Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:37:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

There is fake website that shows up on google when you do a search on google and they are actually promoting using google service to scam people. The official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co

Only I wanted to tell about it and it was already made for me, excellent work. Such fakes happen very often in various projects and I am afraid to present scales of the stolen money raised by them.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

There is fake website that shows up on google when you do a search on google and they are actually promoting using google service to scam people. The official domain name is http://TRAXIA.CO , no special characters and ending with .co

Only I wanted to tell about it and it was already made for me, excellent work. Such fakes happen very often in various projects and I am afraid to present scales of the stolen money raised by them.
This means I think the project is successful, if there are no fees and scammers. I hope the team will be able to collect the necessary amount and defeat the scammers.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

https://i.imgur.com/oU140gl.png
Well it is easy to identify the fake ones if you already know the main website of traxia. Plus the Ad word in the website is all advertisement that is a scam. So better scroll down more if you wanna go to the legit website.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

Not only is the stability of the difference between this project. I want to mention the work of the project promotion team

This project will become a big hit after the successful ICO. But as for now their promotions is not enough to gain big and whitelist investors. I think it will be a good idea if they are focused on promoting in Social Media sites that have the big influence in the crypto world.

Good idea mate. They need to have more active in social medias inorder to catch people's attention so they can gather more supporters that will help to attract investors. And having many supporters will always lead into a better success. Hopefully, they will consider these matters inorder to have a good results same with Cardano Hub.

I think they have good promotion that is being used. The one that also made them to gather more investors is about partnering with some company which the hard cap and price of token had been decreased.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

I think every good projects has there scammers these days. But I think that might actually be a good sign, since it´s only at the worthy projects. So I guess it will perform well during the ico. I really hope the scammers receive no money, since it´s bad for everyone involved
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

https://i.imgur.com/oU140gl.png
This means I think the project is successful, if there are no fees and scammers. I hope the team will be able to collect the necessary amount and defeat the scammers.
There are a lot of scammers actually and there are located everywhere to steal your money so you should always be more carefull and in terms of everything just be updated and more alert in terms of security.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

There are a lot of scammers actually and there are located everywhere to steal your money so you should always be more carefull and in terms of everything just be updated and more alert in terms of security.
Scamming has actually turned common now and something must be done for those scammers who really scam the money from peoples who worked hard to earn it. Projects like this really have the importance of money.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

Not only is the stability of the difference between this project. I want to mention the work of the project promotion team

This project will become a big hit after the successful ICO. But as for now their promotions is not enough to gain big and whitelist investors. I think it will be a good idea if they are focused on promoting in Social Media sites that have the big influence in the crypto world.

Yes, and I think they need to emphasize well what are the advantages of joining this project compared to other projects and what will be the benefits once they joined this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

Yes, and I think they need to emphasize well what are the advantages of joining this project compared to other projects and what will be the benefits once they joined this project.

This is the common things the devs should do and will need to do always to encourage more investors to check traxia and also more volume of supporters can surely help them with the advertising and promotions.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

For them to convince some interested individuals in investing to this project, they should patiently educate them about the advantage and benefits of traxia project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

I think every good projects has there scammers these days. But I think that might actually be a good sign, since it´s only at the worthy projects. So I guess it will perform well during the ico. I really hope the scammers receive no money, since it´s bad for everyone involved

It is just showing that Traxia is becoming more popular and scammers wanted to fool the investors who wanted to invest in the ICO sale. Well, this is a good catch-up and this will definitely be noted by the team.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

Hello guys who know what is the status of ICO raised as of now? Have I not seen any news regarding of that topic? or did I miss it?  But as I browse the comments here I think the ICO is going smoothly I guess?

You're right, their ICO is going smoothly. However, they don't have constantl updates on the status of their ICO, I'm hoping they will address this issue.
Yes and as far as i observed they are not so much active here, you may see them and can chat with their telegram. I think that was a way more convenient for them to address your concerns instead of waiting for some questions here in this thread. They have publish a new update that they reduce the hardcap for their ICO.

Well, for me, a serious project should have an active community manager that will assist and answers all the peoples concern. Not only in telegram but it should be in all their social media accounts also including here in this forum.
I agree with you that the team should have an active community manager as it's very important nowadays to solve users query. It makes a good impact on them and inturn leads to finding new investors for the project
Yes, that is really true. The team should make up with this decision to have its community have its manager to answers all the people queries and questions here in the Traxia community. If the people, users, supporters and the investors sees that this project has an active admin then this project will gain more trust around.

Yes a good community manager is a key for more trust and a better feeling from the investor side. But it is working quite well in telegram.
An active team here at bitcointalk thread and an active telegram community can really result to more people trusting the project. Hoping the answers to the questions are the right one so that all of us can understand the project in the right way.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

my congratulations on the last step, pre-sale is almost closed, the first Cardano project. I believe in Traxia, cause its unique. even if we look at the list of projects based on cardano's network. we won't find any other projects but traxia)) i am sure will see great results

Even if they are unique, they can still attract other competitors in the future. The best strategy for them is to think in advance and develop the project further and add more upgrades.
i think thats why they have roadmap mate to be able to follow it up and get a clear grip of the situations and expand their horizon

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

For them to convince some interested individuals in investing to this project, they should patiently educate them about the advantage and benefits of traxia project.

I think that was the team is doing right now, they introduced their platform to the investors through attending some conference and definitely they delivered it perfectly. And also, they achieved some goals because Quark Finance help them to reduced the hard cap. So, lets see what will happen next while the team continue to promote their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

I think that was the team is doing right now, they introduced their platform to the investors through attending some conference and definitely they delivered it perfectly. And also, they achieved some goals because Quark Finance help them to reduced the hard cap. So, lets see what will happen next while the team continue to promote their platform.

Yeah, very impressive. I believe this project  attracts many investors as they can reach soft cap soon because of its very positive outcome.I also impressed with the rating of the project. Special the team who amde this project to be a successful one.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:20:02 PM

It is just showing that Traxia is becoming more popular and scammers wanted to fool the investors who wanted to invest in the ICO sale. Well, this is a good catch-up and this will definitely be noted by the team.

It's a common tactic, not really one used to bait people looking to buy JUST traxia. They also lurk in many of those telegram groups and make bots
joker989898

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

Yeah, very impressive. I believe this project  attracts many investors as they can reach soft cap soon because of its very positive outcome.I also impressed with the rating of the project. Special the team who amde this project to be a successful one.

there is no softcap , according to mr.Burno in telegram group , they already collected 5.2 million dollar in the pre sale stage , the ICO stage continue for one month but in my opinion , if anyone intend to contribute  , he should be fast because hard cap is not so far

Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

Thanks for raising this huge matter, I have seen several sites that are on the top search list in google that replicates the original site but obviously a fraud site. I hope the admins are aware and taking some actions about it

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

The project is simply excellent and I look forward to the completion of this project to find out whether it justifies my hopes.
As it is the first project invested by Cardano Hub there was loads of expectations however all the participants are aiming for greater results as the team is hardworking by meeting all the requirements behind.
Yes, I think this project will be quite successful, because the team is working tirelessly, it is very active.
Yes, the team is currently working very hard on projects development and the team always stay active and provide new updates about the project. This kind of activities helps the project for its growth.  The project has the higher possibilities to expand their self sooner or later.

The team for traxia is really much actrive and it can actually make this project reach some great heights soon because more and more investors love the project which is always active and available for each important query.
The team really answeres each query possible and i would like to know about the team for traxia. Are they experienced or new at this field? This project can have some intresting profits ahead.
Yes, as for me it is important that the developers should be active and answer all questions, fortunately this is a team.
of course, the activity of the development team is one of the most important factors for the successful development of the project. Because investors always have a lot of questions on which they decide whether to invest in this project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, because I believe that the main good feature of the team is that it is responsive.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

The project is simply excellent and I look forward to the completion of this project to find out whether it justifies my hopes.
As it is the first project invested by Cardano Hub there was loads of expectations however all the participants are aiming for greater results as the team is hardworking by meeting all the requirements behind.
Yes, I think this project will be quite successful, because the team is working tirelessly, it is very active.
Yes, the team is currently working very hard on projects development and the team always stay active and provide new updates about the project. This kind of activities helps the project for its growth.  The project has the higher possibilities to expand their self sooner or later.

The team for traxia is really much actrive and it can actually make this project reach some great heights soon because more and more investors love the project which is always active and available for each important query.
The team really answeres each query possible and i would like to know about the team for traxia. Are they experienced or new at this field? This project can have some intresting profits ahead.
Yes, as for me it is important that the developers should be active and answer all questions, fortunately this is a team.
of course, the activity of the development team is one of the most important factors for the successful development of the project. Because investors always have a lot of questions on which they decide whether to invest in this project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, because I believe that the main good feature of the team is that it is responsive.
There was lot of hopes with this platform as we could see Traxia and LiqEase are the first investment of Cardano through their investment arm Emurgo.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: