Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:44:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost half of my crypto amount! what to do?  (Read 10071 times)
asdkbz55555t

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

I think everyone has once or twice or even thrice been a victim of FOMO. you feel something big might happen and it wlll be bad if you ain't part of it. I have been there but the thing to do is just hold your position.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

What you should not do is panic, what you should do is to be patient and don't sell those coins that you have because as long as you still have the coins in your possession then you really haven't lost anything and all you have to do is to just be patient and wait for the prices of the coins to recover again. Don't panic sell your coins because if you do then you are just going to be making losses for yourself which is not good for you.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

Just wait until the market backs again.  Do not panic because it will go back again but we just need for the right time. So just rekax for now and do not sell your coin.

There's no way for you to get back your crypto that has lost, you just need to wait for the price to go back again and you don't need to rush. just be patient and take time to relax, the market will recover soon.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

You thought that this drawdown touched only you!? every day I Wake up I see my crypto wallet getting thin.but that's no reason to be upset!
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

You must try to recover your losses in trading and investments. You must control your emotions because most of the time, it is the reason why traders are still losing their funds in crypto even they had already lost some. Try to trade again with the altcoins that has the low prices in marketcap and hodl it until it back to it's normal price.
babysocoolll

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

All holders of crypto currency are now in the same position because almost all the coins have now fallen very much in value. However, to consider that we all have already suffered losses, it is not necessary.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

If you already lost then nothing to do for now just hold and wait for a good time and it will come maximum within 3 years. But if you need money quick then sell one of the coin from your portfolio in which you get a decent amount of dollar, then invest in a new ICO which has very good and many subscribers with high demand. But, the price of the token should be below $0.10.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?

Wait for it. Keep holding. You will only lose half of it if you decided to sell it during a dip. The market will surely recover very soon. Ber months are almost here and you just need some patience with you. You cannot let your emotions decide for you or else you will definitely lose it all.

petergo13

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

Should sell if you need the money.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

Well you haven't technically lost it until you have sold it. The markets are obviously going to recover like they always do and break it's previous ATH. Ripple is a top three coin so you don't have to worry about it. Also you need to learn to not FOMO again, as the markets are manipulated in such a way that it gets people to fear that they are going to miss out of the Bull market.

gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

Be patient and have more guts to hold.
if you can still hold more then buy more as it is low now.
time will come that everything will be back to normal or even better.
bullish season will come soon.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
michaelzagoskin

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

So I basically got fomoed. Towards the end of 2017 I saw how high bitcoin skyrocketed and decided to invest in ripple as a test. Less than one week it went up 3x. This made me more ballsy and I put in 11k total in various other alt coins like ripple, ethos, tron, and cardano. After the crash I lost about half of my value just like that. I am frustrated with the experience and wish I would have just put in 1k or something. I wish I could just not invested and went into what I was doing earlier which was just investing the boring and traditional way. Should I wait and hodl or pull out and do something else?
Banal mistake, you felt the smell of money and went to the whole Bank. Never do that in the future. Even if the market is growing rapidly up, always analyze and be able to foresee trouble from afar.
Harlen.t

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

I think most of us in the beginning of our crypto trading career have done mistakes like that. All we can do is hold until it goes back again. If you don't sell you have actually not lost anything right? If it's a dying project on the other hand its better to sell and take your loss then wait just to lose even more money.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

It is not only you, many investors have suffered during this slump period. At present, they don't have much options. The best thing to do is to hold whatever coins you have got and wait till the market recovers. In the meantime, concentrate on participating bounties.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

I got a friend that buying bitcoin at 16000$ so i guess you are had a similar problem with him. I do recommend him to invest on ICO and if you lucky i believe in few months you would got back what you lose. I dont think hold would bring you good things and i dont think you could receive your money back again if you hold, so i recommend you to invest on ico, its true investing in ico would be a bit like a gambling but its worth a shot.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

Yes, the crypto market got down and down and people lost there money and asset also. When i was holding my asset this time btc price was 19000$+ and now btc price only 6700$ +.So how much money we received if sell it 19000$ but now only for hold and control emotion.So most of the people upset why they do not sell their token or btc /eth but now its price below half

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

You lost the half of your funds? that is so awful... If i am you i will just believe in that coin, i will not sell it, i will just hold it until the price gets back. Because for me in investing it is all or nothing, either you will gain huge money, or you will gain money.
numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

Almost all users lose more than 50% of the money Embarrassed because the bitcoin price and all the coins down, I also experience so, but I do not panic and convinced that the price of all coins immediately rose, because if we sell now then we will lose and regret.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

Just be patient. The market volatility is what we are currently experiencing and that is hundred percent normal. To be practical, the market value of the crypto is the one that is falling not the amount of holdings. So if you will just be patient and given that there's a tendency for the market to recover, waiting is the only solution in order to not completely lose profit.

superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

They are many who invested their life-saving at the pump time we need to hodl in order to recover to the breakeven price market is on recovery mode by the end of this year we can expect recover of bitcoin to previous all-time high prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: