Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:43:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do?  (Read 10068 times)
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:05:50 PM

It remains only to wait! Nothing more. Do not close the same deal in negative.
Soon it will grow)

Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

Do a short-term trading, in my opinion, this could be a solution to restore half of the money that has been lost. Do not expect too much to get bigger profits first, most importantly do short term trading to get a little profit but often get it. Once the initial capital returns, you can hold it for a long time until the crypto price movement increases sharply.
This is just an another option which i can say its effective but would really be very difficult since short tradings wont really be an easy thing.If you are doing this on a rush for making break even then its better not to trade at all because you would only worsen the situation and instead on making up money you would eventually lost up even more.If you are not a rush then better to hold it off and wait for recovery rather than risking out on things you arent sure on what you are doing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

Of course it's very sad that you lost half of your deposit, but on the other hand, we all lose something here, someone by virtue of their greediness loses almost all of its deposit, someone loses 20% of their deposit. We are all not perfect.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

well , there is little room for regret in the cryptocurrency world, one slight mistake as a result of assumptions and you can make very significant losses. now you have learned, if you still have the passion to deal in crypto then stay, better rewards are on the way, but if you've lost faith then sell and move on.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

Now the main thing is not to panic-the market may fall even lower.
Do not make unnecessary movements. Just watch and just holdyour altcoins.

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

You are earning lessons on selling your Crypto Assets our of FOMO and FUDs so basically you will Stat at the beginning and try to focus on earning money and try to invest into more promising coins.
I am lucky that I am able to survive hundreds of market dip, FOMO and FUDs since last year so I didn't lose any single con that I am holding until now.

RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

Greed gets us easily, we have to be smart about our feelings. When something gets 3x, you have to be smart enough to understand, that current price is a top, and could fall later only because nothing happens permanently.

wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

Now the main thing is not to panic-the market may fall even lower.
Do not make unnecessary movements. Just watch and just holdyour altcoins.

Panic selling is the worst thing or decision ever made in crypto career because we all know that the crypto market is high volatile and at any day or week the crypto market would crash but we all know as well that it should be back and soon recover after few days.
He had learned his lesson, so now, he's trying to make up some steps and techniques that could possibly turn his crypto assets back on it's previous worth value.
I suggest to study some altcoins and try to analyze and pick the best one that has the potential to be the next top altcoins in the near future.

Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

I think that you should not despair. I think that in the long term (year or more) bitcoin will cost more than 30K. Just relax and wait.
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:58:13 PM

So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Do not panic. I advise you to receive training in this area, before you grab for such a thing. In general, I recommend that you forget about all this for a couple of years, find a job and live a normal life =) Perhaps one day you will wake up at least a millionaire and quit your unloved work.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Will,the situation of rocketing all cryptocurrency last year is different now,because of those domino effect happen in the world of digital currency system,this include the three consecutive drops of bitcoin as a correction,the banned of foreign ICO in the chinese country,and the declaration of ban of bitcoin of south korea,thats why the crypto value now is blown away,and thats why all of your invested coin would be affected instantly and going down,so for me my advice  thats its better  you must hold your remaining coins and wait  the moment that all your investment will fly you to the moon.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
jfsayo18

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

Do not sell at loss. You can say you are at loss if you sell your holdings. This is normal in cryptocurrency. Wait for the price to skyrocket again.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

All holders of crypto currency are now in the same position because almost all the coins have now fallen very much in value. However, to consider that we all have already suffered losses, it is not necessary. Until we began to sell our coins at a low price, we still have not lost anything. Now the main thing is not to give way to panic and keep your digital coins. The crypto currency market will in any case be restored and our coins will continue to grow.

kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

Do not panic. And of course, analyze what your mistake is and try to learn from this useful experience
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

dont panic sell that all , all you need to do is to keep calm and return because on any time the market will return to its natural state just be patient if you panic sell you might regret it later on
Caliostro

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

When it rains you have a bad mood and you do not want to have fun. But when it is over, you will smile again. It's raining now. Just wait until it's over. This year, we will all be able to sell our coins with good profits.
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

Well, I lost a lot as well. You shouldn't blame yourself and think for the future.
I think alts are at a really low price which means they cannot go down anymore (I don't mean 100%) if you lost more than 50% of any btc amount, I suggest not to sell your coins. There are little pumps among alts. Try to catch them.
Here is what I do:
I check the graphic of the alt which I lost around 50%
I point out the pump and dump levels on the previous days or weeks.
Then I set a price, for ex. my coin is 2k satoshies and it got pumped to 3k in a candle stick. So I check the chart again and set a sell price. For this example I would set 2600-2800, wait for a couple of days. If it is sold, I d buy back from the cheap price after pump
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

I lost more than 60% of my portfolio during this dip as it taught me a lesson to be more prudent next time and learn to lock in profits no matter what.

Losing money has a way of opening your inner brain to be more cautious next time.

For you, you need to hold your coins until they recover as they would for sure recover
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Well, you're lucky, because others have lost a lot more!
Unfortunately, the period is what it is, and it's not the first time it happens.
We must resist without despair.
Trading is made of these moments, too.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

If you continue to hold your coins, then you have not lost anything. You will lose them when you start selling them at the current low cost. But in general we are still in the same position. we all look that our coins are lower in price. There's nothing to be done, we need to wait for better times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: