Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:24:11 AM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

my reason join in crypto is because my family and friends joined and got into crypto, i saw it myself that they earn a lot of money since then, they became a millionaire because of crypto, even not all of them, but i think i can do that too if i work hard.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:46:35 AM

Both knowledge and bounties for me. While gathering more information and continues learning about crypto currencies, it was good to earn even little to cover some of my family expenses. The more time I've spent here, the more knowledge and new things i learnt.

I was a big fan of many success stories here.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:54:25 AM

I think most of the people are here in crypto currency the only reason is to get more profit and get more knowledge about trading and investment, if you have more knowledge to work here in crypto i think that is the time you will success everything you do.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

Actually the main reason why I joined this is because of the bounties really.  All these bounties are here for a reason and that is to help deserving people be able for them to earn a good share of profits from the bounty programs avaialble.
zefirka26

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

The first reason I joined here is to find out more about the cryptography and to acknowledge that this is a weightless race and generosity, at first I was rather interested in these things, and also that you could earn a large amount of money in case if you join these ups and bounties, in that I and I decision decision, and I ask more knowledge here in the forum. This is the best forum, if you are a newcomer who wants to recognize crypto currency, all the knowledge that you want to learn is available here.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

Crypto is a good platform to store your wealth. that's my motive for joining.
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

There are over two billion people with access to the Internet who don't have rights to use to traditional exchange systems. These individuals are clued-in for the cryptocurrency market.There is no other electronic cash system in which your account is owned by you.
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
I am here for knowledge as much knowledge as I can get

because you got to have as much knowledge as you can to invest in crypto and also i am fascinated by it

carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

one main reason for me join crypto is earning. ive been taking airdrop forms to earn. though it takes time to fill up ang might even filling up scam forms, it still is worth it. it exciting to see that when looking at your wallet you can see tokens coming inside. but patience is a trial to handle. it really takes your patience because not all the time i can recieve tokens after filling airdrops.

Same here, I won't be a hypocrite and say otherwise; however, I can say that from the first time I have ventured in different projects, I have come to be more and more interested about cryptocurrencies and this market that I have spent a good amount of time not just focusing on the projects I took but also to learn more about the things I need to equipped with to be able to explore the market even better and to hopefully earn better profit. The potential and promise cryptocurrencies bring are, to me, legit and can really do you a lot of good.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

Initially, to earn some profit of course (as did many of other users/members in this forum). But as time passed, I realized that more than the profit that I made or will make, the learnings and knowledge that I was able to accumulate were more precious and useful for my daily dealings. It is amazing that you can actually learn and earn at the same time! 😁

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:10:59 AM

I joined this forum recommended from my friend, he told me we can make money in this forum by joining bounty program, and because i dont have any job so i learn it more, then just register in this forum to make money from bounty campaign, also want to learn more thing about cryptocurrency market, altcoin trading and ICO. And now i can earn good reward from this bounty program.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:29:25 AM

The reason why I joined here is obviously to be an investor in Crypto and by joining this forum then the more information I get, especially in this forum there are so many ICO projects and it's a pool for us to Invest in Crypto, so this forum is very helpful me to increase investment.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

The reason why I am joining here in cryptocurrency is to obtain a huge amount of money that I can used to support my finances since I am a student and I badly need money to support my expense.
Through crypto I have a stable source of income without too much effort for it.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

So why? Let me know.
There are many reasons. Ideological - I do not like the fact that I am constantly robbed with the help of fiat inflationary money. Economic - in this area you can make money by investing or simply participating in bounty campaigns. Plus in this area, when studying projects, I learn a lot of new and interesting things.
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

I came to the forum when I found out about the opportunity to earn. Friends participate in the generosity of companies and earn money. When I started writing posts, I didn't realize what opportunities it offered me.
Now I try to participate in all the bounty companies.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Onit008

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

In main times, crypto is very populer in our project. Crypto as the one project to get information, work, coin etc. My reason joining crypto is to help my knowledge about the all of the crypto. Besides, how to know to study about more of the coins. I likes crypto in my project and l hopes crypto always stay in my project.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

I joined in this community or let's say crypto world because I want yo learn mote about bitcoin altcoins ethereun and other coins not juat only by buying selling and trading. I want to learn morw about blockchain and their system and their process and also I want to have an extra income when I sell some of my tokens. And I see that there is a future in cryto currenxy someday.
yannick225

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

Why you won't join crypto is probably better question. Once I understand everything (at least the bigger picture) of the crypto, blockchain technologies etc. there was no other way for me, but to join crypto and to start reading articles and watching youtube videos for crypto.
This technology is not only for gaining money, these should be the future of world.
In fact, I have very big hopes for IOTa project, that this will be the next generation, trust me.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Basically I am here for learning and earning. This forum helped me a lot to get good knowledge about crypto currencies in general, and it is also offering me the opprtunity to earn some extra income online. And I am now working hardly to learn even more about BTC and altcoins, because knowledge is essential to make bigger profit.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

I want to change my economic status to a higher level by investing in a crypto currency.
Many things can be done with crypto currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: