Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3767 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
Simple financial needs and i want to learn become an entrepreneurs someday just like others here who first at me,who have expert now in the digital currency system bussiness,actually people have different reason why they join this forum and in the world of cryptocurrency but we have all a little bit in common and thats is to earn or gain a good profits that can we used in our daily needs.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Chuokie

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

At first I enter only for money and I was wrong, that in order for you to earn it to learn also about crypto and I've learn a lot, it's like more give and take process in order for both parties to gain!
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

Well to be honest i am here for the informations that i can get,well when i was new here i didnt know anything about those bounties.As of now i am earning good amount of bounties,compare to joining those free airdrops that these tokens wont have any value.Come to think of it,why would do different things in a different time if you can just to the same in one time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

I joined in crypto for the money matters,I want to earn money to help me from my financial needs.But it's very hard to get money from crypto,you need to have knowledge first before starting.
vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Let's say for Bounty why I'm here in the forum. But not just bounty so I'm here. Knowledge about crypto so I'm here. I was just an investor in scattered websites where they promised to earn me double or triple in just four days or a week. But all this is a scam, And because of the forum I had a guide I learned to trade and above all I earn money in hard way but in a clean and not scary way. And of course because of the forum my hard earned money will not be lost to me in just a moment because of lack of knowledge about crypto. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

Lesson are learnt everyday of our lives. Joining here is to get myself more enlightened on the activities that go ọ in the crypto world. Also, to help get insights on good and productive projects to invest in.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

The reason why I joined here is to make this as an extra income because I see how my friend gives him a lot money in joining here and he teach me all the things that I need to learn and I think this is the best work for those people who needs a extra income in their place.

ReyjayneratioN

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here.....
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

Honestly, I started to use the forum to receive news about crypto technologies. Initially I wrote very few messages. But then when the knowledge and skills began to grow and also the crypto capital began to participate in the trade and bounty campaigns and I very much regret that I did not start it much earlier.
On bounty campaigns and trade you can earn very good money.

DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

First I joined for knowledge, after reading this forum for a while before registration. Bounties I have discovered much, much later.

boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

to expand my knowledge of the crypto world. and apart from all earning money and working from online. because this is my friend's or my friend's test. so now I'm still studying the routine here in bitcointalk
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

I joined crypto coz i need a lambo in my life!!
filiparoxo

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

I came to the forum when I found out about the opportunity to earn. Friends participate in the generosity of companies and earn money. When I started writing posts, I didn't realize what opportunities it offered me.
Now I try to participate in all the bounty companies.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

I came to the world of crypto in order to earn. But I did not immediately find out that I can earn in bounty. I wanted to learn how to trade.

ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

I came to the world of crypto in order to earn. But I did not immediately find out that I can earn in bounty. I wanted to learn how to trade.
in any case, you need to start with the Bounty of the company, and already then you will understand Where is your element. You can engage in further Bounty companies or start investing, and maybe also trade.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

It is strange that the choice is so small. Initially, I became interested in this topic simply out of curiosity, then I saw the depth of this sphere, and after that I realized that you can earn money here. The totality of these causes is the factor because of which I am here.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
freakslot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

of course, this is an opportunity for good earnings and prospects for future development. this forum has a very large list of useful information about cryptocurrency. Knowledge plus bounty and ICO is a good bunch!
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

The reason why Im joining cryptocurrency is to explore a new era of technology and to adopt the digital currency. Also I've joined this because there's a big possibilities that your money invested will become double and make you a quick millionaire as well.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

There are many reasons to join my crypto I want to get knowledge about unemployed who are crypto and earn money for my life.
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:42:27 AM

The main reason for joining in crypto is because of the money to be earned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: