Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

We added Traxia to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support TMT so that you can easily get started. You can also post your TMT addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in TMT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Traxia? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the Traxia core team, you can manage the Traxia profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Traxia profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

https://i.imgur.com/WUfyCO6l.jpg          https://i.imgur.com/q9hTzX4l.jpg          https://i.imgur.com/Tf0S9pbl.jpg

Greats, i will try it after. My mobile is overstorage and don't have any MB to download any apps. But i really appreciate Chedurr support Traxia.

This is a very good move for the platform. They actually add the platform to a mobile review based app so that people can easily review the Traxia project. Good job, Team Traxia!

I agree. A great move made by the team. The team made an app about traxia that will underatand easily. Also it is very easy to use and you can view it in your smartphones. Great work Traxia team.

This is the reason why traxia is becoming more popular now and also they keep having more and more community members that helps supporting this project all the way.
Thats right. Traxia has definitely won everyones trust and support over these past couple of months. Also they have progressed a lot over these months and we finally have an app from them.
They surely have won investors and followers trust and they have been constantly improving in the las couple of months! The team has been showing a great intent and this is a result of the constant grinding they are doing!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zevl194

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

New updates from the Traxia development team, this is something interesting. The team works with the Cardano team, which means they will be successful! The new update is an application in which you can track all the actions of the team, that is, you can see the entire team, and the application allows you to bind purses, it's very convenient. And also you can already make a donation in the TMT tokens. I use the booth for your application, it was autumn that interested me! Thank you!
The team of developers which really is engaged in the project and adequately accepts constructive criticism and the proposal of users by all means deserves respect and further support from our large community.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

We added Traxia to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support TMT so that you can easily get started. You can also post your TMT addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in TMT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Traxia? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the Traxia core team, you can manage the Traxia profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Traxia profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

This is a very nice update coming from you guys. It will be easier to track the ICO, it's also very convenient to share to other people and do promotions for bounty hunters.
Mobile based review app? Great! Now it's very handy and comfortable to anyone who plans to review the project. Let's see if more people will know about the project more Cheesy
Such reviews guards the safety of every new investor to choose the right platform for investing their funds and the user experience consideration is really good thing which adds a genuine opinion and reputation to every individual.
Its really great and well explanatory i like the whole concepts and the details they put in there The app is amazing

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

Greats, i will try it after. My mobile is overstorage and don't have any MB to download any apps. But i really appreciate Chedurr support Traxia.

This is a very good move for the platform. They actually add the platform to a mobile review based app so that people can easily review the Traxia project. Good job, Team Traxia!

I agree. A great move made by the team. The team made an app about traxia that will underatand easily. Also it is very easy to use and you can view it in your smartphones. Great work Traxia team.

This is the reason why traxia is becoming more popular now and also they keep having more and more community members that helps supporting this project all the way.
Thats right. Traxia has definitely won everyones trust and support over these past couple of months. Also they have progressed a lot over these months and we finally have an app from them.

Agree but trust is very fragile. As soon as the product can be used it is important that it fulfills the promises and is stable.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

Here are some highlights from our yesterday's pitch in Shenzen! Have you followed our live stream? If not you can still check the video out here:   https://www.facebook.com/TraxiaFoundation/videos/1492011010908533/
Thanks for providing the link bud! For sure the members and most of all the investors are very excited to watch this video presentation.
That will easily help to understand completely and will make them remember easily as it is a visual presentation this will easily make them understand the concept completely.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:04:34 PM

New updates from the Traxia development team, this is something interesting. The team works with the Cardano team, which means they will be successful! The new update is an application in which you can track all the actions of the team, that is, you can see the entire team, and the application allows you to bind purses, it's very convenient. And also you can already make a donation in the TMT tokens. I use the booth for your application, it was autumn that interested me! Thank you!
The team of developers which really is engaged in the project and adequately accepts constructive criticism and the proposal of users by all means deserves respect and further support from our large community.
Those active engagement and communication with the participants will build the trust for all the potential investors who choose Traxia as their choice and there will be ultimate success with this attribute.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:54:34 PM

Those active engagement and communication with the participants will build the trust for all the potential investors who choose Traxia as their choice and there will be ultimate success with this attribute.
It will really build the trust Wink I have noticed it too some project, even it's just still a new one, with how the team actively communicating in a way of answering questions to clarify the doubts of some people who likes to know more and as a result a higher chance of them might plan to invest on the project
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

I see that the team has not yet collected the money makes very interesting products and I see that the developer can already make money on the mobile application.
it may take time for that, we can see developers sedag collect money. I am sure once everything is ready they will do the best thing.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:42:32 PM

It will really build the trust Wink I have noticed it too some project, even it's just still a new one, with how the team actively communicating in a way of answering questions to clarify the doubts of some people who likes to know more and as a result a higher chance of them might plan to invest on the project

Yeah, definitely will gain trust and I believe this project  attracts many investors.They can reach soft cap soon because of its very positive outcome.I also impressed with the rating of the project.Special the team who amde this project to be a successful one.

So far I believe in this project and the things that it can achieve. This kinds of project make me think of investing in Cardano just like how I want to invest in Neo because they are launching a lot of project as well on their blockchain.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

~~snipped~~
Precisely the project is doing great. The team is very effecient regarding the project updates, Many investors are sending thier interest in the project. Traxia has a very impreesive platform, and it because of the intelligent people behind of this great project. I feel some positive vibes and I believe that this project will a success due to their great features.

I see Cheddur have add a lot of ICO projects, so where they collection data for make rating and update details about Traxia?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

Finally, we have received a very good updates from the dev team of Traxia. It's been a long time sinced the last update. And it is very worthy for me because they gave us an update that will surely acknowledged by all investors of this project. Hopefully, it will continue in the coming days until we reached the success.

This is has nothing to do with Traxia's team. Cheddur is just new listing website and they add ICO projects by themself in order to gain visitors to their apps. Just check his account and you see the same post for other projects.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:27:49 PM

Here is a good youtube video from the CEO of LiqEase explaining what problems Traxia actually solving. I recommend it to watch - these are good organized guys from europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4ieHhXRgg

This guy is bad speaker and he has no energy in his voice, if someone has no knowledge about finance trading will not understand any single work of he's saying and problem is the only one who speaks about Traxia in all videos that I came across.
It is unfortunate that there is no such person who could clearly and easily tell us about the technology and the general work of Cardano. And how they began to cooperate with this project. Then it would be clear to us and everyone who wanted to make a contribution would do it. But this is not yet. There are those people who are not so easily explained and newcomers will find it hard to understand the whole essence of the project.
Let us give the person a break. The CEO is from Europe so it is understandable that his english skill is not really good or enough to meey our expectation. Also I like the effort of the CEO of this project that he is trying his best to speak in English.
I agree, thus we have different mother languages so it is not that much important how you talk as long as the main message or information is there. The CEO needs to speak himself and he tried his best to deliver if he will ask somebody or let it broadcast it im sure it will not be that way as his knowledge will not be fully explained to public.

Yeah, this project is for specialist in their area. I guess people who knows this sector well, are going to invest in it and as I know there are plenty of investors coming from this area and looking for those kind of opportunities.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:16:58 AM

Here is a good youtube video from the CEO of LiqEase explaining what problems Traxia actually solving. I recommend it to watch - these are good organized guys from europe.

This guy is bad speaker and he has no energy in his voice, if someone has no knowledge about finance trading will not understand any single work of he's saying and problem is the only one who speaks about Traxia in all videos that I came across.
It is unfortunate that there is no such person who could clearly and easily tell us about the technology and the general work of Cardano. And how they began to cooperate with this project. Then it would be clear to us and everyone who wanted to make a contribution would do it. But this is not yet. There are those people who are not so easily explained and newcomers will find it hard to understand the whole essence of the project.
Let us give the person a break. The CEO is from Europe so it is understandable that his english skill is not really good or enough to meey our expectation. Also I like the effort of the CEO of this project that he is trying his best to speak in English.
I agree, thus we have different mother languages so it is not that much important how you talk as long as the main message or information is there. The CEO needs to speak himself and he tried his best to deliver if he will ask somebody or let it broadcast it im sure it will not be that way as his knowledge will not be fully explained to public.

Yeah, this project is for specialist in their area. I guess people who knows this sector well, are going to invest in it and as I know there are plenty of investors coming from this area and looking for those kind of opportunities.
We can easily undergo through the white papers to gain the complete understanding about the project and that helps us to easily take the next step.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

How many projects have you collected so far? what is the percentage of a soft or hard cap? I hope that this is a large half

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

We can easily undergo through the white papers to gain the complete understanding about the project and that helps us to easily take the next step.
You cannot easily say that you can really understand what does the project do and how does the project work by reading only their whitepaper.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

fluctuations in the market did not place the promotion of the project, and in my opinion only increased its attractiveness
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

You cannot easily say that you can really understand what does the project do and how does the project work by reading only their whitepaper.

Actually, the whitepaper should have all the necessary information to understand the whole project. Everything else (bitcointalk, website, twitter) is just extra and should include what's being said in the whitepaper.

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

The 3rd round of #Traxia Pre-Sale has officially started. Wanna help us disrupt #trade #finance? Contribute to our #ICO & get 10% off until 29th of April. More info: https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

I see that the team has not yet collected the money makes very interesting products and I see that the developer can already make money on the mobile application.
it may take time for that, we can see developers sedag collect money. I am sure once everything is ready they will do the best thing.

Good to see that they have another improvement from the team. This could lead TRAXIA to be recognized  by the public, By the way anyone knows the status of Collected funds as of now?

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

Good to see that they have another improvement from the team. This could lead TRAXIA to be recognized  by the public, By the way anyone knows the status of Collected funds as of now?
these guys do not cease to please us with their updates, they do really high-quality work, which will eventually lead to the success of the whole project. And also they have many followers who support them and are waiting for the launch of the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: