Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:21:42 AM

So we have a confirmed sale between between Tom W. and Jeff N.  (grumpybearsgirl and eightcylinders) Jeff will send a check to the office, once we confirm the payment  we'll shoot Tom back his refund asap by the payment of his choice. Just updating the crowd on that specific situation for Tom's refund.

Thanks for taking care of grumpy.
One less grump on the forum Wink

LOL agreed. and yes, thanks.

I would like to see what happens and if indeed you get said check. I was promised a refund for overpayment over 3 months ago and have yet to receive said refund. Has anyone seen/received said 1.2/TH mining machine? Weren't they supposed to start getting shipped out back in December? I understand that production can be delayed however with very limited responses from AMT and seeing little to no results, not even something as simple as an email to all the customers letting them know the status of production. It is getting closer and closer to the point that the 1.2/TH will not be worth the money that was spent to make said machine and looks more and more that the responses we get are so they can maximize their scam to the fullest potential. I would love to receive said machine so I can buy a few more, however I'm willing to lose only a smaller amount and take a leap of faith on something that could make me a decent ROI and if it works out, do a much bigger purchase in the future. Both business addresses on the AMT website have for sale/lease signs in the window which also has me very skeptical and when I call the property management groups they have no idea about AMT but have people calling inquiring about them trying to figure out where AMT is. Calling AMT is a dead end because even when you leave a message there is no one that will ever call back and I have left several messages. Only a response via email. I personally wouldn't send the money to AMT Jeff. Send it to Grumpygirl and grumpygirl can talk to AMT and have them transfer the machine to eightcylinders. But that is just my recommendation at this point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:56:00 AM

Yeah, I really don't get why they have to send the money to AMT.
dietertong

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:11:55 AM

Hey I was wondering if I could get an update on order #957? Haven't heard much busy, I'm sure you guys are busy but an update would be greatly appreciated Smiley
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:35:22 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 04:51:01 AM by AMT_miners

The reason we accepted that payment was to make sure there was no chance for anyone to claim a payment wasn't received or a payment was not sent, other than us. Less opportunities for BS claims which effect those which are being truthful.

We're working as fast as possible. We've started talks with other CM's in the area as well to see the availability of their PCB's lines in order to speed up the next 4 to 6 weeks of production in general. If we have to use 4 lines in 4 different locations to get this done faster, we will. The worst thing we can do is to completely rush this process and give people shoty rig that overheats or comes out under estimate. The design is modular, we're really emphasizing on that one so that upgrades are possible.

One of the more technically oriented and knowledgeable members of this thread said something smart over the phone once, its that he understands these products need to be tested and regulated, modified and altered before we take it market. Because taking a bad product market will effect our client's trust in our company and be the ultimate demise of the business in due time. That still, no one has gotten it right and everyone came in later than expected. If we get it right, but are late, at least we're still on track.

Updates will come once we're sure we're good, which will be within the next day or so. We know everyone is pissed and watching the difficulty rise, we feel the same way and we've made the same risks most of our clients have made and feel the same frustration.

Second batch of chips have arrived today as well, which covers all orders through out February and into the first week of March.

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:39:59 AM

One of the brighter members of this thread said something smart over the phone once

You really need to learn when not to post. Any of the "brighter" members here could tell you that insulting your customers and potential customers is moronic.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:47:46 AM

One of the brighter members of this thread said something smart over the phone once

Better?  What is your order number by the way, i've just looked and we don't have any Rick James in our system which has made a purchase.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:58:24 AM

Look under "Super freak"

Better yet, wait until you have someone with a good attitude and some customer service experience before responding.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:15:11 AM

Look under "Super freak"

We appreciate your interest and contribution to our thread on this forum. We look forward to your purchase of one of our miners, and will be excited to welcome you into the AMT family as an AMT customer.

Again, the majority of your contribution in this thread have been thoughtful, highly intelligent, well thought out and just an overall joy for readers who may have an interested in purchasing from our company.

Thanks for your support, we really appreciate it.
drpibb81

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:41:09 AM

AMT, can we have a tracking number for the chips that were received today?
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:31:30 AM

One of the more technically oriented and knowledgeable members of this thread said something smart over the phone once, its that he understands these products need to be tested and regulated, modified and altered before we take it market. Because taking a bad product market will effect our client's trust in our company and be the ultimate demise of the business in due time. That still, no one has gotten it right and everyone came in later than expected. If we get it right, but are late, at least we're still on track.

On track with being late to fulfill orders, you mean?

I was under the impression that we purchased these miners to be built and delivered by a certain date/timeline?

Sounds like you are going to be missing your projected deliveries and will have to submit to refunds for those who do not choose to 'ride it out' and wait for AMT.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:39:25 AM

Just curious, but does anyone know WHO AMT_Miners is: and what their connection to AMT is?
I ask, because this person seems to act like they have direct knowledge of everything happening at AMT : as well as some personal stake in AMT's success. Doesn't sound like some part time person they hired to deal with customer service/the forums PR.

I'm curious who we're talking to here. I'm really trying hard to believe it isn't this guy "Joshua Zipkin" especially after his reaction to this post on page 37, about his personal information.

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown.. Get our Socials and phone numbers and come visit our houses you fucking stalkers.

And come see us in person. It'll never stop us from shipping miners you tard.

Amazing detective work for sure guy.. Give me your address so I can give you a donation.

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Besides this post being completely unprofessional - it comes off as very defensive.

AMT_Miners: Are you Joshua Zipkin? If not, what is Joshua Zipkin's position with AMT and his stake in the company? I was under the impression that he was the CEO/Founder.

Can you clear this up for me?

Thanks,
wickedgoodtrader

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:46:36 AM

This thread reminds me of the labcoin thread. People, this is clearly a scam. I remember e-mailing them on Nov 8th and asking them when a 1.2 th miner would be delivered and they said late Dec/ early Jan.

The similarities to the labcoin scam are super unprofessional PR, and absolutely no proof of what  they claim to be doing.

I also found it strange how their website kept updating everyday using that days date as the last day to buy the blowout deal.
wickedgoodtrader

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:55:34 AM

Also, is this company run by somewhat anonymous people like labcoin? Companies like cointerra had pictures and names and videos of the people working for them. They weren't hiding at all.

Making bitcoin miners isn't illegal and there should be no reason for a company to "hide" if they have honest intentions.
wickedgoodtrader

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:05:51 AM

Note the e-mail address attached to the paypal account I sent payment to way back.....

Thank you for this information.

Josh Zipkin (joshua.zipkin@gmail.com) appears to be the person operating the bogus corporation "Advanced Mining Technologies". A quick Google search shows that there are several Internet domains registered with the alleged email address:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22joshua.zipkin%40gmail.com%22

newemotionsbg.com
tolkova.com
acheatingwife.com
decisiondental.com
financinginvestments.com
musicfunders.com
rockstarfunding.com
sexycourses.com
theinvestmentpitch.com
vibradors.com
adhdstudy.info
online-cash.us
thedealfair.com
buycustomertestimonials.com
dmdadvertising.com
studentgrouping.com
findyourcars.com
collegeconect.com
ebasijivota.com
empiremodelling.com
dentalbenefitsinsurance.info
bitcoinmining.info

One of the Internet domains was registered with an address from Bulgaria:

http://whois.stsoftware.biz/newemotionsbg-com.htm

Administrative Contact:
   New emotions ltd
   joshua zipkin (joshua.zipkin@gmail.com)
   +359.359878867577
   Fax:
   607 Oak Shade ave.
   Sofia, Bulgaria 1404
   BG

This is Joshua Zipkin Facebook and LinkedIn profiles:

https://www.facebook.com/josh.zipkin

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-zipkin-%E0%AE%83/4/553/329

The person in the above profiles's photos matches the person appearing in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWBgz0Mbx20

Notice that both profiles indicates that his is from Pennsylvania, however both profiles shows that he could be living at three different places:

Do you remember that post where a forum participant complained the advancedminers.com Internet page was using Masonic symbolism? Look at what Josh Zipkin likes:

Beware!

People behind this suspicious scheme is misrepresenting an already registered legal entity in USA know as "ADVANCED MINING TECHNOLOGY, INC.":

https://www.corporations.state.pa.us/corp/soskb/Corp.asp?868855

This legal entity have no relationship whatsoever with the Internet page http://www.advancedminers.com/ which was registered on 10 Sep 2013:

Here is the source of an email sent by the advancedminers.com domain after an order is placed and wire transfer is required to complete the sale:

Received: from hst-225-210.medicom.bg ([84.238.225.210]:50616 helo=[192.168.0.102])
   by adv.advancedminers.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1:DHE-RSA-CAMELLIA256-SHA:256)
   (Exim 4.82)
   (envelope-from <atrusten@advancedminers.com>)
   id 1Vt1dp-00055P-Vp
   for XXXX@XXXX.com; Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:53:23 -0600
Message-ID: <52B0B9BA.8010708@advancedminers.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:53:14 -0500
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.2.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: XXXX@XXXX.com
Subject: Your AMT Order #1088 Wire Information
References: <52B0B89F.9000302@advancedminers.com>
In-Reply-To: <52B0B89F.9000302@advancedminers.com>
X-Forwarded-Message-Id: <52B0B89F.9000302@advancedminers.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
 boundary="------------040301040303000109080508"
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - adv.advancedminers.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - dispostable.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - advancedminers.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: adv.advancedminers.com: authenticated_id: atrusten@advancedminers.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi XXXXX,

I am sending you the wire information for order No 1088. You will find it
in the attached file.

After your payment is confirmed we'll issue you a
paid invoice for your coin miner in full detail. Remember to put your
order number in the payment details section of the wire as well.

Also if you can manage, please send a scan of the wire receipt or email
verification of the wire just for organizational purposes and so that we
can give accounting a heads up that your payment is on its way.

Kind Regards,

--
Alyssa Trusten
AMT Billing Dep.
1254 W. Chester Pike,
Havertown, PA, 19083
1855-866-6463
atrusten@Advancedminers.com

The IP address highlighted above is assigned to Bulgaria:

Moreover, two forum participants already presented evidence which indicated that people misrepresenting the "ADVANCED MINING TECHNOLOGY, INC." is operating from Bulgaria:

Ok... will do that, one minute, I have to open an find out how to post an image

Hey every one!,

I'm new here. I wanted to pass some information that I found during my search in seeing if this company is a scam or not. I found their flicker stream. I then downloaded their photos and ran each image in exif tool i( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchangeable_image_file_format). They uploaded it with their cell phone. This gave us a GPS location where these photos were taken. I have also included a google map where this GPS data takes you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/107201528@N06/10583836383/sizes/o/in/photostream/

(...)

MAP OF LOCATION
https://maps.google.com/maps?t=m&q=42.6586%2C+23.394714&output=classic

I hope this helps anyone out in making the right choice here.

-unf

LMAO, if any of you think you are going to get anything, your dreaming.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:10:24 AM

I ask, because this person seems to act like they have direct knowledge of everything happening at AMT : as well as some personal stake in AMT's success. Doesn't sound like some part time person they hired to deal with customer service/the forums PR.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown..

And come see us in person.  Amazing detective work for sure guy..

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Can you clear this up for me?

Thanks,
[/quote

Your posts have been nothing but provocative and in general, not worth our or this threads time. People dont care who is in charge of AMT, they care that they are getting their miners and that ultimately AMT does not vanish like so  many before have. We'd appreciate it if you stopped posting in this thread and found a different mining manufacturer to purchase your miner from. Thanks your participation thus far, but we don't need nor want your business.

That said, yes Josh has a stake in the company, as does Alex, and myself Jim. We all post from this same handle at different times.

We use this thread for updates and some communication with our current customers, as you are not a customer, and we don't wish for you to become one, please kindly stop posting here.

Thanks for interest in AMT, and good luck in mining endeavors.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:12:33 AM

One of the more technically oriented and knowledgeable members of this thread said something smart over the phone once, its that he understands these products need to be tested and regulated, modified and altered before we take it market.

So you are really saying that you did not understand this when you promised delivery by December/January? Why else did you make that promise?

If we get it right, but are late, at least we're still on track.

ROFL!

BTW, hows that "300-600W" looking? Or will you also claim you are on track when you ship 2+ months late at 2-3x the originally promised power efficiency?

Here is the thing; everyone else is indeed late and/or under spec, but only in AMT case was this a 100% certitude. Because you are using third party chips and have been promising shipment dates and power efficiency claims which are simply not compatible with your supplier's claims. HF, Cointerra, bitmine, BA, etc, all develop their own chips and they may well have believed their own claims, even if they missed their targets. There is no way you could have believed your claims, unless you are math impaired. That is what makes this a scam.
C0Kez3R0

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:25:10 AM

Look under "Super freak"

We appreciate your interest and contribution to our thread on this forum. We look forward to your purchase of one of our miners, and will be excited to welcome you into the AMT family as an AMT customer.

Again, the majority of your contribution in this thread have been thoughtful, highly intelligent, well thought out and just an overall joy for readers who may have an interested in purchasing from our company.

Hi, I appreciate the general update but I was just wondering what the last order to be fully processed and shipped was? Just so I can get an idea of a timeframe to receive my order (#847). Thanks.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:28:00 AM

Look under "Super freak"

Hi, I appreciate the general update but I was just wondering what the last order to be fully processed and shipped was? Just so I can get an idea of a timeframe to receive my order (#847). Thanks.

Your miner will ship next week, between Wednesday and Friday. Please contact orders@advancedminers.com for further question regarding order status, we don't use this thread for that.
C0Kez3R0

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:05:21 AM

Look under "Super freak"

Your miner will ship next week, between Wednesday and Friday. Please contact orders@advancedminers.com for further question regarding order status, we don't use this thread for that.

Thank you. I resorted to asking here because I have not had an email response in some time, but that is okay. I was just curious about an update because I have needed it for some time and a lot rides on the shipment of my 1.2TH/s unit.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:54:12 AM

Look under "Super freak"

I understand you are busy, but I've not gotten through to anyone on the phone this week, I've left a message and sent an e-mail that haven't been returned.

I sent a check in for an order and I've not been contacted about anyone receiving the payment. Fedex tracking say it was signed for by a M.SHAVITZ. Is he an employee of your company?

I've sent a message this orders e-mail just moments ago and I'm hoping someone can get back to me.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: