Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

I am astonished the way the concept of this project is designed. Making trade finance for SME liquid on which the banks have failed consistently. I am also curious about their usage of Cardano, I never saw any projects integrated with Cardano, I guess I will witness a great one with this project. They also have a pretty good team from LiqEase, nice. This one of the worthy ICO to look for.

The project consists of good team members and using Cardano will be a nice idea since it already has billion dollars in market cap. If they can persuade ADA holders then it will be a major breakthrough for this project.
Yes, I from many people heard that Cardano this year will be one of the most successful cryptocurrencies. I think, as TRAXIA expects success too. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Unfortunately, yes, administrators write here rarely and do not answer the questions posed from users as often as we would like. But I hope that soon it will change.
I hope that managers look through the branch and note that they need to add to improve their project
I hope so. How can this project be a success without any answer from the developers to the users in which might be a potential investor?

I think they will answer questions from the user if they won't be busy developing the platform. However, they need to assign some social media managers to answer the queries of supporters and investors so that many people will find the project more interesting.
Agree with you. They must really hire somebody to answer the queries here in this thread and other channels which they participated. Otherwise, their inactivity will somehow give the investors and potential investors a bad feeling that this project might be a scam.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

I am astonished the way the concept of this project is designed. Making trade finance for SME liquid on which the banks have failed consistently. I am also curious about their usage of Cardano, I never saw any projects integrated with Cardano, I guess I will witness a great one with this project. They also have a pretty good team from LiqEase, nice. This one of the worthy ICO to look for.

The project consists of good team members and using Cardano will be a nice idea since it already has billion dollars in market cap. If they can persuade ADA holders then it will be a major breakthrough for this project.
Yes, i think they will get listing at coinmarketcap like Cardano soon with their past experience. Hope this coin will be at least double after 2 months.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

Project like TRAXIA and EOS that only take advantage of ethereum to collect money than move business to another blockchain, they will hurt ethereum price a lots, because when they sell out the amount ether that has been collected, they actually dump the price of eth in market.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:20:50 PM

Project like TRAXIA and EOS that only take advantage of ethereum to collect money than move business to another blockchain, they will hurt ethereum price a lots, because when they sell out the amount ether that has been collected, they actually dump the price of eth in market.
Wait, i have seriously about ETH, where you have information or what make you think this projects will make our ETH value have dumping when they sold out their ETH collection?

Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Unfortunately, yes, administrators write here rarely and do not answer the questions posed from users as often as we would like. But I hope that soon it will change.
I hope that managers look through the branch and note that they need to add to improve their project
I hope so. How can this project be a success without any answer from the developers to the users in which might be a potential investor?

I think they will answer questions from the user if they won't be busy developing the platform. However, they need to assign some social media managers to answer the queries of supporters and investors so that many people will find the project more interesting.
Agree with you. They must really hire somebody to answer the queries here in this thread and other channels which they participated. Otherwise, their inactivity will somehow give the investors and potential investors a bad feeling that this project might be a scam.

Yeah, devs should clarify any issue or concern on this project to make thos probable investors as well as users will attract on this project. As I appreciate their platform which they aim to improve trade finance globally through open and decentralized ecosystem which means they will able us comfortable and easier to trade.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:36:36 AM

Yes, I from many people heard that Cardano this year will be one of the most successful cryptocurrencies. I think, as TRAXIA expects success too. Grin

I am expecting that this project will a success because of the popularity and fame of CARDANO( ADA) But in my opinion, the price of Traxia platforms will not go as high of ADA. Because TRAXIA is like a little sister only.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:08:57 AM

The Traxia Team is unstoppable  Cool   Now they are in Beijing and participating in Chinaaccelerator Growth Hacking session. This will help for sure to establish and execute a professional marketing and sales strategy. In my opinion, if Cardano success with Traxia project, the Japanese Ethereum "Cardano" can be a competitor for Vitalik Buterin.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:09:29 AM

i think is more so to expand their marketing and also better the platforms awareness They really are here to change the way business is done and providing more profitabity to the SME eco-system using cryptocurrency
The features of this platform are great, they somehow need to build awareness in this department and gather people. As far as I can see, the team is slowly advancing.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

the project has a video presentation? I would like to see in order to more clearly imagine what developers want to do

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:07:16 AM

i think is more so to expand their marketing and also better the platforms awareness They really are here to change the way business is done and providing more profitabity to the SME eco-system using cryptocurrency
The features of this platform are great, they somehow need to build awareness in this department and gather people. As far as I can see, the team is slowly advancing.
Yes that is definitely right. The Traxia project is not just interesting but inside of this project, it really hold a great and strong platform that would be very beneficial for the people and the whole community, that is why there are lots of people that is glad to have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

Yes that is definitely right. The Traxia project is not just interesting but inside of this project, it really hold a great and strong platform that would be very beneficial for the people and the whole community, that is why there are lots of people that is glad to have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community.
do you think that the project can be of use? I would like to know for sure that would understand whether to consider this project for investment or not
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:51:02 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 06:18:27 AM by Googlegenius

the project has a video presentation? I would like to see in order to more clearly imagine what developers want to do
Yes bud you can watch thier video presentation on thier youtube channel. You can see thier link in the very first page of this thread.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

Very interesting project from all sides, only I do not understand why the fees go without a trace. But nevertheless I think the project will unambiguously collect software.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

I am expecting that this project will a success because of the popularity and fame of CARDANO( ADA) But in my opinion, the price of Traxia platforms will not go as high of ADA. Because TRAXIA is like a little sister only.
Agree with you. But the fact that it is invested by Cardano, they must have seen a potential in this one that is unique compared to ADA. We may never know in the near future that this project can still evolve into an even better system.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:53:29 AM

Agree with you. But the fact that it is invested by Cardano, they must have seen a potential in this one that is unique compared to ADA. We may never know in the near future that this project can still evolve into an even better system.
So many positive feedbacks from the member of Traxia. Well we can really say that this project is reliable since it is invested by Cardano. I just hope that more investors will see this project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

I think rarely when you meet a project combining so many other new projects. I think we should watch him.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

I think rarely when you meet a project combining so many other new projects. I think we should watch him.

We should watch this project because it has a rare functionality that merges different platforms that differs from other project. I hope this will be successful in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

Yes bud you can watch thier video presentation on thier youtube channel. You can see thier link in the very first page of this thread.
Definitely, thank you for answering this question because answering it will bring the potential investors to real investors because of the kind community.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

Traxia is aiming to build a  global decentralized ecosystem to improve trading and finance around the world. And SMEs will rally around TraxiaNetwork Platform to refrain from disrupt trade finance.They all will need TMT as utility tokens and the demand will rise .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: