Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

Well like the most of our community i saw crypto as a way of making money through financial knowledge and I thought i could be successful in it. It took some time for me to get used tocoins and how the crypto works but i had financial knowledge and experience so i got used to these charts and analyzes in much shorter time span .

Tubagus86

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
The main reason I joined the crypto was to gain financial benefits and knowledge in investing for the future. As for other things I want to join the bounty program, and hope to get the coin token from the work of the bounty campaign.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

I think most of them are joining because of the report of bounty to the thread and most are here to get informed about bitcoin
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

I participate in the bounty, I'm studying the Crypto-currency in parallel, in the future I plan to collect starting capital and try to trade.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

Knowledge because knowledge is power, and knowledge is how we break down the barriers that keep us down. Once we have the knowledge we can can create a system away from the power of the elites, a system like Bitcoin Smiley. It isn't even about taking power away from them though, it is and will always be about taking our power and anonymity back into our own hands Cool.

lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

There is no doubt that bounties are a factor, but I think when we go out of our way to chose bounties of projects we actually support and believe in then it helps the community as well as yourself. Here is one really cool example of a company not even at ICO stage, that is tackling making crypto mainstream.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
actually before you want to know how the motivation of others, you should mention first what your motivation to follow this forum. because sometimes your question is also very influential to others who have various motivations. although agan has not mentioned your motivation but many also convey their fikir pattern to this forum. if my own motivation in following this forum, I want to learn more, and I also earn income. because it also affects life. if to learn more, from this forum has been much beneficial for me.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

So why? Let me know.
It’s learning while earning for me. It wouldn’t be enough and valid to say that I only joined this community because I wanted to gain knowledge and all that. Of course I also wanna earn some decent profit. I am not a hypocrite. So like I’ve said at the beginning, learning while earning is what I’m here for.

netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:33:45 PM

At some point, I could no longer stand aside. I thought that perhaps we are at the dawn of the most global financial revolution since the invention of paper money, the chance to become a part of something like this falls once in ten generations and I decided that I would never miss it

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

So why? Let me know.
Most of the people joined here recently because of the crazy price growth of bitcoin in end of 2017 so they were here to know about the bitcoin and the other cryotocurrency.Other reason for the many new people are bounty hunters they want to join in bounties amd make money.
The first one that you mentioned is what most people came in, they really surprise by the huge rise of bitcoin value and other alts inside crypto sphere
they are here now to learn more about this currency and in addition they also wanted to learn how to earn bitcoin in some different ways, crypto already
been recognized and attracting more investors so better to gain more knowledge maximize the usage of this forum.
Certainly the main reason of most people for joining crypto is to have earnings that are potentially big and others are aiming rich to be financially free. Like me, crypto is my second way of earnings because i work in a permanent and stable company but still i can say that there is a big earnings on crypto compared to my current job. I want to earn extra income and more for the future of my family.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

The first and major reason is to make profits, that is the purpose of every market, the second reason is thath is the centralized forum to get information about this market and the third to have information about airdrop and/or bounty

Me too, I also have some goals of joining here. But, of course,  we want to make more profits moreover by seeing many good tokens and ICO projects newly exist. Information about profitable projects, ICO, and all about cryptocurrency is also available here so we can do more research about crypto and its development. Joining bounty campaign is also promising. Let's make more goals here.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:25:38 AM

So why? Let me know.

My purpose in joining here in crypto is to have a supplementary income because my salary cannot support my families needs.There are a lot of good feedback for profitability. I started in signature campaign, air drop and facebook/twitter campaign. The bounty  i get was invested and the profit is good.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

So why? Let me know.

Well, at first it was only for knowledge really. Back then when I haven't found this forum yet, I have read an article on the internet about bitcoins which really poked my curiosity. This started my quest to know more about bitcoins and other cryptos that I see on the internet and some being advertised on sites asking for investments and so much more. And then one day, I found this forum. I was reading through these many threads with countless opinions from various people that are both funny and seriously full of knowledge or from truly well experienced people. Which led me to making an account here. but later on, after reading the rules, I have read something about signature campaigns. I got curious so I searched more and read more about these signature campaigns. And I gotta say, damn, I never thought that it would really be possible to make money just by joining into conversations so I tried it out and for the first time ever I got the chance to really hold parts of bitcoins which was a really amazing feeling. I literally bragged about it to my family and friends but they just ignored me. Sad, lol. But yeah, later on after getting into various threads, joining lots of conversations and searching, I found myself one day being in the altcoin section of this forum looking for the best bounties I can ever get my hands on.

So now, my answer is both. Smiley
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

I joined crypto out of curiousity. At first, it caught my interest so Iresearched more about it.  The more I learned, the more I wanted to be part of this innovation. I can imagine the future that the fiat currencies is no longer needed because of new means of trading. Lastly, of course to have an extra income.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

The first reason why i joined here is to learn more knowledge about crypto and to know what is airdrop and bounties at first i was very curios about those things , the said you can earn a lot of money if you join these airdrop and bounties so i decided to joined and also i learn more knowledge here in forum..this is the best forum if you are newbie who wants to learn about cryptocurrency all of the knowledge you want to learn are available here.

BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

I wonder who can deny an opportunity to experience this new and exciting crypto market, and get more bounty work to increase the return on investment. I was blessed to enter this market. But I have had the stumble and the loss there. it is still early for me to try to improve myself and realize the opportunities in the crypto market for the pursuit of a better life for the future.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

So why? Let me know.
I joined crypto because of the reasons that I really wanted to know more about crypto or in other words I want to learn more about cryptocurrency and what are the things here in the industry and also for the bounties, I think mostly of the people here in the industry are into crypto because of the fact that there are many opportunities here that awaits in each and everyone of us.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

I come for the money and stay for the technology. Nope, i lie a bit, i just come for money, either by the knowledge that i got from this forum or just doing bounty
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

The reson why I'm joining  here in cryptocurreny to  be honest because of financial problem.One of my friends advise me to join bitcointalk and he made me an acount especially  in this bounty campaign.I'm  inspired him because he got extra income on it.
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

One of the main reasons why i came here is that the dynamics are very active. I can build a business the way i want, regardless of the rules.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: