Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do?  (Read 10066 times)
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:50:06 AM

you just need to wait for the growth of the market! sooner or later it will still recover and it's a fact! there is only a matter of time! do not know how to wait pour into the minus! all in your hands!

If you believe in the coin. Imagine, if you sell it now and tomorrow will be the Moon, It will be like a double loss, I think. Do not give up. You do not lose anything when you do not fix that loss. Wait for a better time to sell or buy better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
It looks like your strategy is wrong. that is to buy bitcoin when the price is expensive, you have to buy bitcoin when the price goes down. And usually the bitcoin price drops it happens at the beginning of the year.
The action you are doing for now is you are patient to hold your coins, because I think it seems that bitcoin prices will rise in August to November.

chaa123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

I can see that the season affected your investment. For the meantime, hold on to what you still have and wait for the season to gather all the gains you acquired. Your loses will be back shortly...
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:34:58 AM

Get your lesson and put your chin up, better to learn more about the markets, its not easy to predict them because we rely on the news. Their fundamental things are not enough to forecasting.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:41:28 AM

So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Hang in there mate. Even though the price you got in at looks bad now, it'll look like a massive bargain in a year or two. My advice would be to buy more now in projects that you believe in if you can afford it. If not, just hodl and enjoy the ride.

hold and enjoy the ride is a good option for him if he doesn't want to buy more coin in the market or in the projects. I think many of us are losing our money too but it depends on how patient we are with the market and wait for the price go up again. and if he can learn more by reading any news, he will not be frustrated and he can manage his emotion. and if he thinks that he cannot hold for a long time, then maybe it necessary to him to sell his coin and start to buy at the lower price again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

its your fault, it went x3 after a week but you didnt sell it. you just invest and hold it,you didnt even investigate about it. you're too greedy to have more income than that. ripple is manipulated by some people, they will hype it so other people will buy it, after that, they will dump it. that's how ripple works in the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

I thinks its better to hold on a while longer, it was a mistake making decisions based on the success of one coin to invest on another, it never works mot of the times so avoid such next time, instead research well on the coin you are to invest in before investing

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

Now in the same position are all the holders of the crypto currency. Everyone looks at their digital assets, which are reduced if they are counted in fiat. We just need to remember that we do not lose until we sell our coins at these low prices to ourselves at a loss. The coins you choose are quite promising, so there is nothing to worry about, with the growth of the market they also need to increase in price. While you should relax and wait for better times for our coins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

I don't look at my COINS now, because I've been numbed by the drop in the price of the market, and whatever it is.

I'm not going to sell my COINS anyway, because I'm sure the market is going to go up, and don't worry about how much it's going down, it's going to scare you.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

Do not worry, one day they must go up again. We also had the same thing happen to us and now our coins are worth less than what they were worth last November. We lost over 95% of our portfolio value because we held and never sold anything at the all time High, then the big crash came and we are still bagholding. This last boom could have changed our family's life completely but we missed the chance. We cannot live with regret, but only we can move forward and try next time to be more vigilant in the future. I wish you and all the rest of us bagholders, good luck.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

I got the same feelings. I started to invest last year in august. I was very carefull, so i startet with investing 1000$. The bitcoin bullrun started, and i thought holly shit you can just win on this game. SO i decided to put more money in. At the beginning it raised very fast, until the correction starts. Noch im almost by zero, so i mean no profit no loose. The question is now, should i cash and, because the price will be go down further, or should i hold until it rises again?
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

Many of people r in the same situation but we need just relax and wait the market change to up trend, if u have skill and some strategy, u can trade it so the amount of money can be increasing with buy and sell many times, but if u dont have times for that and ur purpose use that money for long term investment, so just hold it in minimum 1 year. In the end of 2018 the market will be growing again i think.
12_Angry_Men

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

If this situation is too pressing on your nerves, you should simply withdraw funds from the stock exchange and forget it as a nightmare. Money is not worth it.
i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

Unfortunately you need to get used to such realities, as the cryptomarket only develops and the volatility is too high. You should make decisions only from the position of thrift.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

As you have lost half, so there is no point in pulling out in current situation. Just hold your coins and wait. I am sure the market wouldn't go down forever, it would turn around soon. So, be patient.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

hold on, relax and dont panic the market will be alright soon. many people get panic at this time. but always put in mind you don't lose something if you didn't sell any coins yet.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

you should invest in etherum alone, not others. altcoin whose best potential price is etherum. if you are currently in this situation, it is very difficult for altcoin like ripple and others to ride again. if you want to hold, it will take a very long time. if sold now, you get a loss. this is really difficult.
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

that's the risk of investment. you cannot tell if you gain profit or you will lose, but it's not your lose anyway 'coz your coins still in value and don't sell, hold and wait until the price will goes up again. I know some of us are thinking that we were losing our investment, but as we look back this scenario was already happen and the big win is coming on our way.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

hold only the coin you have right now. it is now reasonable that crypto prices are declining now because many are selling their coins and causing cryptocurrency assets to drop dramatically. So do not be too thought, someday it will definitely return as we expect.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

wow that must be nice to have only lost half the value of your crypto

btc is a safe bet

alts are diluting themselves to zero

the good alts

bitbay
komodo
blocknet
pivx
sys
nano
byteball

and a few other real alts with great teams that below real value are going to be fine.

most alts will be toast soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: