Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
RWmax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:32:48 AM

Do you have any photos to supply us with of completed units?

I expect some will receive tracking numbers for their miners on Wednesday?

Thee who surely does not mine a lot. Your annoying and no one here likes you. This is like your childhood, your early adolescence and probably most of your college experience as well. It's simple, no one likes you. No one agrees with you unless they are member which was just created in the last 24 hours.

Your provocative, and I'm almost positive your a short man. If you provide me with your home address I'll send you a package of which the contents will mostly resemble this sinister character that you call a personality. Inside the package will be a small shit that i will scoop up from the liter box after my cat has finished his nightly due diligence.

AMT how ever unprofessional they may be, is making miners and delivering them. They also are using the best chip in the industry. Please just give it up because as i've already stated, no one likes you because you are in fact simply just a small shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:56:18 AM

Do you have any photos to supply us with of completed units?

I expect some will receive tracking numbers for their miners on Wednesday?

Thee who surely does not mine a lot. Your annoying and no one here likes you. This is like your childhood, your early adolescence and probably most of your college experience as well. It's simple, no one likes you. No one agrees with you unless they are member which was just created in the last 24 hours.

Your provocative, and I'm almost positive your a short man. If you provide me with your home address I'll send you a package of which the contents will mostly resemble this sinister character that you call a personality. Inside the package will be a small shit that i will scoop up from the liter box after my cat has finished his nightly due diligence.

AMT how ever unprofessional they may be, is making miners and delivering them. They also are using the best chip in the industry. Please just give it up because as i've already stated, no one likes you because you are in fact simply just a small shit.

(yawn) ...you still here?

Go back a few pages when I told you to STFU, then rinse and repeat.

Let's see what happens Wednesday.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:01:16 AM

I am in the (painfully slow) process of uploading the video review of the miner they sent me. I'll post the link as soon as whatever is throttling Youtube uploads gets over with. Right now it's showing like 1200 minutes to upload. Never really ran into that before on YT, but there it is.

Great to hear that AMT will be shipping wednesday. Perhaps they'll lay some of the FUD to rest.

Sirminesalot, RWmax, take it outside. Or better yet, tell me where to meet you with a camera. We'll split the winnings. Cheesy
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:07:22 AM

Also.

We're expanding a bit. Looking to fill a few positions from customer service to marketing and even a few operations oriented positions. Rather than positing what we need, we'd kind rather do it the other way around and just say.. if your in the tri-state/main line area and you'd like to work for a coin mining manufacturer please send your resume to Josh@advancedminers.com and include a brief description as to what you'd like to do, where you think you might fit in and what prior experience you have that would make you be good for that role. We're open, we need staff across the board to handle several departments, and even technicians are welcome to apply as well.

This is kind of a open tryouts type thing. Again not the most professional way to recruit but hey, the birds got Vince Papale in 1976 and that didn't turn out to bad now did it.

LOL

The "coin mining manufacturer" is expanding the assembly lines! Hurry up, people!
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:26:33 AM

For what it's worth, and I'm sure most of you will consider it not much, I did email bitmine to see if AMT had received their order of chips and they did send an email back confirming as much.

I know it doesn't produce a timeline or anything, but at least it shows an order was placed, fulfilled, and delivered. It should calm the rampant scam posts but I don't imagine it will.

Obviously their customer service has been lacking, but I've been able to get a few calls through in the past few weeks on the sales line before it went straight to voicemail. It seems the other lines are always set to take a message.

Your 1 post history is not going to calm anyone.

You're really good at reading. Your snarky attitude was covered in advance in my first sentence. News of a fulfilled order that could be easily verified with 3 spare minutes and an e-mail account should calm people not my post. You must have used all that extra brain power trying to skewer me rather than realizing it was easily verifiable information.

Good job getting one in at the new kid, cool guy.

Anyhow, I pre-ordered from them so we'll see if it comes back to bit me in the ass.

My snarky attitude or not, your now 2 post are not going to calm anyone. How about a screenshot of that email?

Wow, keep up the though guy act and I'll have enough posts to be taken seriously in no time.

Since you asked so nicely I'll go ahead and post that for you. Maybe they were wrong about what they say about catching more flies with honey.

http://tinypic.com/r/2vtwn82/8

Sorry about the edit there, that showed up entirely to large.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:52:51 AM

Also.

We're expanding a bit. Looking to fill a few positions from customer service to marketing and even a few operations oriented positions. Rather than positing what we need, we'd kind rather do it the other way around and just say.. if your in the tri-state/main line area and you'd like to work for a coin mining manufacturer please send your resume to Josh@advancedminers.com and include a brief description as to what you'd like to do, where you think you might fit in and what prior experience you have that would make you be good for that role. We're open, we need staff across the board to handle several departments, and even technicians are welcome to apply as well.

This is kind of a open tryouts type thing. Again not the most professional way to recruit but hey, the birds got Vince Papale in 1976 and that didn't turn out to bad now did it.

LOL

The "coin mining manufacturer" is expanding the assembly lines! Hurry up, people!
AMT: First units ship out on Wednesday guys
Which Wednesday? the one of the 10th week of March Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin or  19.02.2014 Wednesday?
I know that ISAWHIM knows exactly which Wednesday are you referring to but he is silent this days Huh Huh Huh Huh
PS: it would be much easier for your customers if you AMT guys start to speak with dates and stop using week numbers and week days. Do you think so? I do and i am damn sure that you customers do also

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:16:49 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 01:53:02 PM by ISAWHIM

I am in the (painfully slow) process of uploading the video review of the miner they sent me. I'll post the link as soon as whatever is throttling Youtube uploads gets over with. Right now it's showing like 1200 minutes to upload. Never really ran into that before on YT, but there it is.

Nice... How is the new daughter by the way?

One thing to remember, with high-speed internet... Usually it is only high-speed "downloading". Uploads are usually slow as hell.

Things to consider, with video, is the actual codex used to encode the movie. Google/Youtube will eat that up, and process it the way it wants, to deliver the multi-stream ability. The only good way to get it to go fast, is use the smallest video resolution that google/youtube has for display. (144p - 360p) Below 360p, is fast, but 360p is the native display that google/youtube defaults to. Thus, recording off-sizes or higher resolutions, will take a lot longer to upload, as it processes all streams (with assistance from your computer), and uploads all streams at once (using your upload ability).

Google/Youtube Tips:
- Use Mono-sound at smaller sample-rates. (mp3-stream or wma-stream google/youtube translates them all. Those save some bandwidth. Stereo and 5.1 SS is just a waste on google/youtube.)
- Remove sound, if there is nothing to hear. (Use google/youtube's insert music stream and notations instead.)
- Force standard video resolutions native to google/youtube. (Custom sizes get converted poorly by google/youtube. Plus, it adds one more stream called, "original" to the list of resolutions, which takes even longer to process.)
- Don't use xvid or AVI or MPG. (Google/youtube can read those, but those are horrible to convert to something the flash-player can actually display on all computers. Yes, google/youtube-player is still a flash-player.)

If you check your internet with speedtest.net, it will show you how deathly sad the upload rates are. (Unless you pay for high upload speeds, you will be lucky if it even does burst-mode uploading. Just like downloads are usually burst-mode speeds at the max you pay for, while constant downloading is usually throttled-down a few notches. Ours, actually bursts 10x faster than what we pay for, and throttles just below what we pay for. Each service is different. Not to mention, while uploading, mining in pools can slow things down a little. That is a constant stream of puked packets between your other uploads.)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:00:47 PM

AMT: First units ship out on Wednesday guys
Which Wednesday? the one of the 10th week of March Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin or  19.02.2014 Wednesday?
I know that ISAWHIM knows exactly which Wednesday are you referring to but he is silent this days Huh Huh Huh Huh
PS: it would be much easier for your customers if you AMT guys start to speak with dates and stop using week numbers and week days. Do you think so? I do and i am damn sure that you customers do also

Good point. The statement is so vague... Why not a certain date? When I managed a group buy all my estimations where precise dates. I fail to understand why is so difficult to provide precise dates, except if there is something to hide from the public eyes.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:06:49 PM

Slow your roll cowboy, he's got more seniority than you.  Care to show me AMT "making miners and delivering them"?  Because from what I can tell you've all been jerked around for months now.

So before we continue, let me state that: no one likes you because you are in fact simply just a small shit.  Whatever that's supposed to mean.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:07:49 PM

Great to hear that AMT will be shipping wednesday. Perhaps they'll lay some of the FUD to rest.

Sirminesalot, RWmax, take it outside. Or better yet, tell me where to meet you with a camera. We'll split the winnings. Cheesy

Can you film it with something other than a potato while your children crawl all over it?
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:38:41 PM

Slow your roll cowboy, he's got more seniority than you.  Care to show me AMT "making miners and delivering them"?  Because from what I can tell you've all been jerked around for months now.

So before we continue, let me state that: no one likes you because you are in fact simply just a small shit.  Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Read the thread there hero. they have delivered miners. Not the 1.2 but delivered nonetheless.
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

Read the thread there hero. they have delivered miners. Not the 1.2 but delivered nonetheless.

coming tomorrow....
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:40:51 PM

Hey toots, I'm not talking about the BF based ones.

PS: You're not my pal.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:45:21 PM

Don't bother responding to Toots - the way he defends AMT, I believe him to be part of their team...

Or he's just kissing ass out of fear of not getting his miner.

Either way, he isn't worth the time.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:56:14 PM

Don't bother responding to Toots - the way he defends AMT, I believe him to be part of their team...

I agree.
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:49:00 PM

You say you are shipping orders 960 and above, but my order is in the high 950's and I never got my 1.2T Miner.  I have not gotten any emails at all since I paid for my unit. Can you give us the status of the people in the 950s?

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:51:29 PM

You say you are shipping orders 960 and above, but my order is in the high 950's and I never got my 1.2T Miner.  I have not gotten any emails at all since I paid for my unit. Can you give us the status of the people in the 950s?

I belive they are talking about BFL based miners.  No A1 (inc 1.2 ths) miners have shipped yet.  according to AMT they will start shipping tomorrow.
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:55:42 PM

you said "making miners and delivering them" but they are making miners and delivering them.

if you need to make a qualifying statement then make it. 
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:56:53 PM

I agree.

You agree? Because I correct you with a fact? Than I MUST BE PAID. Please. Get over yourself.
mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:23:31 PM

OK, so from what I understand, I waited for my 1.2T A for all this time (in the 950's), kept my money with AMT, and now someone else ordering a brand new 1.2T will also get theirs by March 31st according to their website?... So my pre-order is just the same as someone who just found the AMT website today? I wish they would contact me with some better details on my order.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: