Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
Merited by Eclipse2021 (1)

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

To learn more above all.

I used to lurk here and reddit as well. But I've found that this place is more helpful in gaining knowledge (especially compared to reddit).

Maybe in the future I might also get into campaigns  and bounties, but for now, I'm still learning a lot.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

The very first reason i joined this forum/cryptocurrency is because i want to learn everything about it since it is very interesting due to its fame before especially today bitcoin's price is very expensive although it is still far from its all time high, the rest like supporting an ICO and joining bounty campaigns is a bonus, a friend of mine told me joining campaign could really be profitable but at that time i was focused on studying the blockchain technology on how it works and later on after joining a successful ICO and receiving my first coin i realized that cryptocurrency could really give a good fortune for everyone.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BlackCoffee25

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

one main reason for me join crypto is earning. ive been taking airdrop forms to earn. though it takes time to fill up ang might even filling up scam forms, it still is worth it. it exciting to see that when looking at your wallet you can see tokens coming inside. but patience is a trial to handle. it really takes your patience because not all the time i can recieve tokens after filling airdrops.
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

To learn more above all.

I used to lurk here and reddit as well. But I've found that this place is more helpful in gaining knowledge (especially compared to reddit).

Maybe in the future I might also get into campaigns  and bounties, but for now, I'm still learning a lot.
That's really good for you, i hate people who wants to rush in bounty campaign and they lack of knowledge about crypto, seriously? I hope all members should do the thing like goal. Although, the poll is very obvious that knowledge is very important to us but i really want to know if there are people who will said that bounty campaigns is only the reason of joining here.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

The first and major reason is to make profits, that is the purpose of every market, the second reason is thath is the centralized forum to get information about this market and the third to have information about airdrop and/or bounty
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

My reason is to get money,
In here i get information about new project,  new ico etc,  im  investor and  bounty hunter too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

By joining here you mean bitcointalk? I use this site because it the oldest bitcoin forum on the internet and has a lot of good information about new projects. I also participate in bounties because why not.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

My reason is to get money,
In here i get information about new project,  new ico etc,  im  investor and  bounty hunter too.

Did you start with more knowledge before investing and joining in some bounties? if no, how did you manage to earn profits if you lack in knowledge. Knowledge is a very important thing to be set in ourselves because this pathway will help us to be successful in crypto. It's very amusing if you earn bounties and have a success investment for having a goal on making money only.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:53:15 AM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

Mostly is prospective and building the same business, which already exists, but on blockchain. That will shake this current crazy world and who are not in crypto, will really regret in next 5-10 years.
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

Initially it was Information!
The more we get involved with crypto the more up to date information we need because it is an ever evolving technology.
I think if we sit back for any length of time we will have a missed a lot.
Bitcointalk forum is the go to forum on the web.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

First of all, I think that bitcointalk.org is the main international forum about cryptomarket, mining and blockchain. That's why here you can find a huge amount of useful information on any cryptocurrency.
Secondly, I was very surprised when I was told that someone can participate in investing or in spreading new tokens. For this reason, I became interested in bounty campaigns. At the moment, both are very important to me.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

The first thing is to make more and more money.

At first i didn`t even knew about bounty campaigns. I just browsed the forum without having an account but i eventually made one to use the search function.
After that i`ve learned about bounty campaign and they represent and aditional way to increase my portofolio.
So i`m here for the info and for bountyes.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

my goal of getting into this forum is to earn a living ( money $) can in say that this is a good job to change my economy.
I know this cryptocurrency world from my friend if this forum can get money for changed my life, yes Bitcoin is the currency of crypto the most liked by everyone or country in this the world. how not people in this forum more and more because they are trying to change their lives here. maybe year to year will be increasing the people who will join in this forum.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

So why? Let me know.
Most of the people joined here recently because of the crazy price growth of bitcoin in end of 2017 so they were here to know about the bitcoin and the other cryotocurrency.Other reason for the many new people are bounty hunters they want to join in bounties amd make money.
isyot12345

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

So why? Let me know.

The means reason that im joining in crypto is to earn and have an extra income,while im working i can also gain a profit by investing in bitcoin or joining the bounty hunting campaign,so that i have a savings for the future and  i can give a needs of my siblings.
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

Of course i think one of the main reason is earning at the comfort of their homes. We cant deny doin crypto trading is really a  good way yo earn more.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

So why? Let me know.

The first reason I joined crypto is to learn, learn about bitcoin, altcoins, block chains, business, projects, etc. bitcointalk.org is the most reliable source of information to learn these things. The second reason is that I need some extra money to fulfill my needs, by joining airdrops, bounty campaigns, and trading I get coins that I can sell to be able to earn some extra cash for my expenses.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

So why? Let me know.
Most of the people joined here recently because of the crazy price growth of bitcoin in end of 2017 so they were here to know about the bitcoin and the other cryotocurrency.Other reason for the many new people are bounty hunters they want to join in bounties amd make money.
The first one that you mentioned is what most people came in, they really surprise by the huge rise of bitcoin value and other alts inside crypto sphere
they are here now to learn more about this currency and in addition they also wanted to learn how to earn bitcoin in some different ways, crypto already
been recognized and attracting more investors so better to gain more knowledge maximize the usage of this forum.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

So why? Let me know.
For me the reason why I joined crypto because I know this is the only way to mame me rich.And I grab this opportunity because It is proven and tested to everyone here in this kind of activities
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: