Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

Unlike conventional factoring, Tranio appeared a few additional jobs in which you can earn. And all this is much cheaper and faster than in the past, for this kind of factoring that Travia offers us the future...
Agree! The Traxia project helps us to earn in the future. Since I believe that investing in this project is a long-term prospect. Since such ideas do not come immediately. But it's good. Since the project will be more resistant to a sharp change in the cost of tokens.

The traxia project really gained a lot of popularity now and the support from the community really helps traxia a lot. I will look forward now for this project to finally launch and hoping to see more improvements.

The project really has attracted many followers and investors. They should keep working hard to maintain this and I'm sure they'll keep getting better and gain success.

Traxia team already achieved some great heights and definitely more positive things that will happen to their project. Having this kind of platform is really hard for the team but with their great responsibility and the ability to promote it to the investors then I am sure this will become the future platform that will be used to help the economy to be more developed.
Advertising is not more easy to execute the plans at one go through a small channel there will be priorities to execute every single plan at the right time that will trend to all the investors like a spark and drive a great results.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

Unlike conventional factoring, Tranio appeared a few additional jobs in which you can earn. And all this is much cheaper and faster than in the past, for this kind of factoring that Travia offers us the future...
Agree! The Traxia project helps us to earn in the future. Since I believe that investing in this project is a long-term prospect. Since such ideas do not come immediately. But it's good. Since the project will be more resistant to a sharp change in the cost of tokens.

The traxia project really gained a lot of popularity now and the support from the community really helps traxia a lot. I will look forward now for this project to finally launch and hoping to see more improvements.

The project really has attracted many followers and investors. They should keep working hard to maintain this and I'm sure they'll keep getting better and gain success.
You can not doubt it, because thanks to such an active team of developers the project has got good reviews from users and investors who decided to invest their money in the project ha further development of the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:19:09 PM

You can not doubt it, because thanks to such an active team of developers the project has got good reviews from users and investors who decided to invest their money in the project ha further development of the project.

Well, having a good reviews can definitely an additional factors for them to be more attractive to the investors. Also, they keep up their good reputation and I think everything is set according to their plan. Hoping to see more positive announcement about their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

Well, having a good reviews can definitely an additional factors for them to be more attractive to the investors. Also, they keep up their good reputation and I think everything is set according to their plan. Hoping to see more positive announcement about their platform.

Do not forget that Emuro is behind the Traxia, they put a lot of money in Cardano. This project should be successful.
eolitic

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

my congratulations on the last step, pre-sale is almost closed, the first Cardano project. I believe in Traxia, cause its unique. even if we look at the list of projects based on cardano's network. we won't find any other projects but traxia)) i am sure will see great results
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

Traxia team already achieved some great heights and definitely more positive things that will happen to their project. Having this kind of platform is really hard for the team but with their great responsibility and the ability to promote it to the investors then I am sure this will become the future platform that will be used to help the economy to be more developed.
They have really gone a great a length and they seamlessly handle their process effectively man

zevl194

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

Traxia ICO was rated by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/traxia

This a quite score to see for TRAXIA because of the effect of partnered crypto coin CARDANO platform. As I know they are already reaching high ICO raised funds as of now.

the evaluation of the projects is sometimes more than basic and really not objective enough. You never know what´s behind the scenes

Yeah, have a point their mate. But these will have an effect on the readers and supporters for TRAXIA to gain trust for the Project and for the success of the ICO stage.

Yeah it'll have an influence because dumb investors and their money will be parted as they keep investing in random ICOs cause of the fake reviews
Are you saying that this review form ICOmarks is a fake one? and the rest of the other reviews are fake too? This is an alarming statement of yours sir as it will affect the credibility of many ico related review sites.
Never trust any responses from all these ico-reviews sites. I personally don't trust them because there is information that there everything is bought.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:18:27 PM

my congratulations on the last step, pre-sale is almost closed, the first Cardano project. I believe in Traxia, cause its unique. even if we look at the list of projects based on cardano's network. we won't find any other projects but traxia)) i am sure will see great results

Even if they are unique, they can still attract other competitors in the future. The best strategy for them is to think in advance and develop the project further and add more upgrades.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

There is fake website that shows up on google when you do a search on google and they are actually promoting using google service to scam people. The official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

There is fake website that shows up on google when you do a search on google and they are actually promoting using google service to scam people. The official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co

https://i.imgur.com/oU140gl.png
This information is highly incredible we can now understand how scammers are highly enhancing themselves to the technology to make fraudulent activities, Dev team should engage and prioritize handling all these hurdles.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

Exactly mate, well as I noticed on their platform it makes me amazed that really makes sense to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. Hopefully this project will be competitive enough and the devs will able to continue whatever it takes as I believe this project have a great potential in the future.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

This information is highly incredible we can now understand how scammers are highly enhancing themselves to the technology to make fraudulent activities, Dev team should engage and prioritize handling all these hurdles.
It is really a good thing analyzing such scam ways and highlighting us where we may not go in a negative run which make all our investments go vain and with this we really go in an official manner reaping in a secured manner.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

good catch !!

they also mention in their twitter account some important security advices:

When contributing to our campaign please be vigilant:
1. On Telegram be extra careful you are chatting with our official administrators of the group & not someone pretending to be one.
2. Keep in mind that our ETH/ADA/BTC contribution address is ONLY visible on Traxia web page.
3. Our official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co
4. We will NEVER communicate our contribution address via email, chat, direct message, Twitter or any other channel.
Keep safe!
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:22:32 AM

Many have already invested their savings in this project, and I hope that they will not regret this decision

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

As I cam see for thebteam Traxia, there are many people that keep investing their time, money and effort here in Traxia. I believe in this project that it can make its success and also, satisfy what the people really want to happen for the Traxia. If the team will keep up what is have right now, then the possibility to success will come into hand, sooner or later with better impact into the crypto world.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

good catch !!

1. On Telegram be extra careful you are chatting with our official administrators of the group & not someone pretending to be one.
2. Keep in mind that our ETH/ADA/BTC contribution address is ONLY visible on Traxia web page.
3. Our official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co
4. We will NEVER communicate our contribution address via email, chat, direct message, Twitter or any other channel.
Keep safe!
The louder the project becomes - the more around it become scammers. This speaks of the growing popularity of the project
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:58:38 AM

They have really gone a great a length and they seamlessly handle their process effectively man
Yes, the traxia team has already ahieved their success now because they already have so many attention from the people here.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:41:09 AM

good catch !!

Keep safe!
The louder the project becomes - the more around it become scammers. This speaks of the growing popularity of the project

I see, It's good to know that team and members are active enough to noticed this fake site. I just hope no one got scammed by this and also hoping all people will be too careful in visiting websites.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:43:13 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 03:40:05 PM by vickycoin05

Not only is the stability of the difference between this project. I want to mention the work of the project promotion team

This project will become a big hit after the successful ICO. But as for now their promotions is not enough to gain big and whitelist investors. I think it will be a good idea if they are focused on promoting in Social Media sites that have the big influence in the crypto world.
I agree with you advertisements can help TRAXIA to be more popular. I know the project has been attractive for this past few weeks but I think the team needs to do more. Promoting in different social media sites and a excellent advertisements can help the project to be more famous not only in this thread but in all crypto community market. Yes the project has huge potential for success but with the help of more promotion and advertisments Traxia will be equipped enough and no one can defeat.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:45:03 AM

Not only is the stability of the difference between this project. I want to mention the work of the project promotion team

This project will become a big hit after the successful ICO. But as for now their promotions is not enough to gain big and whitelist investors. I think it will be a good idea if they are focused on promoting in Social Media sites that have the big influence in the crypto world.

Good idea mate. They need to have more active in social medias inorder to catch people's attention so they can gather more supporters that will help to attract investors. And having many supporters will always lead into a better success. Hopefully, they will consider these matters inorder to have a good results same with Cardano Hub.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: