Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

Traxia is a very good quality project. This project will do a lot better, hope to be good token value. The investor will be able to profit better from the traxia project
I also think of it as a project that has excellent potential or quality from projects that I feel are able to benefit all of us.
I think so but I would not probably think that this would be a benefit for all of us because we can't control the movement of the market.
Exactly. The crypto market nowadays is really hard to predict when to up and down. Even if this project have a potential to success, there is no assurance we can be rewarded by the dev team because their priority is to upgrade and improve this plattform into a useful kind of investment.

This project will give a lot of attention to Cardano once they already integrated it to their blockchain. If they can execute it well, the result will benefit both Traxia and Cardano.

There are good synergies and I think when Cardano experiences a strong bull run that is also going to be very positive for Traxia.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

It is difficult to foresee the best time for investments. but those who have already invested in the project should hope for the success of the project
The best time to invest is being an early bird for you to get the big bonus and take ahead of the next sales. This is if you have some money to invest and so you believe on the this Traxia ico. The first cardano token and invested by cardano hub is a big factor for traxia not only for investors as well the whole community supporters of cardano.

And since the Cardano is growing as day pass by. I think more projects will arise on its platform, and that they can stay to compete in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

It is difficult to foresee the best time for investments. but those who have already invested in the project should hope for the success of the project
The best time to invest is being an early bird for you to get the big bonus and take ahead of the next sales. This is if you have some money to invest and so you believe on the this Traxia ico. The first cardano token and invested by cardano hub is a big factor for traxia not only for investors as well the whole community supporters of cardano.

And since the Cardano is growing as day pass by. I think more projects will arise on its platform, and that they can stay to compete in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

Nothing is impossible if team will do their best to make their project successful. Cardano and Traxia have high chance to achieve success, they just need to be more hard work and more active.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Here is a good youtube video from the CEO of LiqEase explaining what problems Traxia actually solving. I recommend it to watch - these are good organized guys from europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4ieHhXRgg

Nice. thank you for sharing it to us. I am sure many will be amazed and will be attracted to join this project. Traxia is really doing its best to achieve success and to have an active community.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

Traxia is a very good quality project. This project will do a lot better, hope to be good token value. The investor will be able to profit better from the traxia project
I also think of it as a project that has excellent potential or quality from projects that I feel are able to benefit all of us.
I think so but I would not probably think that this would be a benefit for all of us because we can't control the movement of the market.
Exactly. The crypto market nowadays is really hard to predict when to up and down. Even if this project have a potential to success, there is no assurance we can be rewarded by the dev team because their priority is to upgrade and improve this plattform into a useful kind of investment.

This project will give a lot of attention to Cardano once they already integrated it to their blockchain. If they can execute it well, the result will benefit both Traxia and Cardano.

There are good synergies and I think when Cardano experiences a strong bull run that is also going to be very positive for Traxia.

Definitely, because Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano Hub. Whatever happens to Cardano , Traxia is also affected by the fluctuations. Moreover, it seems that everything for now are all doing fine and this might probably an indication that the team were seriously doing their jobs.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

If the Cardano is growing, then definitely there will be more people who would likely to make interest in this projetc. Let's see if this project can attract more investors because they have bounty programs and the chance of getting to be more popular would somehow increased.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

Definitely, because Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano Hub. Whatever happens to Cardano , Traxia is also affected by the fluctuations. Moreover, it seems that everything for now are all doing fine and this might probably an indication that the team were seriously doing their jobs.

We are not sure about that, when something happen to cardano I am not sure if traxia will be affected because they are both difference projects. Its just that cardano made investment in this project.

richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

We are not sure about that, when something happen to cardano I am not sure if traxia will be affected because they are both difference projects. Its just that cardano made investment in this project.

I guess this project won't be affected if something happens to cardano.  But it will if cardano gets their investment on the traxia project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

Well, it's hard to tell this right now sinced this Traxia project are just new and not been fully developed. Maybe after the launched of this plattform, it will be but it will depends on the situation in the market. If the market goes down, then it will be difficult for this project to arised and be part of the top ten crypto coins.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

Here I have a question you did only on the air? Or you have an alternative in the form of a cardano or something else.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

If the Cardano is growing, then definitely there will be more people who would likely to make interest in this projetc. Let's see if this project can attract more investors because they have bounty programs and the chance of getting to be more popular would somehow increased.
Of course, that is a usual activity of the market. If the parent coin grew so much, the child will be too. The child will always be following their parent.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

it still a growing market so i think things will pickup later and it looks like the market is growing a little
I really hope that at last the spring comes on the crypt-market and the course gradually rises. This will have a very positive impact on the development of the project and improve the condition of its investors.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Here I have a question you did only on the air? Or you have an alternative in the form of a cardano or something else.

What do you mean about that question mate? Traxia came from the Cardano project. Please read all the information about it.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

it still a growing market so i think things will pickup later and it looks like the market is growing a little
I really hope that at last the spring comes on the crypt-market and the course gradually rises. This will have a very positive impact on the development of the project and improve the condition of its investors.
I also hope so, because in winter we made a forecast that all coins will grow by summer. Therefore, I think that now is the time to buy and invest in such projects. Especially since this team has very good partners. They have a very good reputation in the market for crypto currency. I invest and you too, then you will not regret.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

If this project becomes successful, then in the future and other serious developers seriously will think of cooperation with cardano and will keep them on a sight for interaction. Also they will look towards cardano blockchain and will perhaps avoid erc20 for the platform.
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

Lets see what cardano hub brings to blockchain. I will be following this project.

1881 - 193∞
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

Here is a good youtube video from the CEO of LiqEase explaining what problems Traxia actually solving. I recommend it to watch - these are good organized guys from europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4ieHhXRgg

I think it is the best way to connect with the people who are interested in your project.actually Traxia is making some good quality effort to improve in many sectors.so update more & more, draw people's attention
bazzz

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

It is very interesting to see the projects on Cardano. Most projects now choose the popular Etereum, and so will the opportunity to explore a new blockchain for me.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

I missed something, was there an airdrop, I would really like to participate, because the project is just excellent, more like that.
I didn't see anything related to airdrop here, they only have bounties. I agree with the project is excellent, with more support coming, I think this will become more successful than today.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

Nothing is impossible if team will do their best to make their project successful. Cardano and Traxia have high chance to achieve success, they just need to be more hard work and more active.
The hard work of the team is necessary for this project to be successful. Yeah definitely have the talent and the right idea but they just need a way to implement it and become successful.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: