Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad  (Read 148397 times)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:09:21 AM

what Bill Gates has a point. Indeed in fact crypto to currently be a good thing to run. many systems that have not been tested and many of the risks of loss and eventually leading to distrust on crypto. However, good things will come on crypto and the process to make it grow should be anticipated in order to create better crypto.
maybe from last year and until now that has happened so that more people believe that Crypto will get worse. this is only an experiment and is being tested so that all the risks seen on Crypto are visible, and after this Crypto will grow and rise again. I believe Crypto has ups and downs, both bad and natural on the market, and we are waiting for the right time to watch Crypto soar.

youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:16:58 AM

maybe there is also a point if cryptocurrency is bad. because for beginners who only try without enough knowledge, all they experience is loss and loss. then experience is needed to be able to start crypto

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:13:36 AM

Bill Gates in the coolest professional in some other things - he might know almost nothing about the cryptocurrencies. Therefore, his personal opinion is just one of the viewpoints: do not trust it a lot.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:56:47 PM

Every pone is free to say what he likes. There is no business without its bad side,no matter how good it is. Those who see the good side of cryptocurrency and also understand its bad side, are the ones making it big in it.
I think he is referring to the volatile nature of cryptocurrency, which I believe anyone who want to invest in cryptocurrency should know.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:06:05 PM

I believe bill gates' opinion is influenced, he follows warren buffets in terrible gullible way and we expect him to know better as tech investors. Obviously Buffet wont invest in technology; he doesnt do that. Blockchain is an invention that will get more useful, I just hope he doesnt have to change is mind shamefully when buffet dies.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:28:33 PM

To be honest, recently it seems to me that most of the human world is beginning to assume that today this person has some strange opinion for the future. Think for yourself. Today there is no planned Windows 11 or something like that. So why does he climb into cryptocurrencies?
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:49:17 PM

I am very interesting to know bill gates' opinion about cryptocurrency, I respect his talent and his invention. I believe cryptocurrency will continue to spread and develop. I am not sure what government will do with anonymity, maybe there are would be some regulation in the future.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:23:44 PM

I am very interesting to know bill gates' opinion about cryptocurrency, I respect his talent and his invention. I believe cryptocurrency will continue to spread and develop. I am not sure what government will do with anonymity, maybe there are would be some regulation in the future.
Yes, I also want to understand more about Cryptocurrency billing gates, because what I know is the number of transaction bills on Bitcoin and Altcoin that determine the entry and exit of funds or income. Crypto's current statement Bad is true because the market did not develop as well as the previous year. Judging from Crypto's vision, the future is certainly very good, but we don't know what will happen next.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:10:38 PM

Who is Bill Gates?!?  Huh J/K  Grin

In the near future, we'll see a Microsoft Windows OS, integrated with their own cryptocurrency blockchain.

Remember the time that Microsoft did not have a browser, it was dominated by Netscape.
Then on their Windows95, they released MS Internet Explorer. Same thing will happen.

The day will come that they will make their own cryptocurrency integrated within their OS.

Mark this post

Absolutely true. Such persons just ply on the intelligence of the weak minds to make gains out of what they do. I won't be surprise if what you said happens.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:12:51 PM

To be honest, recently it seems to me that most of the human world is beginning to assume that today this person has some strange opinion for the future. Think for yourself. Today there is no planned Windows 11 or something like that. So why does he climb into cryptocurrencies?

I just wonder ooo.. He should have just concentrated on the Microsoft he does best. Seems this is one trick to get into cryptocurency business. Try checking such person's portfolio and you will marvel.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:13:33 PM

And Bill Gates not bad? He has the worst-performing product in our world. I have not seen anything worse, Windows on computers always works poorly, slows down, freezes, flies and so on. On phones and tablets, I generally keep quiet, this is the worst system. Tolley deal Apple, so if Steve Jobs said bad, I would have thought  Smiley

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:32:57 PM

I don't agree with his statement. Cryptocurrency is needed to be adapted worldwide and should be embrace. The blockchain technology is revolutionary and many start-up companies are successful. With the emergence of crypto startup it provides more jobs and more people will be interested in IT industry.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:48:26 PM

Bill Gates may not have the best power of judgment.
Didn't he once say that the world wide web is "just a hype"  Grin Grin

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:17:47 PM

To me crypto is not as bad as that,though some people might be using it for selfish purpose but there are many advantage to it,so we can't just conclude that is bad.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:46:48 PM

All the elite members and especially bankers will say crypto is really bad. On the other side, they are buying it for sure, or about to buy until that train is not gone.
All their fortune may just be gone quite easy with all that blockchain implementation and they understand it. Wealth will just change the hands quickly enough, as never before.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:59:34 PM

Bill Gates may not have the best power of judgment.
Didn't he once say that the world wide web is "just a hype"  Grin Grin
I absolutely agree with you. not the fact that those people who started their business in the 80s can draw the right conclusions regarding Bitcoin and cryptocurrency

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:01:40 PM

He's partly right. But he should not see only the bad side in cryptocurrency. Yes, everything has its drawbacks, but cryptocurrency has many good aspects. It's not widely used yet, but when it does, people will see its usefulness and trust it.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:21:30 PM

I think that all the good sides of the cryptocurrency overlap its bad sides. For any other currency, it also buy a variety of prohibited things. Crypto just did not have time to win the trust of people, because they do not understand its importance and usefulness for them. But it will come in the future. Crypto will be introduced into our lives.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:33:20 PM

Many famous people have their own reason to predict the death of bitcoins, it always has been, and there will never be a need to pay attention to it, because there will always be opposites
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:53:01 PM

This is his personal opinion and I think that it is necessary to respect him. Because any opinion as a whole must be respected and reckoned with. Since today there are real situations when people say the right information.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: