Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the reason of joining here?
Knowledge
Bounties
Both Knowledge and Bounties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 3761 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

I'm in it for the future. I always want to be prepared for the future that's why I'm investing in cryptocurrency. I want to have the most amount of cryptocurrency now so that when cryptos boom in the next decades, I have fuel to use when there is so much vehicles to place fuel on.

cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
The reason why I joined the forum is to enhance my knowledge about crypto and blockchain and ofcourse at the same time to earn rewards through participating in bounties. This is a rare opportunity earning while learning. Being part of the group has prepared me on the future of crypto which is the main important in order to become succesful in this field gathering idea is a tool.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

I want to earn cryptocurrency that's why i prefer joining on bounty campaigns more than investing because in this way you can earn the coins freely and become a trader in the market in order to multiply the coins you are holding.
Vaniaevergarden

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

I know for sure that i came for knowledge. The bounty programs i joined by accident, i didn't even know what it is that time. I just liked one of the projects and it happened that i started reading about it and discussing it here. Then friend of mine told me that i can get tokens for that. And i joined bounty.  Then i understood that it helps me a lot to gain great knowledge even about other projects and i continued.
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

This forum is a good source of crypto knowledge and news, and of course bounties. I do not believe in books, webinars or trainings that will teach you to trade crypto or invest in ICO - only hard work and this forum can help you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

almost too many member of this forum was getting too longer because of the money they've got then they need knowledge to have an latest idea on what happen on crypto currency.

I am also join on this forum because of the bounty and I am curious at bitcoin first until I got some idea then the history and also the connection of altcoin in bitcoin.

There are some person who switch from work into this forum because it is good or better than a physical job that they have done.

genievic23

Activity: 417
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

So why? Let me know.

oh, maybe the real motive was, many are sharing the blessing that this forum has, that's why many are joining, new people for crypto world,

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

The first reason I joined this forum was my friend, I was surprised to see the progress that happened to him, both in terms of insight and pinansial, after asking questions, he suggested that I go to this forum, and after I learned, a lot of science and benefits which I can collect in this porum,
I just realized that there is a very potential business opportunity in the future. ie cryptocurancy.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

To learn more above all.

I used to lurk here and reddit as well. But I've found that this place is more helpful in gaining knowledge (especially compared to reddit).

Maybe in the future I might also get into campaigns  and bounties, but for now, I'm still learning a lot.
The reason why I am here and enjoying to post in bitcoin is because of my friend who convinced me to atleast try this crypto. At fiest. I hesitated because it is just a waste of time but since my time is always wasted then I tried. At least there has different in my dailt routines. And now, I am enjoying this, because asode from you earned money you are also earning knowledge.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

nice thread we have here with a good question. I'm here for knowledge first of all then I'm here to see the progress of cryptos wich is amazing in my opinion. For those who are younger I know this is something normal but for others things like this are not always welcome but I'm glad bitcoin and cryptos were born.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

I am here only for bounties. They are so profitable, which I enjoy. And, the best part about it is that tasks are easy, yet highly paid, which gives everyone motivation to do them.
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

The reason I joined in crypto especially to work to earn income and besides that also to learn to increase knowledge. I am sure by joining the crypto trade, some of my needs can be fulfilled and the desire can be achieved, because crypto gives me a good chance.
samidhu1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

I want to change my economic status to a higher level by investing in a crypto currency.Many things can be done with crypto currency
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

Yes, Cryptocurrency world is very interesting. I think Cryptocurrency world can give us a big advantage.
I joined Cryptocurrency world because there is my neighbor doing Cryptocurrency business and he became rich because of consistent developing Cryptocurrency.
I intend to follow it with Cryptocurrency business too.
I want riches in my life, therefore, I join Cryptocurrency.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

If I'll say I'm here because I want to learn then I'll be sound hypocrite so yeah initially I'm here for money as I heard cryptos is a good way to earn significant amount and knowledge just followed through. It's undoubtedly cryptos had gain so much attention from many so sooner it will be a boom and we're lucky for being an early bird.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
ayodeji01

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

My main reason for joining the crypto  world is actually to gain more knowledge about the various crypto currencies in order to be able to invest and give me an edge  over my peers in the business world.

Lastly, I won't mind earning money as I gain more knowledge!
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

I joined this forum for the 2 reasons:
- It's the best place to be informed about cryptocurrencies world.
- The forum offer the opportunity to to earn altcoins participating in their bounties.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

Well like the vast majority of our locale I saw crypto as a method for profiting through monetary information and I figured I could be effective in it. It required some investment for me to get used to altcoins and how the crypto functions however I had budgetary learning and experience so I got used to these graphs and breaks down in significantly shorter time span.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

So why? Let me know.
The reason why i joined crypto is for my future. I want to earn money because i need to live and have an income for my future for our house. I hope that i will be successful here.
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

the reason I am joining here is because I want to have an income for trading capital,because my real work salary is not enough to make ends meet and I have to think about my son's future therefore I pursue here,I do not expect more but just enough for the future of my family better than now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: