Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
glivsh

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

I don't even know... Most likely I am interested in a constant flow of new information, thats why i am working with crypto-currency.

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

I think that the main reason that we're all here is the opportunities that crypto opens to us. It's not a secret that almost everyone can earn big money in crypto if he spends at least few hours a day for analysing the market and trends. The only thing I regret is that I didn't join the crypto earlier.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

I come for the money and stay for the technology. Nope, i lie a bit, i just come for money, either by the knowledge that i got from this forum or just doing bounty
We cannot earn from cryptocurrency without learning and no knowledge about it. Join bounty campaigns and sharing the knowledge we got through reading and exploring the crypto world. We work because of money and we cannot find a job without any knowledge about it.
I also come to learn crypto because I want to earn on my own and find something that can be use time more valuable.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
You ever ask yourself that question? why are you here? Like, I honestly don't remember how I got into the crypt, but I remember that I bought a $ 300 crypts because I wanted to.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:50:33 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 08:28:06 PM by happyme1818

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
The first time I join here is to be updated on the altcoins that I currently holding and as I browse the other comments I read that you can earn altcoins by joining  campaign. Since I have nothing to do while watching the market, I decided to join and it is so fun because you are not only earning altcoins but you also learning more potential altcoins by reading the comments.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

As i dont have enough ideas about cryptocurrencies in the past, i joined here to explore this world to gain more knowledge about it and also gaining profits with it. We are here, its given that to find money mate and also knowledge
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

So why? Let me know.
The first main reason why I joined here it's because of money but later on I found out that there are still lots of things to be learned here before i thought that there is only coin and that is bitcoin. I have so much to study here so I can learn and gain more about in crypto.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

One thing we should understand first and foremost is that this forum is open to everybody in the world irrespective of your class and there is no linit to that. For me what bring people to join this group is because member can get bitcoin easily through signature/tweeter campaign. The forum also bring about understanding the crytocurrency.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

So why? Let me know.

Obviously, we need money as we are here in order to earn rewards which can be convertible to cash. To have some money we should earn as much as we can by joining different bounty programs here in the crypto currency community.
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

So why? Let me know.
BOTH

BECAUSE

I am educating my self and i am earning while doing it it is a win win situation for me  Grin
Phebz

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

You are the owner: There is no other electronic cash system in which your account is owned by you.
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

I think we all have one main goal - is to make a profit for the possibility of a decent existence in this world. To achieve this goal, you need to know a lot about cryptography, blockchain, marketing, exchanges, etc.. And in order to gain knowledge people on this forum and go, learn and share experiences, and it's great.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

So why? Let me know.
There is only reason why i joined in crypto and that is to have extra money or income in an easy way.
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

the reason I am joining the crypto currency is because now I already know what are the advantages in the crypto currency. and that is the main factor why I joined the world of crypto.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

the reason why i join crypto is because i can get profits in here by doing some work and i can add it to my funds and go to decent college i want and also add funds to my daily living and expenses
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

First of all why i join cryptocurrency is to impove my knowledge then I will use my improvements to earn here on the BCT forum and to other exchanger. And i enjoy for being crypto user because all we want to know on how to earn bitcoin/money is here on this forum just by using your mobile phone or computer then you might be a rich.
Cryptonimous

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

i falling in love with blockchain and i am very sure it will be the next payment system in the world Smiley so i keep believe it and keep invested in crypto, how about you ? what make u interested ?

NIGHT_FOX_1

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

First of all, knowledge and information. Since without this I will not understand the market and earn money))
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

When I joined here, I do not have any idea about bounty campaigns. What I knew is this is a forum full of knowledge. But then as I go along and read, I discover about it and I push myself to become an investor and a bounty hunter as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

the reason I am joining the crypto currency is because now I already know what are the advantages in the crypto currency. and that is the main factor why I joined the world of crypto.
Crypto is something that gives money, a knowledge that's the reason for joining it, crypto provides me financial stability without wasting time if I involve in campaigns that gives everything that I mentioned above so crypto is a hope for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: