is an opportunity too. Timing is always key in any investment. Buy or sell at the right time makes the difference between earning and losing. With loads of good and bad news on bitcoin, the price will continue to be volatile hence.

Anyway, good luck to you.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

I already seen the bitcoin's capability of bringing success to anyone, i saw a lot of lives has change because of bitcoin. I advice you to study and read more about bitcoin since bitcoin is has a very broad system.
Invest more because bitcoin can really a game changer in terms of financial terms and can change the financial system over the country which will give us a fair distribution.
Kynner (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

I look at Bitcoin and cryptos for that matter against percentage of circulating currency. It is massively under valued now for it's potential so it has to be an opportunity.

After many days I have found exactly what the answer I need is, how to use it for exactly a difficult math problem for many newbies.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

For me it is an opportunity, a great opportunity for you to be an investor and be able to gain great profits in return. But you have to understand that all investment businesses are risky, so for me borrowing money for this kind of investment is something that I would not recommend. It is really good that you want to invest in Bitcoin but more than the knowledge from books and internet, read more of the strategies and experiences from this forum, it will help, you have to equipped your self with the skills and be prepared financially, mentally and emotionally because it will be one hell of a ride once you invest in Bitcoin but if you stay strong and keep your faith, the returns will be worth it,
Good luck.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

Bitcoin is an opportunity that can become a challenge if the right measures are not taken by the individual involved.. One of the basic factor that determine this, is timing. For example those that invested in bitcoins early last year(2017) must be smiled to the bank when it's price rose from 5k to 20k later that year and early 2018, while those that invested very late last year will be sad right now as they witness a sudden price drop from the same 20k to around 3k.. So that's how this thing works. Experts have always warned that you shouldn't use an uncomfortably large amount of money when investing in bitcoins and that's because it's outcome is somewhat unpredictable. But if you ask me I will advice you to invest right now since the price is still low, but you should invest wisely though. 
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

Bitcoin is just an golden opportunity for the 21st century people because it gives the way for us to make huge money in short time.

You need to understand what is bitcoin if you want to invest on it,bitcoin can never been hacked only the bitcoin wallets can be hacked so you need to buy hardware wallet for ultimate protection.

Why do you think it is a ponzi?it is just an virtual currency and it is very expensive due to high demand.So the term ponzi never suitable for bitcoin.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:46:11 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.
For me is both it is challenge and opportunity because all invesment have risk it is a challenge for me, for a value of investment and big opportunity for me for value much higher value cause this is the time to gain more profit.
jamelyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:39:38 AM

It is an opportunity in the sense that you can freely move your money without tax. Keep in your mind that wallet will be safe unless you made logins on phishing sites or sharing your private key. And also bitcoin is not multi level ponzi but those investment sites are. If they are still doubting then you must produce your own money instead of borrowing from your parents.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

You don't have to buy a lot of Bitcoin. You don't need to borrow a large amount of cash. You can also buy other cryptocurrencies and spread the investment, but you have to do research before that.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:50:52 AM

For me bitcoin is both oppurtunity and challenge. Its a big opportunity if you can joined bitcoin. And its a challenge how can you make your profit grow.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:51:59 AM

It is a opportunity because it makes the life of the people easy and harmoniously by giving the things that you didn't have before.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:54:20 AM

For me BTC investment is still a profitable investment, but now it is a difficult period, you find the most appropriate point for yourself and consider the amount you can lose, challenge, opportunity always comes with risk. Personally, I believe that BTC will increase strongly in this year and next year. Make wise investments with money you can reap if you lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: