Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

This project is getting more attention from the forum members, they might be aware of the potential and the benefits that might bring by this project. If they read and study the OP and the White Paper, they will see that potential that the Cardano team have seen from this project that's why they go along with this.

I agree with you, traxia is getting attention in the comunnity and other social media because of their achievement. Plus it make them more popular because of cardona.

Yes, because another project already invested for traxia, this is the reasons why a lot of investors are investing already too because they feel that the project is really serious and legit.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

I see that the project attracts a lot of investor's attention, but of course I would like to see how the fees are going and better on a public wallet.

You are right, the project features are good and can attract many people to try it, but I am waiting now for the release of this project and how people will support it once launched.
If people supported cardano project when it was initially launch, I dont see any problems why traxia project can not duplicate that same result too.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

This project is getting more attention from the forum members, they might be aware of the potential and the benefits that might bring by this project. If they read and study the OP and the White Paper, they will see that potential that the Cardano team have seen from this project that's why they go along with this.

I agree with you, traxia is getting attention in the comunnity and other social media because of their achievement. Plus it make them more popular because of cardona.
Traxia team might kept huge efforts behind by actively monitoring and working on the root causes and advanced technologies which helps every one understand the innovative launches that made every one to draw attention and gain popularity.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

Can anybody tell me how many have already collected? I can not find this information on the website. I would like to see what interest investors have for the project, already the second month of fees are going, besides, at the beginning there was a good discount.
PRE-Sale is at the moment made, a discount for tokens in the form of 20% will end today. I haven't found information on already sold out tokens and, apparently, it is simply hidden. Possibly it only at the stage pre-sale.

Why the team didn't show us their earnings about their token sale? They must be transparent with their investors in order for them to know the current status of the ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Can anybody tell me how many have already collected? I can not find this information on the website. I would like to see what interest investors have for the project, already the second month of fees are going, besides, at the beginning there was a good discount.
PRE-Sale is at the moment made, a discount for tokens in the form of 20% will end today. I haven't found information on already sold out tokens and, apparently, it is simply hidden. Possibly it only at the stage pre-sale.
Then it would really help to gain more new investors with these amazing discounts and i believe if also the existing participants again make a new transaction they can also gain some discount now.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

I see that the project attracts a lot of investor's attention, but of course I would like to see how the fees are going and better on a public wallet.

Yes ofcourse. Traxia project are confident that they can attract a lot of investors because they have a good and popular partner which is Cardano Hub. Being backed up by one of the top ten crypto coins now, it's not quite possible that this project will also be a good investments someday. We just have to wait at least, on how the development of this project goes on.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

The team is interested in the project. And I see how it is gaining popularity. Apparently developers are interested in their project

Of course, the team is really into the project. They won't develop the platform if they don't have the interest and the guts to do it.
Yes, that is some kind of common sense. But even though, we cannot blame those people who just wanted to be safe in investing because scammers spread almost everywhere here in the crypto currency community. But in this project, we can really see their intention towards the community.

Traxia maybe in good pathway right now and would soon face some difficulties in no particular days. Because ICOs right now are becoming more and could definitely results in more competition in terms of their services.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

If the attention they are getting will increase somehow day by day, it's a good implication the team is achieving something by working hard on the project to make it better and be known by everybody.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

The team is interested in the project. And I see how it is gaining popularity. Apparently developers are interested in their project

Of course, the team is really into the project. They won't develop the platform if they don't have the interest and the guts to do it.
Yes, that is some kind of common sense. But even though, we cannot blame those people who just wanted to be safe in investing because scammers spread almost everywhere here in the crypto currency community. But in this project, we can really see their intention towards the community.

Traxia maybe in good pathway right now and would soon face some difficulties in no particular days. Because ICOs right now are becoming more and could definitely results in more competition in terms of their services.

This is normal, we cannot tell what will happen in the future so this project should prefer itself to encounter some problems in the future and hoping they will surpass all the issues that will occur.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

Where can I see how many tokens were sold and how much time did the developers collect for selling tokens and just investing from people? Either I do not see a reference to this, or it is not here. And it's strange that we are not told about it by the developers themselves, but should.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

This is normal, we cannot tell what will happen in the future so this project should prefer itself to encounter some problems in the future and hoping they will surpass all the issues that will occur.
I am very sure that they will be able to accomplish this project regardless of any challenges that they encounter bud.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

I'm interested in how many tokens you have already sold, because I think your project is important and I just want to know.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

I am very sure that they will be able to accomplish this project regardless of any challenges that they encounter bud.
Without encountering they cannot proceed forward because when we compete with all the challenges and face then only we can figure out all the possibilities which can lead to success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

We all have that kind of feeling and to me is basically a project and its more likely to have lapses but at least they try to overcome and get successful eventually is just a matter of timing

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:28:49 PM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:34:32 PM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

During their first launch, actually, this project already gained popularity among the community due to the fact that it is supported by Cardano Hub. Hopefully this project will be able to reach the soft cap.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.
zevl194

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

TRAXIA will build on cardano and may everybody think this great, but we should keep in mind that cardano itself is still not fully implemented at this stage. It is a project in development. Therefore everything related on Cardano based only on speculation.
Cardano introduce awesome features, but most of those feature are still only idea on paper.
The project is not old, I agree with it. But anyway, everything is initially written on paper and only then slowly is reproduced in reality. So projects need some certain time for realisation.
eolitic

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

TRAXIA will build on cardano and may everybody think this great, but we should keep in mind that cardano itself is still not fully implemented at this stage. It is a project in development. Therefore everything related on Cardano based only on speculation.
Cardano introduce awesome features, but most of those feature are still only idea on paper.
The project is not old, I agree with it. But anyway, everything is initially written on paper and only then slowly is reproduced in reality. So projects need some certain time for realisation.

Traxia is a nice project, and the fact that this is the first project that is based on Cardano is very promising, taking into consideration that Cardano is believed to be a potential blockchain. i am sure we'll see something interesting))
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: