Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

Blockhain Cardano has perspectives, so you need to take a look at this project. Here's Red pulse the first project on NEO - brought profit to its investors
I see that the Cardano team is very popular and thanks to her many projects have already succeeded in developing their projects. Therefore, doubts that this project will not achieve success has already dissipated. They take part in different conferences and presentations, in the interests of which they spread information about themselves.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

Blockhain Cardano has perspectives, so you need to take a look at this project. Here's Red pulse the first project on NEO - brought profit to its investors
I see that the Cardano team is very popular and thanks to her many projects have already succeeded in developing their projects. Therefore, doubts that this project will not achieve success has already dissipated. They take part in different conferences and presentations, in the interests of which they spread information about themselves.

Yes, the cardano team really have made a big impact to traxia project and really help it a lot. As we can see traxia already have many investors and an active community.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

That's why I think the gain for participating to this project is a minimum of 10x but it will need a long wait like 6-8 months for example.

A project can be more successful if the dev will prove how serious they are and if they are really serious about improving this project. I hope the team will make more updates in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Well, there are so many supporters of the Traxia Project now. And just like other people here, and one of those. Hopefully that the team will keep focus on developing the project. I am also really looking forward for the team Traxia in reaching the Hardcap. I know they can make it through, so good luck and keep progressing team Traxia.
I see that there are supporters, but will there be enough supporters to achieve a tight cap? I would like to believe that everything will work out for developers
Yes, as for me I am more positive that Traxia has gigantic chance for success. All positive thinking is always result to prosperous project. Yes supporters are now increasing each day. I think supporters and investors will reach its sufficient number to achieved hardcap. No wonder this will be a future victory.

A what I observed, Traxia is slowly gaining the momentum which it will probably increased their chance to make their project successful. Sooner or later, we can see more development about their platform and hopefully they can add more features that can be so useful in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

That's why I think the gain for participating to this project is a minimum of 10x but it will need a long wait like 6-8 months for example.

A project can be more successful if the dev will prove how serious they are and if they are really serious about improving this project. I hope the team will make more updates in this project.
Traxia is certainly a topnotch project created by the founders to eliminate financial and daily transaction issues of small businesses. Therefore they will be supported by majority of investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

Yes, the cardano team really have made a big impact to traxia project and really help it a lot. As we can see traxia already have many investors and an active community.
yeah maybe cardano help them a great deal but the way i see it is that TRAXIA are doing their own thing and they are expanding their personal ground thanks to cardano from my view

Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

Just by checking the profile of the team members making up this project, I can say that this project will succeed.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you, this is the best decision which was taken by the Traxia team.The Cardano team is very popular because of their successful projects. Now Cardano and the Traxia are come together to develop this project. I hope due to this partnership the project will reach to on the great heights. Hopefully, very soon they will succeed.

Factomask

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

I see this Traxia project is a future project that can be profitable, ambitious and strong project in the team .. i will be very happy to follow the progress of this project .. I think this ICO has a good prospect, a potential project once .. with a very professional team and experts, this project offers a very good idea idea .. this project continues to grow well .. i hope this project can get many investors and successfully achieve all the targets
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Just by checking the profile of the team members making up this project, I can say that this project will succeed.
Yes we can have a look on the growth of factoring where non-bank factoring enterprises also commercial are playing a large role in the US, UK and China and with the rise of FinTechs, non-bank players will have an increasingly significant impact on the industry.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

Hello guys who know what is the status of ICO raised as of now? Have I not seen any news regarding of that topic? or did I miss it?  But as I browse the comments here I think the ICO is going smoothly I guess?

You're right, their ICO is going smoothly. However, they don't have constantl updates on the status of their ICO, I'm hoping they will address this issue.
Yes and as far as i observed they are not so much active here, you may see them and can chat with their telegram. I think that was a way more convenient for them to address your concerns instead of waiting for some questions here in this thread. They have publish a new update that they reduce the hardcap for their ICO.

Well, for me, a serious project should have an active community manager that will assist and answers all the peoples concern. Not only in telegram but it should be in all their social media accounts also including here in this forum.
I agree with you that the team should have an active community manager as it's very important nowadays to solve users query. It makes a good impact on them and inturn leads to finding new investors for the project
Yes, that is really true. The team should make up with this decision to have its community have its manager to answers all the people queries and questions here in the Traxia community. If the people, users, supporters and the investors sees that this project has an active admin then this project will gain more trust around.

Yes a good community manager is a key for more trust and a better feeling from the investor side. But it is working quite well in telegram.
An active team here at bitcointalk thread and an active telegram community can really result to more people trusting the project. Hoping the answers to the questions are the right one so that all of us can understand the project in the right way.
This project is composed of strong and intelligent team member, the project has  very transparent feedbacks, with the help of cardano's technology traxia surely be number one of its batch. This  project has a unique system that  helps to solve the payment problem for small businesses, which is a new thing in the cryptocurrency market.Traxia project is aiming to have a  many investors for project success.

The feedback is almost always transparent unless like the ANN thread for whatever reason happens to be self moderated and they delete comments
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

This project is just great developers, they are active and responsive, and this is exactly what you need an excellent project.
The right word to qualify TRAXIA project is unique. The project is very unique from all angles, the team has a very good and unique strategy in marketing this project and this have attracted many investors and supporters a like .
Well I realized that the team of your project is very, very powerful, but did the developers of this project do something else?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

Yeah, Since the project was with Cardano hub, investors was most likely attactive with the project. Traxia project has a huge pontential in the market, not only because its partner with cardano but traxia has its unique project proposal but lets just wait and witness when the project rise at the top for a couple of weeks as it still in development.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

Hello guys who know what is the status of ICO raised as of now? Have I not seen any news regarding of that topic? or did I miss it?  But as I browse the comments here I think the ICO is going smoothly I guess?

You're right, their ICO is going smoothly. However, they don't have constantl updates on the status of their ICO, I'm hoping they will address this issue.
Yes and as far as i observed they are not so much active here, you may see them and can chat with their telegram. I think that was a way more convenient for them to address your concerns instead of waiting for some questions here in this thread. They have publish a new update that they reduce the hardcap for their ICO.

Well, for me, a serious project should have an active community manager that will assist and answers all the peoples concern. Not only in telegram but it should be in all their social media accounts also including here in this forum.
I agree with you that the team should have an active community manager as it's very important nowadays to solve users query. It makes a good impact on them and inturn leads to finding new investors for the project
Yes, that is really true. The team should make up with this decision to have its community have its manager to answers all the people queries and questions here in the Traxia community. If the people, users, supporters and the investors sees that this project has an active admin then this project will gain more trust around.

Yes a good community manager is a key for more trust and a better feeling from the investor side. But it is working quite well in telegram.
An active team here at bitcointalk thread and an active telegram community can really result to more people trusting the project. Hoping the answers to the questions are the right one so that all of us can understand the project in the right way.
This project is composed of strong and intelligent team member, the project has  very transparent feedbacks, with the help of cardano's technology traxia surely be number one of its batch. This  project has a unique system that  helps to solve the payment problem for small businesses, which is a new thing in the cryptocurrency market.Traxia project is aiming to have a  many investors for project success.

The feedback is almost always transparent unless like the ANN thread for whatever reason happens to be self moderated and they delete comments
It is all the reputation they are dealing with the operations which consists of a hardworking team and they take care prioritizing all the activities and the involvement of active communication even with the investors.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

I like the utility token of Traxia which gives access to their ecosystem as we experience each time each time issuing provider adding a new invoice into system, TMT has to be purchased at an exchange.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:00:37 PM

yeah maybe cardano help them a great deal but the way i see it is that TRAXIA are doing their own thing and they are expanding their personal ground thanks to cardano from my view
Yeah we shouldnt wholly praise cardano for traxia's success. It just wont be fair and people might neglect the project. Traxia has performed quite well in this crucial time and hope the best for their future.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

He has already proved the competence and the serious relation to business. The most part of the cryptocurrency websites of observers knows about traxia and this achievement, and the rest will shortly come.
Birds

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

Nice project but not easy to achieve the goal.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

Want to say that Traxia has created a very strong impression about the project. The project is quite attractive and promising. i think the project is getting bigger and it has a lot of success. I hope to invest in traxia project, less risk

This is absolutely true and clear to everyone that TRAXIA is a great project with ever growing strong community supporting this project. As regards the success of TRAXIA project it appears to be guaranteed as evidence has shown.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

Well, there are so many supporters of the Traxia Project now. And just like other people here, and one of those. Hopefully that the team will keep focus on developing the project. I am also really looking forward for the team Traxia in reaching the Hardcap. I know they can make it through, so good luck and keep progressing team Traxia.
I see that there are supporters, but will there be enough supporters to achieve a tight cap? I would like to believe that everything will work out for developers
Yes, as for me I am more positive that Traxia has gigantic chance for success. All positive thinking is always result to prosperous project. Yes supporters are now increasing each day. I think supporters and investors will reach its sufficient number to achieved hardcap. No wonder this will be a future victory.

A what I observed, Traxia is slowly gaining the momentum which it will probably increased their chance to make their project successful. Sooner or later, we can see more development about their platform and hopefully they can add more features that can be so useful in the near future.

It's important that they maintain the momentum. The team will have to keep working consistently to finish the project as quickly as possible and will have to put in hard work to better there platform, add more features as this will ensure success of the project
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: