Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:27:13 PM

Can you give a rough estimate then on which batch numbers will get their AMT 1.2 THs miners this February?
Not looking for exact precision.  I am at order #962,  will I get it this month?
Yes Carlos, You will receive your miner this month. If things stay on track, your miner will ship in the third week of the month
Okay, looks almost too good to be true.   PM me if anyone wants order #962.

LOL...

Looks at pot of gold sitting in front of his face... Photographs of it... And even hears the person next to him saying, "Looks like you finally got what you came for."

Then you walk away... saying, "Must not be real. You take it! I don't even want to know if it is real. I am going home empty-handed, this was a long walk to the end of the street!"

Please, give me 6.3 BTC for the machine that will ultimately produce about 20-30 BTC worth of value ($400,000+ in two years, by the worst estimates*), before it dies. I'll catch it next time, when it only produces one quarter of that volume, at the same price.

* Estimates in the "realistic" range of alt-mining for BTC value. (Not mining BTC directly.) Only about 18.47 BTC mining BTC directly, in the machines life-time. But BTC alone is a useless value unless you know the price it will be at the time you earn the last one. (Or the time you cash it out.)

Wish I still had the money to give you a refund myself, for your order. Should have taken me up on that offer a few weeks ago, when the opportunity arose. I am sure someone will gladly take it off your hands. Sending the money to AMT, so they can forward it to you, and change the address for the order. (I would not suggest dealing with anyone directly. Especially with a high negative trade-rate.)

You do realize you can use coinbase.com to instantly trade-out BTC for cash... Right... (Not that it is a wise choice since BTC will ultimately be way up above $20,000/BTC by the next drop/halving in reward.)

What are you babbling about here?! 

I'm selling to hedge my risk,  I'm obviously asking more than the $6,000 I spent on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:48:49 PM

Can you give a rough estimate then on which batch numbers will get their AMT 1.2 THs miners this February?
Not looking for exact precision.  I am at order #962,  will I get it this month?
Yes Carlos, You will receive your miner this month. If things stay on track, your miner will ship in the third week of the month
Okay, looks almost too good to be true.   PM me if anyone wants order #962.

LOL...

Looks at pot of gold sitting in front of his face... Photographs of it... And even hears the person next to him saying, "Looks like you finally got what you came for."

Then you walk away... saying, "Must not be real. You take it! I don't even want to know if it is real. I am going home empty-handed, this was a long walk to the end of the street!"

Please, give me 6.3 BTC for the machine that will ultimately produce about 20-30 BTC worth of value ($400,000+ in two years, by the worst estimates*), before it dies. I'll catch it next time, when it only produces one quarter of that volume, at the same price.

* Estimates in the "realistic" range of alt-mining for BTC value. (Not mining BTC directly.) Only about 18.47 BTC mining BTC directly, in the machines life-time. But BTC alone is a useless value unless you know the price it will be at the time you earn the last one. (Or the time you cash it out.)

Wish I still had the money to give you a refund myself, for your order. Should have taken me up on that offer a few weeks ago, when the opportunity arose. I am sure someone will gladly take it off your hands. Sending the money to AMT, so they can forward it to you, and change the address for the order. (I would not suggest dealing with anyone directly. Especially with a high negative trade-rate.)

You do realize you can use coinbase.com to instantly trade-out BTC for cash... Right... (Not that it is a wise choice since BTC will ultimately be way up above $20,000/BTC by the next drop/halving in reward.)

What are you babbling about here?! 

I'm selling to hedge my risk,  I'm obviously asking more than the $6,000 I spent on it.

Nice if you can get someone to bite, but if AMT get there pipeline sorted ... eventually this might become moot, like when BFL got there manufacturing/delivery pipeline straightened out...
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:53:49 PM

Dimensions??? 18x7x18 or 22x10x22 cm Huh (18 cm/in/mm/mi/yd/km/?high?)

hehe, gotta be inches...

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:36:37 PM

hehe, gotta be inches...

I say feet.
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:43:45 PM

Has anyone gotten their miner yet?
freddyfarnsworth

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:17:32 PM

hehe, gotta be inches...

I say feet.

Smiley

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
crustyoldguy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:42:40 PM

Amt miners for sale on amazon  http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_1?ie=UTF8&asin=B00I1SYCKC&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A2JOK16VZEPB0F and the 80 and 128 are cheaper than the amt website  wonder if they are legit or if it is someone trying to pull something .
freddyfarnsworth

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:51:22 PM

Amt miners for sale on amazon  http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_1?ie=UTF8&asin=B00I1SYCKC&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A2JOK16VZEPB0F and the 80 and 128 are cheaper than the amt website  wonder if they are legit or if it is someone trying to pull something .

Good to see em on amazon Smiley
Ship is 6 to 10 days so they are not quite ready yet.
When it says same day shipping 6 to 10 days to travel, the miners will be in stock.

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:41:25 AM

Okay, looks almost too good to be true.   PM me if anyone wants order #962.

Sorry, thought you were asking for a refund...

This is not a personal sales forum. If you want to gouge the market, try listing the "sale" of the "over-priced" item in the correct forum.

However, if you wanted a refund, this would be the appropriate place to get one from them, or us.

Seeing as how order 962 and the latest order of 1200+ will be filled about the same time... There is no point in buying your miner for more. Now, if we were on order 38,000 and you had order 100... then that might be worth discussion. Still, not here though.

Hedging your losses... It is not a loss until you sell it. Not sure what you are asking for a price, but prices are going lower. Paying more would just be less reward to someone. Even negate any reward over buying a cheaper late model. Again, had I not spent the money, I would have only purchased it for what the price was. Anything more is just a loan to you, at my cost. (Again, points to the untrusted level of the person asking to sell an item. Can you not see your own scammer/trust rating?)
Mblackout

Activity: 145

BitRoll

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:25:23 AM

AMT .  Thanks for the pics of the case

Can you help me understand if there are any differences in the case and answer a few question i have.

- will the tower case have fans on the side. 

-Will both the tower case and the rack case have the ability to hold the same amount of boards.  I believe you are allowing us to expand 1x board for that tower.  Is that the same or better for the rack

- Does the Rack version come with mounting rails?

-  Is there any delay getting the rack vs  the tower vice versa.

When do you estimate the first 1.2 th  unit will start shipping.

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:40:51 AM

AMT... There is still a "needs to be fixed", issue on the website. (Not major to me, but to some, it could look "suspicious".)

The 1.2THs model description reads as follows...

1,200 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )
Included accessories:
2x USB Cable
2x Network Cable
1x Power Cord
Bitcoin Miner Weight: 18 lb.
Dimensions: 18 x 7 x 18 high
Chip: Asic 28nm
Warranty: This unit’s system board has a lifetime warranty from manufacture defect or component failure.
Product specifications may differ from  (+/- 10% running variance)

NOTE: The mention of +/-10% twice is redundant, and seems "stackable"... (10% running variance on whole machine, + 10% additionally on the hashing performance.) Though, I am sure mention of just 10% +/- as a whole is generous enough.

NOTE: On the "Additional information" tab... it says the following.

Weight   8.00 lbs
Dimensions   22 x 10 x 22 cm
Hashing Power   1,200 GH/s
Power Usage   600w – 900w

NOTE: Weight??? 18 lbs or 8 lbs Huh
NOTE: Dimensions??? 18x7x18 or 22x10x22 cm Huh (18 cm/in/mm/mi/yd/km/?high?)

NOTE: Missing 10% +/- here on "additional information", not to mention redundant information that is not "additional"... slight conflict... that "detail" indicates an absolute value. Can't mention it once being more-or-less, and then bluntly state that it absolutely does more-than-less, potentially. Well, not as a business.

Since you are selling as a US distributor... You should stick with US standards... "Inches/Feet" for measurements. Though, I doubt the unit is 22cm x 10cm x 22cm, that is (8.66" x 3.94" x 8.66") That is smaller than a toaster. If I had to plan storage for these units, I would be upset when I buy a 100' by 100' by 100' storage unit, and find that I can only fit 1/4 as many as estimated, by that size. Tongue

Yes, good thing you pointed that out, we appreciated it because there are these things we fixed but when reinstalling the site on a different server recently it seems that some of the DB's date didn't populate with the new updates. We'll get to that right away, and again we appreciate the heads up.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:42:56 AM

hehe, gotta be inches...

I say feet.

That's actually in fathoms...  Smiley
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:52:33 AM

That's us for sure, we posted them last week and have been doing well actually. The reduced price was a sale we made for amazon. Our Amazon merchant support rep suggested to come out with a few prices that were less than our site's prices, he said it should play well and he was somewhat right. It's a net loss sale, but if we can convert those clients into reoccurring AMT customers, it would be good. There are only a few left to assemble anyway, and we'll update the delivery time 3 to 4 days.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:56:50 AM

AMT .  Thanks for the pics of the case

Can you help me understand if there are any differences in the case and answer a few question i have.

- will the tower case have fans on the side. 

-Will both the tower case and the rack case have the ability to hold the same amount of boards.  I believe you are allowing us to expand 1x board for that tower.  Is that the same or better for the rack

- Does the Rack version come with mounting rails?

-  Is there any delay getting the rack vs  the tower vice versa.

When do you estimate the first 1.2 th  unit will start shipping.

All that info coming soon, sry for the delay.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:45:40 PM

It's a net loss sale, but if we can convert those clients into reoccurring AMT customers, it would be good. There are only a few left to assemble anyway, and we'll update the delivery time 3 to 4 days.

+1 I liking AMT more and more.  Focusing on long term customer relationships.  Wow, that is a novel idea in this industry lol.  Can't wait to get my 1.2 Th/s machine and order some more if there are any left.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:03:10 PM

Now you need to sell through Overstock.com... They accept bitcoin for payments. Tongue

That, or cut an exclusive deal with coinbase.com... Since they deal in BTC directly. I am sure they would love creating coins exclusively, as opposed to pulling them from multiple exchanges, which lowers the value for their next customers. It's a win-win situation for all.

Also... Change the word "Closeout" to "Sales"... (Closeout implies that you are closing, and those are the last ones to buy, because you are going out of business. A closeout sale is one that marks the end of a business's life, or the products life. Thus, Close-Out.)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:25:15 AM

it would be so easy to say:
e.g. desk shipping from xx
rig shipping from xx

someone news about desk or rig Huh,  i have both ordered

i just talked with bit mine.

They say that first miner will leave production beginning of next week. my miners (rigs) will be ready for pick up end of next week till beginning of week after the next one.
they had in production some problems, but it seems to be solved now (i hope so!!!)

what i find very interesting...

Everybody in bitcointalk knows AMT??? i think at least... if not here is a link to their thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg4870542#msg4870542

Bitmine support doesn´t know anything about them... support said clear that there is no partner with name advanced miners.
i asked it because we as direct clients of Bitmine.ch have to wait for chips and miners at least same long as AMT and now even seems that AMT will ship earlier as Bitmine.ch...
Answer was clear: they don't have partner with that name and they do not have a clue from where they should have such amount of chips...

Is AMT scam? or just this support does not know anything about them?

strange...

Sorry about that, it looks like the operator that answered your call didn't understand clearly you were meaning AMT with "Advanced miners". We do have a partnership with them indeed and they are perfectly legit as per our official post here: http://bitmine.ch/?p=2968

AMT are our only officially recognized distributors along with 50btc and Zefir user on this forum for the DIY chips distribution, take care because everything else out there that claims to be us or to work with us it not, there are a lot of scams around!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg4913291#msg4913291
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:27:45 PM

has anyone received an email from AMT in regards to their case options yet? i would think with production supposedly in full swing someone would have heard something.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Mblackout

Activity: 145

BitRoll

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:33:09 PM

has anyone received an email from AMT in regards to their case options yet? i would think with production supposedly in full swing someone would have heard something.

nope not yet.  but i believe they are making the boards this week.
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:42:06 PM

Not via an email, hopefully that goes out soon...

I had expressed rack case option last week, when I spoke to Jim directly.

They were going through several case and cooling options, narrowing that down, I believe they've homed in on rack and tower case options.

Rather than start rumors, I'm not going state which ones were being examined, he hasn't yet confirmed the final choices to me either.

I'm hoping its days away from shipping now :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: