Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Of course to earn extra income. I think that is the main reasonmost of us here in bitcoin. I was actually looking for another job for a part time since i have a regular one. Thats why im here doing bitcoin work. I dont do trading i just do signature campaign most of the time.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Whoever say that is here only for knowledge is not being honest. I am here, because I want to make my money work for me and invest. This is the best place to invest, because is young market and it is not regulated. The technology behind it is fascinating and the whole idea is great, but my main goal is still making money.

nana2955

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

To be candid the first major reason of being here is to make profit from the crypto market because I see it as business, I believe all other reasons like the acquire knowledge are secondary.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency market is still very young and in the coming years this area will develop and price of famous coins will grow. Therefore, for me, crypto is a chance to invest at the initial stage and get big profit within a few years.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

My personal reasons why I joined this community is to earn money in a way that I can hold my own time, no one dictates me, I can do this anytime anywhere, and I can earn money while I am studying. Crypto is definitely a unique kind of thing, at first it seems to be very impossible that you can earn a big profit in here compare to jobs out there. I also join in here because any age is accepted and no one discriminates you. You just have to know english and understand this community.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

Our friends told us about bitcoin. Firstly we found it strange but then after two years when we got to know about market of bitcoin, we joined bitcoin forum and in this, we have done many types of works through which we have gained good earning and got information about its market. We fill airdrops and bounties also.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

I thinkk this forum offers everything about cryptocurrency world, new technologies, new features, high quality informations. The members are from all over the world. There are also some members who interpret this industry and lighten other members. Also there are some notable bounty opportunities.
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:33:56 PM

Let me be honest.
The reason for which I'm here is to join the airdrop of DeepOnion but later I realized it is not a place of earning only. Also a place of acquiring knowledge in crypto. I have learnt a little only and still learning.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cynta

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

At first I joined in bitcointalk just for profit. I follow the airdrop,,, and they give me a condition,,, that I have to join bitcointalk,,, that's why I'm here. But gradually I began to understand and increasingly liked to interact with other forum members. Because I am getting more and more familiar with the world of cryptocurrency.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

Well the main reason is that I love blockchain. Second reason might be that we all are looking for a way to earn some extra money for our lives. And my 3rd reason is that my friends told me about cryptos and now here I'm trying to understand this monetary changing.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

My reason for coming into the cryptocurrency market was very simple, I had money to invest and I wanted to make as much money as possible from my investments and cryptocurrencies had the best potential. I need to make as much money as possible because this is the way I am going to make my retirement fund.
Chopsticks1989

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

In any case, this decision is right, it is very developing and financial assistance is provided as far as possible
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

I am here because Im thinking about my retirement and I need to diversify my investments not only in stock market but in this new promising cryptomarket too.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

i found out about bitcoin and when i got more information about blockchain technology and crypto projects i knew there is a lot of money to be made for the guys that invest here early

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐