Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:30:24 AM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
In the starting when I entered in this field of cryptourrency then I found that only few articles are available in the internet world which were only explaining what is bitcoin and what is cryptourrency Sad
There were no idea and guides to help the newbie to get success in this field .
So one day I searched about to the official forum of bitcoin and I found this forum and when I visited here then I found  that here lots of many technical terms are using by the users and memebers and also People are making money with sharing their knowledge .
From that day I started to get knowledge , in current time it is like a newspaper for me and also a platform to make pocket money to share knowledge and experience here and make free money .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:32:28 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 10:05:11 AM by mi56374100

At first I wasn't very interested in it, my friends told me, but I refused.

Then my friend tried to encourage me to enter and take part in the site, and tried to prove that there were many opportunities and ways to profit. Finally, I was interested until I finally wanted to learn more about the benefits of encryption and try to learn more English.
imunk

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
Well that many element that make me joining this forum but it's mainly for money of course

LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

So why? Let me know.
People want to get not knowledge of free money that they can give them if not all that much more than it was. Others thus self-expressing themselves. Each goal has its own course, but the basis is profit.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:52:37 AM

I am here because i want to earn money for my family. I don't have money to use in investing or trading. But i work hard in doing bounty campaign to have money.

shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

So why? Let me know.

Honestly, 1st I joined here because of bounty campaigns. At that time I didn't know much about Cryptocurrencies and this field. So, I was here for only complete my bounty tasks.  Grin Grin Grin  But after walking around here I saw many things available here for my knowledge. So, then I started to read threads, and I saw senior members helping to newcomers and each other.  So I understood this is a great place to grow my both of profit and knowledge. that's why I still here. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
sanjanasaxena

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

The main reason for joining the community is to understand blockchain technology more. Cryptos and technologies behind them excite me. To learn about them, I joined the community.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

At first I was not so interested with this forum, well and I was told by my friend, but I refused.. Then my friend tried to keep encouraging me to enter and join this forum, and keep trying to prove there are many opportunities and ways to make a profit. Well because he kept trying to prove the fact, finally I was interested until finally over time I became having the intention to deepen the various profits that can be obtained from crypto and trying to more learn English.

Yes I can conclude, the point I am here trying to keep digging what I should know while it's can be benefiting and can provide another financial side boost.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

Because cryptocurrencies are our future.The likelihood that they will be negligible is equal to 0.Basic coins like bitcoin and Ethereum will really grow forever
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

So why? Let me know.
I'm quite new on the cryptocurrency market, so for me the main reason why I am here is the knowledge.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

frankly, the very first reason why i am joining here in crypto is to earn extra incone which i was not mistaken because it really do but before i joined i read a lot and do a lot of searching too whether it will really help me or it is just a scam but thanks God it is all true and it really help me financially...not i am just earning money but it also help me to become a resourceful person because before reading articles that i am not familiar is not my cup of tea..

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

During last 2 - 3 month  we can see that  joined a lot of newbies, it was a result of  bitcoin price hipe)))
to my mind the main reason of joining  is bounty participation

With every passing day, we are experiencing to have some new faces which are busy in investing their money into this world of crypto and all of them are having only one motive in their minds and that is they want to have some good earnings by doing this investment. Other than this, they have also found out that investing in the crypto is the most beneficial and the most promising thing to do at this very moment.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

think it's really the future crypto, and i would love to learn more about the tech behind it.

now, hopefully with some of that knowledge, i'd be able to make a little extra profit but that's just one of the good side effects. Wink
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

Why you won't join crypto is probably better question. Once I understand everything (at least the bigger picture) of the crypto, blockchain technologies etc. there was no other way for me, but to join crypto and to start reading articles and watching youtube videos for crypto.
This technology is not only for gaining money, these should be the future of world.
In fact, I have very big hopes for IOTa project, that this will be the next generation...
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

The main reason while I join crypto is to gain money or to have an extra income frankly speaking. In addition to that I want also to be free financially and to stop suffering from poverty.  Bitcoin is my only way to uplift my status in life. Aside from that I want also to learn about cryptoworld and to be updated in the price of crypto or altcoins in the market.
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

Many reasons are responsible to join crypto. Crypto currency are future of all world. We should know crypto currency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:58:38 AM

I take a lot of info about new ICO projects and what is going on in the crypto world. Also on bitcointalk I share project I represent
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

So why? Let me know.
I participate in the crypto market is to learn new knowledge in the field. With that, I was also a bounty hunter. I like the work of signature campaign, it helps me gain more knowledge from postings about the altcoins, bitcoin, ICO, ... I have been involved in this market for almost 2 months and I have learned So much about this market. I like the technology and I like how the altcoins work, it makes me very excited to learn about them.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

Many reasons are responsible to join crypto. Crypto currency are future of all world. We should know crypto currency.
Crypto is the future in the upcoming years crypto may become a most valuable currency all over the world because of its nature and make a profit from crypto, for this reason, many people are investing in the bitcoin and other altcoins. Crypto is a future money these reasons enough to join.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:08:03 AM

First its all for the knowledge what is bitcoin, crytocurrencies how it works, how may affect the world and a persons life then bounties, while gaining more and more knowledge in cryptocurrency world you can earn just by doing bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: