Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

For me, I think there's a big reason why I decided to join cryptocurrency. Due to its state of the art blockchain technology, I do believe that there's a lot of opportunities for us to make some money here due to the increased demand and supply of the ecosystem.

I moved away from network marketing to explore something new, and cryptocurrency changed my life and believing in my dreams once again. Maybe network marketing isn't for me, it's cryptocurrency and I fell in love with it.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

To learn and earn is the reason in joining the cryptocurrency world. I want to educate myself on how cryptocurrency and blockchain works. Blockchain technology is a new and promising concept of technology that offers tremendous help to many different kinds of business and services. Cryptocurrencies gives profits to those who bought it by trading or holding it. There many great ideas and technology innovations that are waiting to unfold in the crypto word.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

I came here in this forum because they told me that I could earn much by just doing some bounties like facebook campaign, twitter or telegram and many others. So I tried then here I am, earning though a little but still Im trying to understand everything about here so that I can earn more than I am earning today.
frendzona

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

For me, I think there's a big reason why I decided to join cryptocurrency. Due to its state of the art blockchain technology, I do believe that there's a lot of opportunities for us to make some money here due to the increased demand and supply of the ecosystem.

I moved away from network marketing to explore something new, and cryptocurrency changed my life and believing in my dreams once again. Maybe network marketing isn't for me, it's cryptocurrency and I fell in love with it.

I recommend doing different activities. Do not throw something. Everything can be done in parallel. We simply allocate time by priority.
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

To be honest,  I joined here because everywhere in my community they are talking a lot about crypto currency especially bitcoin.  My personal reason is that I am learning a lot and of course I get so excited to hear and know that they earned.  So finally I joined now after knowing that there is a  future  in it.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Mrliberty

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

I joined because I have passion and really wanted to take part in the program
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

Well to answer your question, why I joined is mainly because of bounties. I did visit this website often to learn and read the threads but didn't register or post for awhile.  On some other technology forums (not related to crypto) I am a passive observer too and rarely post. Posting here often has helped me a lot and I have started contributing to other forums/sites like stackoverflow.
Whitebit42

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new technology, from which you can't go anywhere, as in its time it was with the Internet. But not everyone understands this yet. Cryptocurrency gives us more freedom and opportunities than fiat money.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

I join crypto because i think i am a good holder and i am good in investing although i am in campaign now before i join campaign i usually hunt airdrop and Invest in crypto. But Crypto now is huge in market now when i am new here i dont know what to do here so i always get some clue's in forum then i participate in crypto then i invest it so much its so much fun participating in crypto also in   participating in campaign
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

When i was new in to cryptocurrencies, i came here for the knowledge. I learned a lot here in thos forum. I discovered the bounty campaign later. First i was hunting airdrops, and when i saw that those airdrops are not really profitable, i was entering the world of bountys. Now im here for both of them. I think the most people are here just for the bounty campaigns, and dont really are interested to learn something about cryptocurencies and blockchain.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

I joined this platform of Crypto due to following reasons.
1.I studied comments of different people,learnt how to invest in crypto world,i got so expert in Crypto world that today i have good quantity of BTC.
2.I joined this forum to participate in different signature/Bounty campaigns to earn a lot of money to meet my basic needs.
3.I learnt good business tactics,strategies through this channel and i am really thankful to all those members who post their valuable comments here.
4.There is a great chance to earn more in bounties campaigns,struggle hard to be approved by bounties manager.
After summarizing all of above i think that my decision to join this platform is very helpful for me and i also suggest many of my friends/colleagues to join this platform.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

of course I'm joining here to get knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the bounties as well, if you don't have knowledge about the crypto then you can not earn money, so study cryptocurrencies first.

susyoke

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

repme.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

I am join here for knowledge and money from Bounties and Airdrop Program.
Technology in blockchain is new for me. I Want know more about blockchain technology. Usually i just play game and open social network everyday Cheesy .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
KTPU777

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

I just like crypto currency and everything connected with it. And I still can make money on it. I see the future behind crypto-currencies. And we see how it changes the world. That's why I'm here.

raguelFOG

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

I have a huge interest in cryptocurrency, especially in blockchain. The technology in my opinion would be the trend in the future and would be use by the whole world.
pasagir

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

First, bitcointalk is the best forum about crypto currency.
Secondly, yes, participation in the bounty.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

To clear things out, joining crypto and joining this forum is not the same. One may join crypto and not join this forum. But one cannot join this forum without necessarily joining crypto. The bitcointalk community is different and much smaller than the entire crypto community. But I guess all of us here in bitcointalk are part of the larger crypto community. I joined here because I badly needed information about Bitcoin and crypto. And then later on, I also joined campaigns, earning pretty decent amounts.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

My goal is mainly to learn. Because cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular, I want to know as much as possible about cryptocurrency, so that I can learn and make better investments.
marydale

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

I joined crypto to be along with the ride of the future.
I believe that cryptocurrency is the greatest news of this generation, and it will pave the way, if not, contribute greatly to the future.
The global market is going crazy with cryptocurrency and it revolutionized the way we do trading.
So i am here to learn how it will affect our future, with development and financial aspect.

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

Definitely knowledge and interactive discussions where most opinions are based on personal experience. The most heartening feature of this forum is the sincere will to help and the honest effort to guide, sharing information readily and willingly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: