Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:07:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do?  (Read 10071 times)
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

I think you hodl it longterm, the market condition everybody facing the same problem, i am also in big lose and waiting for big return, just be patient,market will recover soon, and remember investing in cryptocurrency is very risky
Holding is a team effort as well. Selling now will cause the price to go lower and people will complain that the coin is a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

you just need to wait for the growth of the market! sooner or later it will still recover and it's a fact! there is only a matter of time! do not know how to wait pour into the minus! all in your hands!

Agreed the market will grow again and we are surely seeing the floor now. This growth and retraction has been witnessed many times over in crypto.... If you are still in the game now, then happy days. If you are just entering crypto now, then wow you've hit pay dirt. Check your bags later on this year and I would suspect they will be much fuller!
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Be patient, and hold all the coins you have, many people just like you, feel disappointed at the market downturn. But if you choose to sell it, I think it's not the right choice.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

The mistake that you made is you FOMO'd. If you are still hodling that investment then I think you are in the red by more than 70%. Thats a heavy loss. Also it wouldn't make any sense to sell now as you wont get much after selling your coins and you are better off just waiting for the markets to recover.

WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

one way man to hold. most people keep calm now and still wait for better time when market-price will stabilize. do not panic, i think that stabilizing in one month to same prices and then increase
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Just trust the process sir, don't panic be positive. That is the best thing to do in the current market's status right now and I think if you possess that kind of traits or attitudes I think you will be successful, I am seriously speaking sir. Even though you lost half the amount, just be positive, like attracts like though.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

my advise's not to lost money any more, not FOMO, not hold shits.
there's always hope when you still have money in this market.
actually 50% is not that bad, I think
then start to learn about where's the money go, to know the mentality of market... or kind of something like that
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

The only way for you in order not to loose money is to HODL as BTC will reach its ATH sooner or later anyways. The only advise not to invest to hype but into solid and strong projects.
JPS2K5

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

If you think that you are losing around 60-70% of your portfolio, then you better start thinking if you are going to have it long term or short term hodling. If it is ideal for you to manage your loses by selling your assets then it is much better. But if you are planning to hodl for long term purpose then enjoy the ride.

utiltox

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

if you look at the market you will see that prices have started to rise, and if you have not sold your coins before then you have one way out-wait until the price rises again
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

Well, you understand that in this game there are very high risks. Nobody wants you to become rich. You need to look at things soberly and make an assessment of the risks. You can not run after the crowd. I think that the market will start growing very soon. You need to be patient.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

First of all, you do not need to panic. Now almost all the holders of the crypto currency are in about the same position, as the crypto-currency market has completely fallen in price. The coins you specified are quite promising, so there is nothing to worry about. We just need to relax and expect the rise of the crypto-currency market. Over the past seven years, the first half of the year in five cases has always been not entirely successful for the crypto currency. Therefore, such a general decrease in prices should be perceived as the usual state of the crypto currency, which always ends with its rise.

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

Nothing to do just hold until your price or the value come. If, you want to invest more then choose some other coin now which are now at an attractive price. Invest in TFL and CAPP.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

First FOMO is a common mistake of the new folks in our community,second you made a common mistake,third you shouldnt blame yourself because most of the people here have done that,fourth you should know how to effectively pick good altcoins with these bunch of shitty coins out there,lastly do a lot of research before investing to any coin because investing blindly is worst than donating your money to charity because 95% of the coins in the market are shitcoins,spending a lot of time doing research could have saved you.
Agreed. You should have researched and study the charts to determine whether is it a good time to buy or not. The things, you should enter trading by not just solely relying on luck or to your emotions or listening to what other people said. You should know yourself what you are entering. There are a lot of FOMO as you say which will bring you to your downfall, losses. I hope the OP learned its mistake then did something about it. Often times, people knew the mistakes they made but still they continue to do it which is quiet the trouble and incorrect.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

It seems that all the investors are facing this situation, even my self also in same situation. Risk will be involved little bit high in cryptocurrency,  just hold till your returns get back. Be confident.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

It is not only you, many investors have suffered during this slump period. At present, they don't have much options. The best thing to do is to hold whatever coins you have got and wait till the market recovers. In the meantime, concentrate on participating bounties.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

Do you know that I lost how much money over couple of months, not only by crypto but also dollar/national money ratio. Global economy is very weirdly disappointing and crypto is no different. I think its best to keep holding your alts.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

my advice, you should keep waiting and never pull it all before you make a profit because I am sure the market will recover soon and it will be better if you still have other capital I think you can try investing in ico.
Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

Fomo is what we all do when we enter first time in crypto Smiley
so you need to chill and relax things will go back up. All you need is to do HODL you will recover with profit
To the mooon together
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

It is not only you, many investors have suffered during this slump period. At present, they don't have much options. The best thing to do is to hold whatever coins you have got and wait till the market recovers. In the meantime, concentrate on participating bounties.

This is absolute truth. In market like that everybody is losing money, except the whales who control it and sold on higher prices.
The best you can do is hold and wait for better times.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: