Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

I don't invest much, I'm here mainly to learn about the new technology in blockchain as well as ideas that are successful.  What interests me are the new coins coming out using DAG based technology - such as Nano.   
snowbubble

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:24:10 PM

Im here for both money and knowledge i want to be ahead of a crowd in terms of this new technology so im seeking knowledge and some money.
crypt0b1t

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

This forum is a great place to learn about crypto. It is also the place where most of the new things happen or are announced. And it has a lot of very knowledgeable people who are ready to help just to help other people grow, expecting nothing in return, which is great!
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
I here because to earn money and to make idea about this, and to help also to my family so that i joining this even though it is hard but its worth it.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

Hi, personally. I`m here for bounty. I hope to get senior position soon. I would like to improve my trading skills as well. I think my sales and marketing experience should be very useful
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

The main reason of the forum is gather knowledge about the crypto currencies so I am also came here for that purpose but many new comers are coming here for the purpose of joining here in bounties because they understand that forum is an easy way to make money by giving little effort and many people are doing trading with the bounty profits so many are coming here for knowledge and bounties.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

I will tell you the main reason ,this forum started as informative source and still is it is oldest and best forum but as bounty campaign are also going,people finded a ways to earn more while knowing about new technology using blockchain.by joining in this forum you will understand different kind of situation in crypto world and its entirely different than normal routine and best part is through experience you will how to get protected from cyber scams in future ,free but useful knowledge.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

I was interested in bitcoin in 2013. Then I left this after a big crush. In the fall of 2017 I returned to this and it carried me away. I admit, the bounties have enticed me. Bounties take away my time which I need for more interesting activities in the cryptoworld.
surija18

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

to invest some money and earn. Very simple.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
for me i join crypto not only for knowledge and bounties
i also join in crypto for investment ,saving for the future and adopting the latest technology

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

I admit that bounties are a good incentive and since I am here I am taking part. But ultimately I would like to read good posts on trading and learning more about entrepreneurship.
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

At first it's only a past time and a hobby for me,when i am getting longer and i recieve a profit from a bounty i was joining,i realize that it can also make me a living beside from my regular job and i make it more serious to work for it to gain a great reward to the effort i made.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

I'm here because of knowledge and bounties. When I first heard crypto i'm just clueless and doesn't know anything, but since I started getting knowledge by studying and researching i found it interesting like about bounties and other alts then after that i just started some bounties to have a little profit aside from my work.
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

Nowdays the most promising kinds of capital that you can have is knowledge and crypto coins. So I'm here to get both kinds  Grin

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

There are more people are interested to joined in crypto currency with their reason but for me im joining here in crypto because i want to learn about the flow in the market and trading and specially we can get some extra income.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

The reason why i join cryptocurrency is because of knowledge,bounties and especially cryptocurrency coins. And im here to earn money, make idea, to fulfill my needs and ofcourse to help my family in financial problems. And im here to invest for my future and adopting the latest technology.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

So why? Let me know.
There are tons of reasons from a ton people here why they joined this community, the three choices (well almost two the third is just the combination) is not enough choices from the poll to choose as some people joined to sell their services, actual ones like photo and video editing, codings, sell their stuff, gambling, research materials etc and some of them are here for information and for the campaigns. The first reason why I joined here is because of the information and curiosity out of cryptocurrencies, then I read about the campaigns so I tried to participate in their bounties.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

My reason is to get money,
In here i get information about new project,  new ico etc,  im  investor and  bounty hunter too.
Me too, i am not hypocritical if I also join in crypto especially in this bitcointalk forum because I want to get  money from bounty. This forum presents many projects that we can choose to participate in, and if lucky and the project that we follow have a big success, we can get a lot of income. And to follow it we don't required capital, so why not ? I think almost all members in this forum also have the same intention as me, and it is not forbidden as long as we follow the rules in this forum and do not make a scam.
crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

So why? Let me know.

This forum is really interesting, specially for me who is fond of reading and discussions of different domestic and global issues. Aside from knowledge that I could get from several informations I'm also interested doing the form of monetary income or profit which could help me alleviate from being financially stagnant since I'm from developing country and have job yet underpaid.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

Knowledge and bounties are my goal! I dont really want to lose the opportunity of being a rich guy 😎
Also, crypto nowadays is one of the most known fields and talked about in televisions.
Lets hope the best, good luck everyone!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: