Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

My reason joining here in cryptocurrency is to gain more profit or income that I can use to support my daily finances and a fund for my future invesments in different companies.
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

The very first reason i joined this forum/cryptocurrency is because i want to learn everything about it since it is very interesting due to its fame before especially today bitcoin's price is very expensive although it is still far from its all time high, the rest like supporting an ICO and joining bounty campaigns is a bonus, a friend of mine told me joining campaign could really be profitable but at that time i was focused on studying the blockchain technology on how it works and later on after joining a successful ICO and receiving my first coin i realized that cryptocurrency could really give a good fortune for everyone.
The reason i join this forum is because my brother-in-law told me about cryptocurrency and i haven't know a lot of information on what is cryptocurrency and other information that will help you in future joining of bounty campaigns. I find it as another source of income as my brother earn money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

The first reason I joined crypto is because of the new technology it brings to people and the use of cryptocurrency. The next reason I joined this community is because of the bounty that being held here.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

learn something new , and try to get income here , i hope i can upgrade my skill here and get more income here
but need more time for me to get it , i hope  ican get it as soon as possible
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

Initially-I came to this forum for knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but now it's just a hunt for bounty.

Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

I did not know earlier and deployed it!
I run a concession stand at fairs and festivals all over eastern U.S. have already decided to put a bitcoin sign up in the window and have some stickers made, beginning next week when the season starts back up. Did not even consider people having wildly wrong ideas about it and it being a starter conversation. The only part that sucks about crypto, is people are just too lazy to learn something as simple as cold storage vs hot wallets, keeping up with a 12 word password, figuring out how to get bitcoin in the first place .... to most people this all sounds like a lot when in reality you could get down the basics in an hour or two. Yeah there is a few things to learn, but at the same time buying and selling things in BTC could be sooo easy and so spread so fast if more people just start laying down the foundations and doing the same painful task of educating. This was a great reminder for me to get off my ass and get those btc signs made up. Gracias.

rynanosih21

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

because I am aware that in the world of this crypto can provide me a great income and very promising. Crypto has many ways to generate profit and that should be utilized in order to earn an income.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:55:46 AM

I got here in this forum and started doing crypto because of bitcoin. And because of bitcoin, i got to know the alt coins too and so i really learned a lot. But funding for an investment is the hardest part for me and so i am thankful to know about this forum because i already earned bitcoin which i also used to invest in some alts.

supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

The reason why im joining here in crypto is of course aside from earnings we wanted also to gain more knowledge, and i tell you I learned a lot from here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

To gain more knowledge about it as it will be useful in the future.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

My reasons for joining here:
To learn other cultures here.
To grab the opportunity.
To grab some income to support my studies.
To help the needs of my family if necessary.
To have some money in my wallet.
As is student I am looking for extra money to finish my studies.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

The next interesting feature of altcoins is the income from storing units of crypto currency.So, for example, DASH master-holders bring their owners income (under the condition of maintaining the status "on-line") from coins mined by miners. If the formation of new altcoin units takes place via POS-mining, then if the investor has funds in the local wallet and there are no operations with them in a certain period, the percentage "dribbles" on them.
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

My purpose are both of them. However, it seems that there are not too much knowledge here. Most frequently posts are types of "which coins should i buy?", "hold or sell?". That's boring.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Princessjilian

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

My reason why I join here in crypto is first to earn money and also to learn about crypto world. How it runs and know why we can earn money from it.
Marinarose

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

To learn more about bitcoin and until now im still learning gain mote ideas with other to fill and support
The airdrop to invest and to grow money
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

The future of digital economy around the world will be based on crypto. Now we observe only origin of the new sphere which is comparable with emergence the Internet 30 years ago.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

I join the community for some reasons. To know what was the crypto world is going on. To know about different coins. To manange tokens. To learn and earn. Definitely, we need to earn for our future so this why we are here to gain knowledge.
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

Crypto is now becoming very popular of course initiated by bitcoin as the most famous crypto.
So, most people are interested to find out behind the greatness and profitability opportunities.
I personally, have been joining on bitcoin for almost 3 years. and recently tried to deepen the knowledge of the btt community.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

The first time I joined here was to search and learn about cryptocurency, I was not satisfied with the answer to my question I got from a particular website, but after I joined here I got a satisfactory answer. Over time, I found a thread about bounty and after I learned I finally started to follow the bounty program available.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

So why? Let me know.

the reason I play cryptocurrency just wants to make money to improve the financial condition and help the parents to ease the burden of living conditions so that they are not too difficult to make money, not only that it turns out as time goes by I get experience and friends very much I know from playing cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: