Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132325 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

When i read carefully first post again. I see they supply about 1,000,000,000 Traxia Token with 0.15 USD per TMT -> Max cap is around 100 milions dollars, so big... Could we can do it?
The sum is very serious. Here you are right. But nobody forces to collect this quantity. It is enough to gather a half and the project in principle it will be able to be started. Other quantity of tokens can be burned or still some options will be offered by the developer.
This was exactly my first reaction after reading. The hard cap is way too much and I hope they do reach that goal because the project has a really good idea and they must keep working because as the project grows they'll gain more investors.
With that "sum" very large. It can be possible to achieve it I think if given the chance to gain A LOT of supporter for TRAXIA's project. If people are liking and loving how the services of this project can be beneficial for them, it's a good start to spread the information more about it.
I know that to collect a hard cap it is necessary to be engaged in well advancement on the Internet, and in order to promote well it is necessary to make a full-fledged bounty company.
I agree that the hard cap is way too big. Maybe there is a reason why they set that so high. But in fairness for this project, they a good whitepaper that one can really understand. Im not very much familiar with the developers but I hope that they can pull this thing out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

The project is well structured and well thought out.The development team, has many records about the launch and successful execution of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with in-depth knowledge of the fintech world.I like the project!I hope for great success in the future.
The development team for the project is really very experienced in the launching of a digital project and they also have some previous successful project so I think that this project will gain great investment and also reach hige value in coming years. They also have some angle invesotrs working with them which will alsways keep this project well maintained.

I really hope that this project will have enough funds and knowledge to run their project and make it successful so that more and more investors will be encourage to invest in this project.

This project is composed of strong and intelligent team member, the project has  very transparent feedbacks, with the help of cardano's technology traxia surely be number one of its batch. This  project has a unique system that  helps to solve the payment problem for small businesses, which is a new thing in the cryptocurrency market.Traxia project is aiming to have a  many investors for project success .
A transparent team to the community is one thing makes a project more commendable and get the attention too of a lot of investors. If TRAXIA's team can continue their accommodating action towards us and continues to improve this project, no doubt it can have more success and more people supporting it.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:48:12 AM

I am sure that is a good crypto. For me it is the best project of 2018. I’ve been waiting for it. And I really know TRAXIA implementing is going to be great. The Idea of using the Cardano blockchain is successful itself.
Thats realy true, this is a project that is realy one of the best projects for 2018. I cant wait for them to finish thier ICO.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:11:36 AM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:21:21 AM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon

In my opinion, TRAXIA for now is gaining more and more popularity on the internet, Because of their good promotional structure from the social media and also from their connection.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:30 AM

The project offers interesting solutions for business, but what marketing research did the team do? What is the volume of the market for these services?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.
You are right. The solution for this matter should be taken in action as soon as possible. Because it really has a large impact, not only to the people in those countries but also to the whole crypto currency community. There are so many great project that has been affected the development by this currenct situation.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:23:09 AM

Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I still have not received confirmation that Cardano is their partner. Maybe it's just a mock-up to attract investors?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

I think that there are some investors who may be interested in the project. And they will like it in terms of implementation, but what is the minimum investment?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Unfortunately, yes, administrators write here rarely and do not answer the questions posed from users as often as we would like. But I hope that soon it will change.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:59:35 AM

I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.
zevl194

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.
No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
I heard that the project will not have any restrictions, information has changed, it seemed to me that developers from all countries would be interested
Surely developers from all countries will be interested in the project and even the project can have good amount of investors globally which would indeed be great to achieve the hardcap soon.
A large number of investors will come to the project because the project is already supported large the cardano hub companies. Because of it the project will be able to attract good audience.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
The platform will defnitely loose a lot of potential users and investors by this. I think the reason lies somewhere in the recent government regulations on bitcoin and ICOs in general.

Well, on that action definitely many will trust this project. As they provide a good informations about their self many investors might attract this project which will differ also on their platforms and advocacy of this certain project. I hope this project may continue on what they had been started.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Unfortunately, yes, administrators write here rarely and do not answer the questions posed from users as often as we would like. But I hope that soon it will change.
Probably, they are busy now for the improvement of this plattform. But as I have observed, the thread is not a good way to ask the dev team regarding the current situation of this project. I would suggest to go on their telegram chat so that we can communicate the admin directly. If they still not answering, then better to wait a little time because that's the only thing we can do.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

Probably, because project can easily find another way to continue their platform. If the team will work hard and find some alternative ways to promote their project then I think they can still stand.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

I really hope that the partnership or the investment of cardano hub will surely help traxia to become successful. For now let's and see how far traxia will made for this project.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

Interesting, demanded project, but I did not find the address of a smart contract or a public purse. Maybe someone will give a link?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

You are right, but this project still need to have funds now to start the developments and continue with it. So having an investor is really a good advantage and a good start with.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

I really hope that the partnership or the investment of cardano hub will surely help traxia to become successful. For now let's and see how far traxia will made for this project.
I'm sure the team will succeed, but to promote the project must take into account good advertising. It would not be a bad thing to slightly increase the distribution of advertising about the Traxia project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: