Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:20:50 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 12:38:29 AM by NaranKPatel

I dont believe for a second AMT would be producing their own design PCB. Nothing Ive seen so far suggests they have the capability, and they would be the only bitcoin asic vendor ever to be shipping custom miners without ever even posting a picture of their original PCB at any point during development.

I too expected them to licence technobit design. If its not technobit, it will be Bitmine's design, possibly even Bitmine's production.

They are having several contract PCB designers coming up with designs, early designs weren't up to scratch, the reason it's taking longer is the process of improvement to production readiness takes time, which for a new chip is normal and expected. Just because this market demands speed and agility, doesn't mean process of industrial electronics engineering/design suddenly changes. It would be great if it was faster, but it takes time and this time is spent in improvements in efficiency, power consumption, density and packaging.

I have one of the oldest orders for 1.2's here, whilst I'm just as anxious as the rest of you and I have communicated the same to AMT. I've been patient because some of this is just takes time and is somewhat out of there control, contract manufacturing by other PCB designers to make the product takes time, I pretty sure everyone will want experts putting together the system boards that have decade or more experience in doing so. I'm pretty sure none of you want an inferior product that breaks, my hope is that it just works, within the advertised specifications and for a really long time. I'm disappointed by power consumption bumps, but I'm sure they'll be working on improving those numbers, yes the earlier orders aren't likely to see all those optimization/improvements, but upgrades may provide those improvements at a later date.

Hoping my orders ship early next week, I'll communicate the same and if I can make a small demo and pictures of the internals, I'll share that in the forum.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:53:30 PM

No, I am just human... Humans make mistakes... AMT is run by humans... But that is irrelevant to the volume of useless allegations that still persist to be "thrown in peoples faces"... (Multiple times, I might add, reposted from post to post, and thus, slanderous. That is not just, "do what you like with this information"... That is harassing them, and us. We sat it the first five times it was posted.)

I see lots of half-ass collected information about photos, and obvious things about being around the world... But complete oversight/ignorance to the actual facts.

So you are right... they are not in PA, the list of shipped items is all fake, even bitmine.ch is in on the whole elaborate scam... Creating fake chips that only pretend to work, making videos that are all obviously magic smoke and mirrors, and the many real-life photos that must be photo-shopped. You got us... There is no spoon...

You preach for us not to trust AMT, yet provide no credentials as to why we should trust you.

So... What good reason, if any, would we have to trust you? I already know why I trust AMT, before I gave them my funds, and still after.

Oh, because you have no intentions, except to save the world from the evil AMT Freemasons. Mind if I ask what miners you own and support? Obviously not AMT's. And thus, your credentials and words become even less valuable, by that simple fact... even less valuable if you admit that you don't even own a miner.

If you have some solid proof of fraud, then take it to an authority. However, the presented crap is just that. At the moment, all credible proof I see, is in AMT's favor. (Not favorable, but in their favor, as being legitimate.)
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:25:34 PM

None of this had to happen. Worries could have been squashed if AMT just gave some updates. I had to go to extremes to get these guys to answer me and then when i get a response they come on this  board and lie about me? Well, that just confirms for me what I all ready knew - these guys are extremely unprofessional at best and thieves at worst. I am not an AMT lapdog plain and simple. I will not sit quiet and be told this is par for the course. AMT's definition of harassment is what other companies call basic customer service.  I'm not in the business of giving thousands of dollars to people and then being ignored. I don't care what the supposed industry standard is or what anyone else does for that matter. AMT is their own worst enemy. I have made it very clear to AMT... they deliver my miner as order #610 or they refund my money. Plain and simple. All I am requesting is they keep their word. I am not asking for special treatment. If they do not do this I will pursue every means I can as a consumer to make them wish they had. If they think things are bad now they are in for a surprise. I have given them my word I will remove every negative comment I've made in regards to AMT if they JUST DO WHAT THEY PROMISED. The problem is... I am asking these guys to be sensible. To date AMT has not displayed any professionalism. That begs the question why am I even bothering to ask this of them now? Well, some people don't change until they have the screws put to them. I am hoping cooler heads prevail and Josh steps in. If he doesn't matters are only going to get worse for both parties. AMT wont be the first mining company taken to court.

If you are so concerned about losing your $6,000 investment,  why don't you travel to PA and go to their office to collect the refund?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:28:52 PM

No, I am just human... Humans make mistakes... AMT is run by humans... But that is irrelevant to the volume of useless allegations that still persist to be "thrown in peoples faces"... (Multiple times, I might add, reposted from post to post, and thus, slanderous. That is not just, "do what you like with this information"... That is harassing them, and us. We sat it the first five times it was posted.)

I see lots of half-ass collected information about photos, and obvious things about being around the world... But complete oversight/ignorance to the actual facts.

So you are right... they are not in PA, the list of shipped items is all fake, even bitmine.ch is in on the whole elaborate scam... Creating fake chips that only pretend to work, making videos that are all obviously magic smoke and mirrors, and the many real-life photos that must be photo-shopped. You got us... There is no spoon...

You preach for us not to trust AMT, yet provide no credentials as to why we should trust you.

So... What good reason, if any, would we have to trust you? I already know why I trust AMT, before I gave them my funds, and still after.

Oh, because you have no intentions, except to save the world from the evil AMT Freemasons. Mind if I ask what miners you own and support? Obviously not AMT's. And thus, your credentials and words become even less valuable, by that simple fact... even less valuable if you admit that you don't even own a miner.

If you have some solid proof of fraud, then take it to an authority. However, the presented crap is just that. At the moment, all credible proof I see, is in AMT's favor. (Not favorable, but in their favor, as being legitimate.)

What reasons do you have to trust AMT? Please, enlighten me. Because they have a website and 2 videos? Because they took your money? Because they posted a photo of some chips and a few cases?

Every facet of AMT being a legitimate U.S business looks shady. Your way of dealing with people that bring this information to light, is to insult them - then back AMT with "they are trying their hardest". A speculative statement brought upon by what? Do you have some insight about AMT's operations that makes you feel so confident? If so, please share it with the thread in an effort to make everyone feel better.

You have also made this personal. I shouldn't have to prove anything to you, and vice versa. I don't care what kind of miners you currently operate, or what your history is in this industry. We're here talking about whether or not AMT is going to deliver their orders - THAT'S IT!

Your excuses for AMT's numerous errors is "humans make mistakes". That might somehow excuse their manufacturing and shipping delays, but it doesn't excuse the utter lack of professionalism exhibited by AMT in this thread. If there are circumstances which create delays, they should be updating us either by email or this thread. We all understand the industry, but what is compounding the problem is their lack of communication with their customers and insulting posts towards their customers. If AMT is legitimate, then they are by far the worst company I have ever seen in terms of business ethics and treatment/respect of their customers.

They are treating CLENELL like shit and he's a paying customer simply requesting updates on what's going on. Instead of addressing the delays, they'd rather hop on here and insult him, and demand he remove amazon reviews if he wants his refund. This is ridiculous. What legitimate businesses operate this way? It isn't far fetched at all to believe CLENNEL's story about them not taking credit card's - their website says they accept CC/Paypal, but in actuality they don't. Every promised update from AMT has been missed, what is your reasoning for this (humans make mistakes)? I simply want AMT held accountable.

If they just took CC's from the beginning this could of all been avoided. We the consumers, would have some form of protection from the possibility of fraud or non delivery : but that isn't the case. Everything with AMT seems to be bait & switch, if they do not take CC/Paypal - perhaps it's time they removed that from their website.

No one wants this to be a scam. No one wants to throw this in the faces of others. Accept this, and try to be proactive about getting real answers and updates with others here in this thread. AMT can defend themselves should they choose, they do not need you to do it for them.

FRICTIONLESSCOIN: You might find yourself making that trip to PA to get your refund in the near future. Why don't you stop and think about what you are saying before you decide to cannabilize CLENELL. He hasn't done anything wrong in my eyes.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:37:38 PM

What reasons do you have to trust AMT? Please, enlighten me. Because they have a website and 2 videos? Because they took your money? Because they posted a photo of some chips and a few cases?

Every facet of AMT being a legitimate U.S business looks shady. Your way of dealing with people that bring this information to light, is to insult them - then back AMT with "they are trying their hardest". A speculative statement brought upon by what? Do you have some insight about AMT's operations that makes you feel so confident? If so, please share it with the thread in an effort to make everyone feel better.

You have also made this personal. I shouldn't have to prove anything to you, and vice versa. I don't care what kind of miners you currently operate, or what your history is in this industry. We're here talking about whether or not AMT is going to deliver their orders - THAT'S IT!

Your excuses for AMT's numerous errors is "humans make mistakes". That might somehow excuse their manufacturing and shipping delays, but it doesn't excuse the utter lack of professionalism exhibited by AMT in this thread. If there are circumstances which create delays, they should be updating us either by email or this thread. We all understand the industry, but what is compounding the problem is their lack of communication with their customers and insulting posts towards their customers. If AMT is legitimate, then they are by far the worst company I have ever seen in terms of business ethics and treatment/respect of their customers.

They are treating CLENELL like shit and he's a paying customer simply requesting updates on what's going on. Instead of addressing the delays, they'd rather hop on here and insult him, and demand he remove amazon reviews if he wants his refund. This is ridiculous. What legitimate businesses operate this way? It isn't far fetched at all to believe CLENNEL's story about them not taking credit card's - their website says they accept CC/Paypal, but in actuality they don't. Every promised update from AMT has been missed, what is your reasoning for this (humans make mistakes)? I simply want AMT held accountable.

If they just took CC's from the beginning this could of all been avoided. We the consumers, would have some form of protection from the possibility of fraud or non delivery : but that isn't the case. Everything with AMT seems to be bait & switch, if they do not take CC/Paypal - perhaps it's time they removed that from their website.

No one wants this to be a scam. No one wants to throw this in the faces of others. Accept this, and try to be proactive about getting real answers and updates with others here in this thread. AMT can defend themselves should they choose, they do not need you to do it for them.

FRICTIONLESSCOIN: You might find yourself making that trip to PA to get your refund in the near future. Why don't you stop and think about what you are saying before you decide to cannabilize CLENELL. He hasn't done anything wrong in my eyes.

TL;DR;

Why all the effort to prove yourself correct?  Are you a customer?  If so then you should travel to PA.

I am a customer,  I am a bit disappointed that they did not deliver their miner on the 3rd week of Feb.  that they said they did.   I'm going to wait out until the 2nd week of March. 

I'm concerned that they are late,  but also is Bitmine.ch.   

Anyway I am hedging... selling my miner for 12 BTC (still no takers recently).  My order is #961.   

I definitely am quite sure that if I get my miner in hand that I can fetch much more that 12 BTC even if it happened to be delivered by 2nd week of March.  That is my game plan.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sirminesalot

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:48:52 PM

TL;DR;

Why all the effort to prove yourself correct?  Are you a customer?  If so then you should travel to PA.

I am a customer,  I am a bit disappointed that they did not deliver their miner on the 3rd week of Feb.  that they said they did.   I'm going to wait out until the 2nd week of March. 

Anyway I am hedging... selling my miner for 12 BTC (still no takers recently).  My order is #961.   

I definitely am quite sure that if I get my miner in hand that I can fetch much more that 12 BTC even if it happened to be delivered by 2nd week of March.  That is my game plan.

Who gives a shit about Bitmine.ch? It has nothing to do with AMT. One manufacturer being late doesn't set the bar for every other business.

TLDR? Then fuck off and go start a new thread, trying to "sell your miners" that don't even exist as of yet. You're just trying to re-coup your funds and will probably say or do anything to reassure people of AMT so you can get your $ back.

It'd be in your best interest to start a new thread anyways, like anyone who reads this thread is going to want to pay a pre-orderer for their pre-order. When the shit hits the fan, no one will be accountable for the lost money.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:02:40 PM

They are having several contract PCB designers coming up with designs,

I never heard or read that. I read about contractors to assemble the PCBs. But if this were true, and they outsourced an original board design, they wouldnt or shouldnt have been promising shipping "next week or two" since last year. The only reason those false promises could be somewhat acceptable is if *they* were promised functional and tested mining boards so early, and the only credible sources for that would have been Technobit and Bitmine. Some third party who's never done a bitcoin board, would have had access to the chips well after bitmine (and probably technobit) are not going to be ready with a working, shipping PCB and firmware before both bitmine and technobit. If you believe otherwise, I got a bridge to sell. Up to you to decide if you think AMT are either that clueless, or that dishonest. (My money is on both).

early designs weren't up to scratch, the reason it's taking longer is the process of improvement to production readiness takes time, which for a new chip is normal and expected

Yeah, thats why you calculate it in your timetables and you dont promise shipping in volume pretty much the same week you receive your first chips. At least anyone who knows the business, listening to Josh's video and reading his posts, he seems to have about as much knowledge about IC design and development as my gardener,  and less even than that other clueless serial liar with the same first name, and he couldnt tell a flipchip package from a potatochip package when he started.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:20:55 PM

TL;DR;

Who gives a shit about Bitmine.ch? It has nothing to do with AMT. One manufacturer being late doesn't set the bar for every other business.

TLDR? Then fuck off and go start a new thread, trying to "sell your miners" that don't even exist as of yet. You're just trying to re-coup your funds and will probably say or do anything to reassure people of AMT so you can get your $ back.

It'd be in your best interest to start a new thread anyways, like anyone who reads this thread is going to want to pay a pre-orderer for their pre-order. When the shit hits the fan, no one will be accountable for the lost money.

Actually, it does make a huge difference in this case. The Bitmine Coincraft A1 is the chip that the AMT miners are based off of.

That being said, the chips allegedly already shipped. Technobit is selling a Coincraft based board right now. How many chips shipped, I do not know. I do know that Bitmine is being about as transparent and professional as AMT right now, with far less excuse.

What I would do, if I were Jim and Josh, is concentrate solely on the back of the house and hire a team to do sales and pr. I told them this some time ago, and they said they were going to address it. I do know how hard it is to find good help in Western PA, and if Philly is like that, I can see them having difficulties in that arena.

However, they could outsource it. A team can be updated via email, skype, etcetera, freeing them up to deal with the technical side. Which they seem to be pretty good at, but at communication, they straight suck.

So, my stance right now? Based on my interactions with AMT (specifically Jim Brown, almost exclusively) I believe they will deliver the product they've sold. I don't think it will be on the timeline they just stated, but I don't think they are deliberately scamming. They are proud men who don't know when and how to alleviate fears by just admitting when they have a problem.

Do I think they can sustain their business while conducting it in this manner? No I do NOT!!!

I like these guys. I want them to succeed. But they know shit about doing business with the public, and it appears that their stubborn Philly machismo is preventing them from fixing this.

Let me ask this of the community: Had they been straight up about delays, regularly updated the board and their website, would any of you be bitching right now? I'm pretty sure Craig wouldn't. Can't speak for him, of course, but he came in all gung ho.

As to Bruno and Augusto, Let 'em go. They do good work, in a sense. Bruno is a company's best friend in a way, if they address him rather than dismissing him. He is very combative. He acts much like a prosecutor, in that he assumes guilt before innocence is proven. He's a good example of why juries are important Smiley But after he gets all the "dirt", and they prove themselves, he backs off and says so. See KNC's thread early on (if you have the patience) for a good example of this.

Augusto has no humour and irritates me. But he still is good at digging up inconsistencies. Unfortunately, both of them will follow a blind alley until the wall falls down. In this thread it has been the Bulgarian connection. It's a dead end. Josh and Jim are in Philly, or nearby. Martin (Marto74) *IS* the Bulgarian connection. AMT used Technobit boards and firmware for their bitfury based miners.

Supposedly this round they are using their own hashing boards. I have little doubt that Jim can design them, even though I had earlier speculated that they were going to license the Technobit design.

My doubts lie in the arena of customer service. Neither man seems to be able to handle adverse customer interaction, and their attempts at humour have fallen flat with the community. This is what they need to address. Almost every ASIC manufacturer or reseller has been delayed. They are trying to do the impossible, and somewhat succeeding. The ones who have been damned are the ones who are waffling, obfuscating, or just being silent. Cointerra was late with little fanfare. Hashfast was late with a pillorying that they had coming. The difference? Communication. Lots of it. I know, from an engineer's standpoint, a report of "nothing to report, sorry!" seems a waste of time. To the guy obsessively hitting f5, it's of vital importance.

Get it together, guys. I'm pulling the trigger on a mining machine in about three weeks. I would like it to be yours. But at this point, I can't justify that. Fix the front of the house, and I can.

sirminesalot

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:35:06 PM

Actually, it does make a huge difference in this case. The Bitmine Coincraft A1 is the chip that the AMT miners are based off of.

That being said, the chips allegedly already shipped. Technobit is selling a Coincraft based board right now. How many chips shipped, I do not know. I do know that Bitmine is being about as transparent and professional as AMT right now, with far less excuse.

Exactly, if they already have the chips in their possession (which they had stated with photos in this thread) and are producing their own boards (as Martin indicated) - then Bitmine's delay would have ZERO effect on their production schedule.

That is, unless they've used all of the chips to fulfill a much larger order that was placed and bump everyone to the back of the queue: and are now out of hardware to build the miners we are all waiting on. If this were the case, that would mean they've used all of our pre-order money as start up funds to produce miners for a large single client order, and deliberately lied to us about our orders.

This is all speculation. If only AMT spent 5 honest minutes on here updating everyone as to the details of what's going on. I guess that's just a pipe dream.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:03:10 PM

So, my stance right now? Based on my interactions with AMT (specifically Jim Brown, almost exclusively) I believe they will deliver the product they've sold. I don't think it will be on the timeline they just stated

Delivering a miner late is like delivering a wedding cake 2 days after the wedding.

Buy & Hold
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:08:39 PM

So, my stance right now? Based on my interactions with AMT (specifically Jim Brown, almost exclusively) I believe they will deliver the product they've sold. I don't think it will be on the timeline they just stated

Delivering a miner late is like delivering a wedding cake 2 days after the wedding.
I agree. Thus the rest of the post.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:40:47 PM

Exactly, if they already have the chips in their possession (which they had stated with photos in this thread) and are producing their own boards (as Martin indicated) - then Bitmine's delay would have ZERO effect on their production schedule.

We know that they are not using the Technobit boards.

But we do not know if they are using the Bitmine.ch boards.

Bitmine.ch appears to be delayed ( go check their board ),  so if we assume that they are using the same boards as Bitmine.ch then it is likely they are similarly delayed.

Reality check here folks,  Bitmine.ch is delayed.  Bitmine.ch also just has as horrible interaction with their clients.   But you can say the same thing about Cointerra before they delivered their first unit. 

So the AMT delay is entirely plausible. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:44:58 PM

We know that they are not using the Technobit boards.

But we do not know if they are using the Bitmine.ch boards.

Bitmine.ch appears to be delayed ( go check their board ),  so if we assume that they are using the same boards as Bitmine.ch then it is likely they are similarly delayed.

Reality check here folks,  Bitmine.ch is delayed.  Bitmine.ch also just has as horrible interaction with their clients.   But you can say the same thing about Cointerra before they delivered their first unit. 

So the AMT delay is entirely plausible. 

Reality check: if they are using bitmine manufactured boards, then they are (once again) lying through their teeth. If they are using bitmine or some other design and have it manufactured locally, then the bitmine delay (which was a PCB manufacturing issue) should have zero relevance.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:53:01 PM

We'll know in the next day or two what boards they are using. Since they shipped orders 400 to 500, I'm sure there's a few customers that will post here what they received.

Buy & Hold
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:14:00 AM

We'll know in the next day or two what boards they are using. Since they shipped orders 400 to 500, I'm sure there's a few customers that will post here what they received.

i dont believe for one second these guys have shipped a terrahash machine yet.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
wickedgoodtrader

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:46:26 AM

Ya dude, they haven't shipped a DAMN thing. Yet another day with no pictures. NO PICTURES NO PICTURES NO VIDEOS, EVERY FUCKING SCAM I SEE RUN IS EXACTLY LIKE THIS FOR FUCKS SAKE. WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY NOT POST A PICTURE OF THE UNITS THEY ARE SHIPPING?!?!?!? Please someone who loves to defend AMT give me a good reason why they can't take a picture of their units they are shipping. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SOME CHIPS EITHER, THOSE AREN'T FUCKING UNITS.

Seriously, you can end the thread right here until they post a picture or video of all the units they are supposedly producing. Forget about every other detail in this thread, they are meaningless. Forget about Bulgaria, forget about anything. The one true thing that ALWAYS shows 100% guilt is the inability to take a fucking picture.

A new thread just needs to be opened about trying to track and prosecute these fucks.
sirminesalot

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:59:53 AM

Ya dude, they haven't shipped a DAMN thing. Yet another day with no pictures. NO PICTURES NO PICTURES NO VIDEOS, EVERY FUCKING SCAM I SEE RUN IS EXACTLY LIKE THIS FOR FUCKS SAKE. WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY NOT POST A PICTURE OF THE UNITS THEY ARE SHIPPING?!?!?!? Please someone who loves to defend AMT give me a good reason why they can't take a picture of their units they are shipping. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SOME CHIPS EITHER, THOSE AREN'T FUCKING UNITS.

Seriously, you can end the thread right here until they post a picture or video of all the units they are supposedly producing. Forget about every other detail in this thread, they are meaningless. Forget about Bulgaria, forget about anything. The one true thing that ALWAYS shows 100% guilt is the inability to take a fucking picture.

A new thread just needs to be opened about trying to track and prosecute these fucks.

No excuse for lack of pictures.

A> Pictures of cases with components installed (finished unit)
B> Pictures of the manufacturing line and/or parts for the miners (cases/PSUs/boards/chips)
C> Pictures of the boards with chips installed
D> Pictures of ANYTHING

Any one of the above things would alleviate all this FUD.

Even if they didn't want something leaked (new board design/whatever) it would be impossible since buyers will have the miners soon themselves supposedly, and can release all the photos they want.

It just DOESN'T make sense. The reason I asked for pictures of all the components weeks ago, is because it proves that they have the equipment already purchased and the capability to produce these miners. A table with 2 computer cases and a bunch of chips just doesn't cut it. That was the ONE AND ONLY photo of hardware for the 1.2TH units by the way.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:38:36 AM

No excuse for lack of pictures.

A> Pictures of cases with components installed (finished unit)
B> Pictures of the manufacturing line and/or parts for the miners (cases/PSUs/boards/chips)
C> Pictures of the boards with chips installed
D> Pictures of ANYTHING

Any one of the above things would alleviate all this FUD.

Even if they didn't want something leaked (new board design/whatever) it would be impossible since buyers will have the miners soon themselves supposedly, and can release all the photos they want.

It just DOESN'T make sense. The reason I asked for pictures of all the components weeks ago, is because it proves that they have the equipment already purchased and the capability to produce these miners. A table with 2 computer cases and a bunch of chips just doesn't cut it. That was the ONE AND ONLY photo of hardware for the 1.2TH units by the way.

ask yourself, why is AMT (and even Bitmine) not making an effort to counter the FUD?

Answer: they got a wholesale buyer that needs no further convincing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sirminesalot

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:41:36 AM

ask yourself, why is AMT (and even Bitmine) not making an effort to counter the FUD?

If that's the case then we're all just chopped liver.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:44:38 AM

If that's the case then we're all just chopped liver.

Exactly!  Why care about fussy retail customers when you already booked a massive contract?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: