Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Traxia is a very good quality project. This project will do a lot better, hope to be good token value. The investor will be able to profit better from the traxia project
I also think of it as a project that has excellent potential or quality from projects that I feel are able to benefit all of us.
I think so but I would not probably think that this would be a benefit for all of us because we can't control the movement of the market.
Exactly. The crypto market nowadays is really hard to predict when to up and down. Even if this project have a potential to success, there is no assurance we can be rewarded by the dev team because their priority is to upgrade and improve this plattform into a useful kind of investment.
it still a growing market so i think things will pickup later and it looks like the market is growing a little

Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

Traxia is a very good quality project. This project will do a lot better, hope to be good token value. The investor will be able to profit better from the traxia project
I also think of it as a project that has excellent potential or quality from projects that I feel are able to benefit all of us.
I think so but I would not probably think that this would be a benefit for all of us because we can't control the movement of the market.
Exactly. The crypto market nowadays is really hard to predict when to up and down. Even if this project have a potential to success, there is no assurance we can be rewarded by the dev team because their priority is to upgrade and improve this plattform into a useful kind of investment.
That's why we need to help the project also. It is not only the devs who need to work. We need to help the project gain more investors by promotingit to the social media. We can say the price now is rising.
I agree with you mate, the project surely seems a good one and I think if the devs work hard enough and the project is promoted on a bigger scale they can do really well!
zevl194

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:40:31 PM

That's why we need to help the project also. It is not only the devs who need to work. We need to help the project gain more investors by promotingit to the social media. We can say the price now is rising.
I agree with you mate, the project surely seems a good one and I think if the devs work hard enough and the project is promoted on a bigger scale they can do really well!
I think at such sponsor's company as cardano of problems from the making promotion, there is definitely no advertizing and advance and they can enormously help Traxia to be beaten out in the first lines of trends and to win very large community.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

This project will give a lot of attention to Cardano once they already integrated it to their blockchain. If they can execute it well, the result will benefit both Traxia and Cardano.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

I am wondering why partnership didn't announce from cardano or Emurgo !. Emurgo didn't put them on their partners list on the website and that interview with guy from Emurgo was about that Traxia chose to launch their platform on ADA blockchain by themself.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

Here is a good youtube video from the CEO of LiqEase explaining what problems Traxia actually solving. I recommend it to watch - these are good organized guys from europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4ieHhXRgg
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

This project will give a lot of attention to Cardano once they already integrated it to their blockchain. If they can execute it well, the result will benefit both Traxia and Cardano.

Yeah, but somehow I don't think this project focusing in Asian countries as this project aims globally. As I look in their white paper very well explained features which can make us comfortable by having this project. Hoping for the success on this project as it will really help a lot here in the bitcoin community.

If the project is limited to only Asian countries then there will be a huge impact because participants from most of the countries will like to be a part so restricting to one country leads to less chance for achieving the goal.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:18:39 AM

It is difficult to foresee the best time for investments. but those who have already invested in the project should hope for the success of the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:27:35 AM

It is difficult to foresee the best time for investments. but those who have already invested in the project should hope for the success of the project
The best time to invest is being an early bird for you to get the big bonus and take ahead of the next sales. This is if you have some money to invest and so you believe on the this Traxia ico. The first cardano token and invested by cardano hub is a big factor for traxia not only for investors as well the whole community supporters of cardano.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

I think at such sponsor's company as cardano of problems from the making promotion, there is definitely no advertizing and advance and they can enormously help Traxia to be beaten out in the first lines of trends and to win very large community.
I agree, using Cardano's name can really attract a large number of users who are interested in the project
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

I agree, using Cardano's name can really attract a large number of users who are interested in the project
They are not using Cardano name just to attract large number of investors. They are really supported by Cardano which they are really connected to each other.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

Together they can achieve all the success by reaching all the expectations and easily the output will be reached with the quality and all the skills and all will be benefited for choosing Traxia as their choice.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

The project will be successful. I still watch TRAXIA, they keep updating the latest news. They held regular meet-ups. Their communication is very good. They have Emurgo and COSV invested in the project. This project is worth the investment because it is the first project to collaborate with Cardano, after Cardano released his token. TRAXIA will be converted from ERC20 code on Ethereum to Cardano platform.
The idea of ​​the project is focused on payment solutions of small and medium enterprises. This is new because the number of small and medium enterprises is really huge.
Team development is LiqEase. The LiqEase core team holds deep expertise in launching and executing digital projects successfully for large corporations or independently. The team gathers a variety of knowledge in various disciplines such as digital platforms, fintech, FMCG, supply chain management, software engineering and others.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

Here is a good youtube video from the CEO of LiqEase explaining what problems Traxia actually solving. I recommend it to watch - these are good organized guys from europe.

This helps better to easily share about the project to all the investors with the detailed information and this visual presentation helps better to reach out to the investors and gain more investors.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

This helps better to easily share about the project to all the investors with the detailed information and this visual presentation helps better to reach out to the investors and gain more investors.

Thanks for the info that you gave. I will watch it and spread it also to my friends since they also keep asking what is Traxia solving all about. Watching video is better to understand because it explained well through voice and we can learn fast by just hearing the explanation.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

I missed something, was there an airdrop, I would really like to participate, because the project is just excellent, more like that.
traxia does not have airdrop, there is only bounty campaign, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3021679.0 you can participate in that campaign.
and for now I see pre sale traxia already get 1.154 ETH not yet added with BTC and Cardano

1.154 ETH is a joke though? Most campaigns have caps in the 1000s and 1 ETH is literally nothing in the crypto world for a funding of a fullfledged ICO
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

I missed something, was there an airdrop, I would really like to participate, because the project is just excellent, more like that.
traxia does not have airdrop, there is only bounty campaign, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3021679.0 you can participate in that campaign.
and for now I see pre sale traxia already get 1.154 ETH not yet added with BTC and Cardano

1.154 ETH is a joke though? Most campaigns have caps in the 1000s and 1 ETH is literally nothing in the crypto world for a funding of a fullfledged ICO
So Traxia project do not have its airdrop. But I hope they have it. People are really looking forward for this in a certain project. But even though, this project have a good bounty campaigns which serves to still have a good opportunity for this project to continuously spreading its word in the community where people are seeking this kind of project that worth our trust.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

I watch the Cardano project and see that the price of the coin has grown by 40%, such projects should attract special attention at the time of market growth.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:35:06 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 12:57:56 PM by Dejech19

I watch the Cardano project and see that the price of the coin has grown by 40%, such projects should attract special attention at the time of market growth.
Wow its very wonderful news,little more push and traxia well achieved its success in crypto market.Atleast we can prove that all the hard work of the team and the project itself did a very good job for this past few weeks.And this is something we should celebrate.Cheers everyone.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

Unfortunately for you to seize this opportunity already too late as a token already at a late stage from the moment of the start and sale will soon end. Airdrop was for early birds who has learned about the project at its beginning ways.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: