Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

I think the project is very rambling, I see a huge buzz around it and this is just the beginning

That's because TRAXIA is supported via Cardano platform so surely many huge investors will also supporting this project just like they support ADA.
In my opinion, your sentences have both wrong and right. Right because yes, this project have invested by ADA, and they will gather ADA supporter hand favourite. But TRAXIA is not supported via Cardano Hub only, and investors is not come to Traxia because of this, they invest to Traxia because itself.
Maybe he is trying to say they come because they acknowledge the support if not then maybe traxia wouldn't mentioned them

Whatever it may be since the Traxia is planning to migrate in Cardano hub according to their roadmap in the future, I think it's a win win situation for both sides. Traxia will get some attention from ADA holders and there will be more demands for the latter.
It could be beneficial in sone ways bud but they are still two different entity with different uses. They will grow eventualy because of thier own value to the market.

Also they'll grow eventually because they're constantly promoting the platform that's why it won't be a surprise for the Traxia Project if it'll become popular soon.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

I think the project is very rambling, I see a huge buzz around it and this is just the beginning

That's because TRAXIA is supported via Cardano platform so surely many huge investors will also supporting this project just like they support ADA.
In my opinion, your sentences have both wrong and right. Right because yes, this project have invested by ADA, and they will gather ADA supporter hand favourite. But TRAXIA is not supported via Cardano Hub only, and investors is not come to Traxia because of this, they invest to Traxia because itself.
Maybe he is trying to say they come because they acknowledge the support if not then maybe traxia wouldn't mentioned them

Whatever it may be since the Traxia is planning to migrate in Cardano hub according to their roadmap in the future, I think it's a win win situation for both sides. Traxia will get some attention from ADA holders and there will be more demands for the latter.
It could be beneficial in sone ways bud but they are still two different entity with different uses. They will grow eventualy because of thier own value to the market.

Also they'll grow eventually because they're constantly promoting the platform that's why it won't be a surprise for the Traxia Project if it'll become popular soon.
For gaining more popularity every action plan should be implemented as expected and all the plans should be met by the team with no hurdles even we met all these there should be supporters who can active deal with the advertising functionaries.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

Dont know about migrating, but cardano will be a huge help for the growth of the platform. They can get help in various fields which is definitely a plus point.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

I think the general rise of the market has already begun and the team will be able to fulfill all its plans. I saw that cardano grew by 40% and the developer should take advantage of this.
Actually support of cardano has solved very many problems with promotion of the project. But I consider that the team all the same has to act most productively in this plan, despite of already achieved result.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

I think the general rise of the market has already begun and the team will be able to fulfill all its plans. I saw that cardano grew by 40% and the developer should take advantage of this.

agree, and in addition to this, i have read that Traxia is one of the finalists in the Dubai Blockchain Challenge, and they are invited to the pitch day of Future Blockchain Summit on the 2nd and the 3rd of May! i think it will definitely influence Traxia's position in cryptoworld!

Prk_7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

We can start seeing the popularity of the projects right now, that is due to their promotions and also due to there great project idea. I think they will go a long way ahead and become quite popular.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

For gaining more popularity every action plan should be implemented as expected and all the plans should be met by the team with no hurdles even we met all these there should be supporters who can active deal with the advertising functionaries.
Having such a care free ico I think is really great is good to have some close by to offer some help and help in wrapping things up with them

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

As soon as possible your token coins went to the exchange, because it would be an excellent occasion to invest in them, I hope for the success of the project.
yes we just need to be patient and always support this project for now, the team is doing the best for this project. happy working.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

agree, and in addition to this, i have read that Traxia is one of the finalists in the Dubai Blockchain Challenge, and they are invited to the pitch day of Future Blockchain Summit on the 2nd and the 3rd of May! i think it will definitely influence Traxia's position in cryptoworld!
Another event, which is a big summit for blockchain platforms/projects. Hopefully this can really make a big influence towards the popularity and how people will trust the project more.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

Another question, some guy caims he can speed up my KYC verification, is this possible?

he may just scam you, is better for you to follow their instruction to get verify in safe way, you have any delay in process just contact them directly through email or telegram.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

Actually support of cardano has solved very many problems with promotion of the project. But I consider that the team all the same has to act most productively in this plan, despite of already achieved result.
Yes, because of have Cardano Hub famed maybe have good affect for make attention to invester, especially when we can see the coinmarket, the increasing of ADA market will make everybody have seriously about Traxia growth potential.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

Another question, some guy caims he can speed up my KYC verification, is this possible?

he may just scam you, is better for you to follow their instruction to get verify in safe way, you have any delay in process just contact them directly through email or telegram.
Even scanners approaching by offering special discounts and bonuses so be alert and when you are investing do check the telegram official channel admin user name, pinned messages, confirm the deposit addresses even in the group and proceed.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

Traxia is now in Dubai. I like these guys that they are always there, where an ICO startup  must take part. Dubai is one of the famous country that the Startup projects also register their companies.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

Even scanners approaching by offering special discounts and bonuses so be alert and when you are investing do check the telegram official channel admin user name, pinned messages, confirm the deposit addresses even in the group and proceed.
Yes, should be careful or you will losing private information, this is so dangerous to yourself. I don't think have anyone can speed up KYC verification - except TRAXIA official supporter.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

It's a way to steal your data, always remember as a rule of the thumb it either means they want to steal your data or just would take the money and do nothing to speedup
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:16:23 AM

Can you be sure that this project is supported by the Cardano team? If this is true, I would like to invest in it. What is the minimum investment?

As you can see I screenshot some photos of both web site of CARDANO (ADA) and TRAXIA and this what I saw.  They are really working together, If it's not I think the Cardano team will announce or tell the people that they are not partnered with TRAXIA right? And the Minimum contribution: 0.01 ETH
Maximum Contribution: 1,000 ETH but you can also contribute via BTC and ADA

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:56:12 AM

That's why there are already on going bounty programs to promote the project and also advertisements. I think they have enough marketing so far.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

Can you be sure that this project is supported by the Cardano team? If this is true, I would like to invest in it. What is the minimum investment?

As you can see I screenshot some photos of both web site of CARDANO (ADA) and TRAXIA and this what I saw.  They are really working together, If it's not I think the Cardano team will announce or tell the people that they are not partnered with TRAXIA right? And the Minimum contribution: 0.01 ETH
Maximum Contribution: 1,000 ETH but you can also contribute via BTC and ADA

So that is really true. The proof is in front of our eyes now. And besides, no doubt why Cardiano partnered with Traxia. Traxia has a good platform that also, captures many investors. And also, great thing that Traxia team has a bounty programs in continuously promoting their project even they are getting to know much better in the community. I will keep looking forward for this project.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:08:21 AM

I see that the team is engaged in the project and is doing everything to pin the tight cap. They are really interested in their project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:36:54 AM

Everyone sees that interest in the project is growing and becoming more and more great. Many have already invested in this project
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: