Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

first reason why i am joining here in crypto is to learn more about crypto currency...how it will affect our life and at the time how it helps us with regards to money...what benifits i could get because i have heared so much about how benificial crypto is..and yes, i realize it has

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

This market brought me to my site and immediately sent me to this site and said what more can read and learn new also ask questions to people who are more understandable for us, so for me this site as a bunny on which I am studying
Bujonanila

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

first of all the forum is a source of information, the opportunity is shared by experience (including negative ones). Also here you can get support if you failed ..
bhnetwork

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

i will be launching an ICO soon  Wink
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

bitcointalk.org is a oldest forum for Cryptocurrency traders and i mainly use this forum to enhance my knowledge. I am new to the Crypto world and my main reason to join here is to get some news about Crypto related news. Further i involve with Bounty and airdrop campaigns as well and i am referring discussions related to this campaigns also. So this is a great platform for me to earn free tokens from bounties and to update my knowledge.
sudhirratra68

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

Everybody wants some extra income and seek new opportunities to earn good money that can make him/her rich. When I was told by one of my cousin about this concept that by sparing few hours on the internet, trading in cryptos, joining free bounty and airdrop programs I can earn a lot, I could not resist it and joined this crypto world.
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

I joined here to learn more about the crypto market and participate in bounty programs to earn more, I dream of having some capital to invest in ICO projects, hoping to make a profit. High income in the future. Currently I participate in bounty programs to accumulate capital. Preparing for my ICO investment project in the near future.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

Becauseiwanttobe updated and i want to invest some money so that i can learn how to cycle my money plus i want to have some knowledge about crypto

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

the first results are due to the large and more confident again because of the bounty that the results are very promising, I try hard from now on so that it can at least follow a bounty.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

I want to learn a new things and i hope i can make money from this crypto by joining a bounty or trading. I believe this crypto is next generation of money.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

I joined for knowledge but then I discovered bounties... so I started making them and then learned more knowledge.. this forum is the best tool for crypto!

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

I use it mainly for bounty but also there are a lot of useful informations to grab here, so in my free time I try to read  it as much as possible....
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

Bitcointalk Forum is arguably the most up to date information place around the world of cryptocurrency. Because I have also learned a lot about cryptocurrency in this forum, the matter of the importance of knowing how to get started as a trader, the problem of how to know the scam site or not all of that I study in this forum. the main reason I joined in this forum is because it can make money the main reason I join in this forum is because it can make some money's.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

Knowledge and bounties I think. For me, I chanced upon cryptocurrency like four years ago, but back then, I didn't really believe in this market, more so I thought that it's only a scheme to take advantage of people so I didn't bite on it. However, just a few months ago I looked for a part-time job, which could earn me some extra money for my needs. Instead of a job, a workmate taught me about how the cryptocurrencies works, and I got interested with it; it purged my ideas before, and now, I have been here in the market doing and exploring different ventures.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

I joined this forum because i would like to make money from bounty  campaign while looking for some information about cryptocurrency. And by joined in this forum i know more thing about crypto and some benefits of them.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

First I join in this forum because I really need information and opinions about coin because I was in the world of cryptocureency and looking for profits from trading so I need information and opinions of many people, after a long time to know this forum there is a bounty campaign so I try to join while seek knowledge.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

Knowledge and bounties I think. For me, I chanced upon cryptocurrency like four years ago, but back then, I didn't really believe in this market, more so I thought that it's only a scheme to take advantage of people so I didn't bite on it. However, just a few months ago I looked for a part-time job, which could earn me some extra money for my needs. Instead of a job, a workmate taught me about how the cryptocurrencies works, and I got interested with it; it purged my ideas before, and now, I have been here in the market doing and exploring different ventures.

Like what you experience my first expression to cryptocurrency are big scam because my friend of mine are being scam of ponzi scheme that why I didnt try it when I first heared bitcoin and other other but when my cousin introduce carefully the potential of bitcoin/altcoin I impress to this and try my luck thats the reason Im here in this crypto forum to learn and earn extra money.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

I joined the world of crypto because curious my curiosity, especially want to improve the family economy to Had better.
most people join here not just for business and investment. but, I believe that they are also concerned with improving the economy. to be honest, after I joined in the world of crypto has many my dreams are achieved. Kiss
falapella

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

I think crypto money will make a big part of our future. In our everyday life we can pay for it at the market - at gas stations - in restaurants, so these crypto money so I have logged on to get more information about them. I expect to be a part of our life in the future.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

I have a regular job, and my goal to knowing the crypto till join in this forum .. it aims to broaden my general knowledge, and this i make as a my side activities besides my regular job/leisure time regardless of my job. At first i felt usual and didn't benefited at all, but as time goes on.. i'm recognize many things, deepening, expanding things in this forum.. evidently this is profitable and it can push my finances. Well although this is a not legal yet in my country, but that has not prohibited to sell crypto to local currency to earn money.
I'm not so close to the bounty/kinds of tokens, but i believe.. it's dependable, maybe it's not time yet for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: