Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:11:02 AM

Would love to see this websites logs and analyze the IPs connecting per user.

My bet is that a lot of these 'lurking new accounts' are coming from IPs out of Pennsylvania.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:16:54 AM

Would love to see this websites logs and analyze the IPs connecting per user.

My bet is that a lot of these 'lurking new accounts' are coming from IPs out of Pennsylvania.

im not taking that bet.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:24:17 AM

This place is crazy man.

It's like everyone cutting wrestling promos on each other.

Any way, if march 31st goes by without my miner I'll head out thier way. I'm assuming by that time if others haven't received their miner I will not be the first visitor they've had, just please take the equipment out before you burn their building down or lynch them. Until then they haven't done wrong by be, just been shitty at timely communication. It shouldn't take 4 friendly calls and 3 friendly e-mail before a response is given.
If nothing else they should pay someone minimum wage to staff the phones during normal business hours. It's a courtesy to their guest who have paid thousands for equipment and a pretty standard business practice. I can understand they would be busy assembling miners, but that doesn't excuse them of the basics of customer service. That said when you can get them on the phone they seem polite if not slightly unprofessional, but that doesn't bother me until it interferes with making contact. I'm a laid back guy and could see myself starting a business and not having acquired the business acumen that would make me check my "personal" attitude.   

But as a former Customer Service Manager nothing irks me more than when a company is non-responsive. It leaves the customers feeling undervalued and sometimes awash in panic, with a direct positive correlation to how much money they have spent. It's like the ounce of prevention being better than a pound of the cure.  With just a few well timed, honest, posts they could have saved themselves the headache of people rabidly attacking them. People are used to delays in this business, if there was a, "Hey we are having a,b,and c issues and we are doing x,y, and z about them", people would have probably been cooler about the whole thing.

But instead of taking high road they've personally attacked customer's in the thread, waited months to post updates on their site, and then backdated them to make it appear as if they had been keeping a steady flow of information coming which would be unnoticed by new customers. The fact that they posted a PCB picture taken the 20th(22nd?) and attached it to a backdated post from the 10th leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm more likely to forgive when a mistake was made, but I tend not to forget when someone has purposefully done something deceptive.

Again I'm attributing this to panic over their chip vendor being late, and perhaps not enough research into what to expect for a business like this. I don't think they are trying to scam for money or they wouldn't have bought the chips. Which I believe they did because they are from the same phone that took the pcb with their name on it, located within a half hour drive time at a personal residence, and the manufacturer respectively.

In the end there is still a lot to be seen, and hopefully that will be clearer in the next few days as those with expedited shipping should be posting any day now, if the miners did indeed ship.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:26:46 AM

Clennel sent me forwards of his emails. They didn't call him out, they misrepresented the facts. He paid late because he was given (twice) incorrect information. He paid by bank wire, after being delayed because they kept changing their minds on credit cards.

If you (Opeum) have read through this thread, you know I was quite supportive of AMT for quite a while. I can overlook amateur stunts IF they are corrected. They have not been.

I hope you're right. I hope they do get it together. And yes, you're correct about DE incorporation. Either that or Nevada, unless you just like throwing money away.

Silence is NOT golden with large amounts of money on the line. I think, with a few exceptions, that most of the people who are bitching would have shut up and been understanding if they just came clean. "We've had X problem causing a delay, we think we can get it fixed by X date", etc.

Bad communication and missed deadlines are killing this company.

The industry as a whole is doing this. The bar is awfully low. A professional outfit with in hand equipment would dominate this market, almost regardless of price.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:28:33 AM

With good reason.
Here. pool-173-77-***-***.nycmny.fios.verizon.net (last 2 octets obscured for my own privacy) I know you two arent going to be satisfied despite all the proof you have been given. Convinent you overlooked the corporate registration and other actual facts posted.

Yea I just signed up. I was getting tired of seeing your instulting posts that do nothing to make this better.

Whether or not you believe me at this point is largley irrelevant the info isnt there for you two who I really do believe are black marketing (smear campaigns that the Chinese typically use against their competition). My guess is you two are actually in cahoots to smear AMT and anyone else who competes with your business. How is that? Maybe you are and maybe you arent. But honestly you will need to prove that you arent. That burden is on you. I have already proved more than you at this point that I am not from AMT. I have an order number.

You know the crazy part? I am defending myself to you two. Thats insane since you clearly have no sense of reason. All you do is insult anyone who contradicts you and calls you out.

Anyway the other info I have posted is more valid and easily verifiable. They do exist as a corporation. PLUS if I were an AMT employee there is no way in hell I would write bad things about the company. Which I did based on what has happened. I only said my experience has been good. I can speak to that. You can say I am a liar but well...you got no proof...I got plenty. I have no need to justify anything more to you too who are contributing nothing but flames and insults to anyone who tells you otherwise.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:02:16 AM

Clennel sent me forwards of his emails. They didn't call him out, they misrepresented the facts. He paid late because he was given (twice) incorrect information. He paid by bank wire, after being delayed because they kept changing their minds on credit cards.

If you (Opeum) have read through this thread, you know I was quite supportive of AMT for quite a while. I can overlook amateur stunts IF they are corrected. They have not been.

I hope you're right. I hope they do get it together. And yes, you're correct about DE incorporation. Either that or Nevada, unless you just like throwing money away.

Silence is NOT golden with large amounts of money on the line. I think, with a few exceptions, that most of the people who are bitching would have shut up and been understanding if they just came clean. "We've had X problem causing a delay, we think we can get it fixed by X date", etc.

Bad communication and missed deadlines are killing this company.

The industry as a whole is doing this. The bar is awfully low. A professional outfit with in hand equipment would dominate this market, almost regardless of price.

Biomech you are correct. And yea if they misrepresented the facts in his situation then thats a real bad on them. Like I said I am reserving judgment. I read your parts where you were supportive. You even said they are legit. BUT you did not agree with their buisness practices as a whole even tho they were good to you. Again you spoke to YOUR experience just as I have been speaking to mine. I got instead called a liar without any basis for it. Granted I have no rep here so I get the skeptism over my identity. I just decided to get my flame retardent virtual outfit on and dive into this and hope for the best.

I do agree that silence is not golden here. They do need to announce more. However this "official thread" has become a massive shitstorm of flaming. I don't blame them for not posting on here. But you are also correct in another aspect. ALL the manufacturers right now are dropping the ball on communication.

Actually my initial reaction to this market is the same sentiment you have expressed whoever has equipment on hand will dominate and thats why antminers and blade erupters are still selling so well. I went on amazon and bought the cube eruputers which really aren't that efficient for the price because I knew I would get them in a timely manner and was not dissapointed. I bought a considerable amount of them along with the power supplies. So you are right. Only need one company that can reliably get product out the door with reasonable expectations AND COMMUNICATION and a whole world of miners will flock to them. Customer service is still a huge thing and communication has to happen. Chinese companies are terrible with that BUT are getting better. US companies really should have no excuse as its part and parcel of our culture. Like I said I can only speak for AMT's experience with me personally. It sucks tho if there have been so many bad cases as has been the case with so many other people here. That said it really makes a gigantic difference HOW you approach them. I have had consistent success approaching AMT with my communications. Maybe i am just lucky? Maybe they changed their process in the last few weeks. Either way they have been consistently able to communicate back to me. I usually get someone on the other end of the line (9-5 EST I have called between 1-2PM EST when I get someone) and a reply via email. When I made my purchase there was also plenty of communications there too. 

The missed deadlines is a problem because missed deadlines means lost revenues for many. And I can totally relate to that. I am also losing revenue. BFL has screwed alot of people in the same way. I made the mistake of not doing more homework on them before going into it. Newbie mistake. I am reasonably certain I didn't make that mistake with AMT. But again that remains to be seen. I can understand a week or two delay. anything more than that just becomes unacceptable. It at least deserves a detailed reason. At this point I went with them because they are local. I can show up at their office and get my hardware once i have notification my order is ready.

Honestly too many people are quick to say SCAM and even more are quick to believe it. I admit I did too at first. Its part of why I jumped on here. I am not totally defending them. In general just trying to set a standard for the type of discussion that SHOULD be had around companies. If we all work together to find out the truth we can find it. THis isnt some kumbaya nonsense. Some looking was done as to whether they are legit. However that led to what appeared to be a dead end. BUT that wasn't the whole story. In the end a little more digging uncovers that they are indeed a registered buisness...in Delaware along with google and microsoft and a number of other large companies that happen to do be listed there.

My own speculation here on delays. It is also its possible that the chinese who manufacture the hardware are hoarding it and giving first dibs to the other Chinese manufacturers in order to starve out international competitors like KnC BFL, AMT and such. These are common industry tactics that run rampant there as well in the electronics world (I do other work involving android and associated hardware so I see that side quite a bit). Hard to prove but it happens. Don't be too shocked when the most efficient/powerful miners FIRST come from china. This seems to be what is happening looking at lightingasic and other companies of the type. They get the first dibs of the morepowerful hardware made in the factories in Shenzhen and the rest of the world gets it later. THis is no different than the consoles back before the Xbox. Sony, Sega, Nintendo made the hottest consoles in japan first and we saw them in the US over a year later. Just trying to bring perspective to the delays. I dont know if this is the case. And AMT really should communicate whether that is the case. But yea it might be better if someone started their company on kickstarter and crowdfunded the miners. Least then thats more reliable and people are less apt to call it a scam. My .002 satoshi on the matter.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:15:58 AM

opieum2: Please, do everyone a favor and STFU. We have been working to find out the truth about AMT long before you reared your ugly head. The first thing you said when you signed up was "TRUST AMT!" now you are back-peddling to garner trust.

We don't need to be here to post positive messages and offer support to AMT. They took our money, the least they could do is act like a legitimate business and provide clear updates. It's obvious they have little to no respect for their customers - and all this 'little wang china conspiracy' shit sounds like some distraction perpetrated by AMT. Anyone that believes that crap for a second needs to have their head checked. They even have a post in their NEWS section about chinese scams - around the same time little wang shows up here talking about making some sales. This is a joke.

Why tell us to expect shipments this week? Whats the point of saying "we have a video coming" when it never comes. Where are the tracking numbers? Pictures? Video? AMT has nothing to show their customers.

Each day that goes by, they delay and delay. Perhaps they have assembled the hardware and are running it themselves: though I doubt Jim/Josh are capable of even manufacturing these miners.

A lot of you guys don't speak up against AMT because I think you fear you might lose your order if you do so. All you are doing is screwing yourselves and the community of other investors. Grow a pair and demands answers!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:19:10 AM

If you are in the US and have EVER started a corporation you would know that for the tax benefits you start a corporation in Delaware as its a legit way of doing things. Must transnational corporations are lsited there. . They are not listed in PA because they are not registered there.

Since you're new here, you may not realize we've already been over this. While they can incorporate in another state, they need to be registered in the state they are doing business.

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/consCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&ttl=15&div=0&chpt=41

A foreign business corporation, before doing business in this Commonwealth, shall procure a certificate of authority to do so from the Department of State

Where's their Certificate of Authority?

Even worse, their website lists "Copyright © 2013  Advanced Mining Technology Inc", which in fact is the name of a real business in PA, a real dig-in-the-dirt mining business registered some 20+ years ago.

Buy & Hold
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:45:44 AM

Quick question has anyone taken a look at the real digging AMT? I'm wondering if there is still a company that operates under that name or if they went out of business. Because I'd be making some calls if I found out another company was using my name.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:46:16 AM

opieum2: Please, do everyone a favor and STFU. We have been working to find out the truth about AMT long before you reared your ugly head. The first thing you said when you signed up was "TRUST AMT!" now you are back-peddling to garner trust.

We don't need to be here to post positive messages and offer support to AMT. They took our money, the least they could do is act like a legitimate business and provide clear updates. It's obvious they have little to no respect for their customers - and all this 'little wang china conspiracy' shit sounds like some distraction perpetrated by AMT. Anyone that believes that crap for a second needs to have their head checked. They even have a post in their NEWS section about chinese scams - around the same time little wang shows up here talking about making some sales. This is a joke.

Why tell us to expect shipments this week? Whats the point of saying "we have a video coming" when it never comes. Where are the tracking numbers? Pictures? Video? AMT has nothing to show their customers.

Each day that goes by, they delay and delay. Perhaps they have assembled the hardware and are running it themselves: though I doubt Jim/Josh are capable of even manufacturing these miners.

As far as the videos they promised you are absolutely right. They said they would post today and haven't delivered. For good measure I checked their channel. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojFrRNI2PrePdu0jqIPmNA And it has been a couple months since the last update. I never said lets post anything positive. Just factual. I posted my experiences others posted theirs. Some were good others were unfortunately bad. The problem is that the ones with the bad experience turned and insulted anyone who posted a positive experience and called them liars. I wasnt the only one. We were "so called lurkers".

People who paid do deserve updates. There is no question to that. A quick emailed newsletter (to which I am subscribed but have not seen anything yet) The preorders are essentially the investment capital in return for a return on that initial investment. People are right to be mad. I currently am mad at BFL. Their delays and history of delays by this point is a joke. I havent had the experience with AMT yet. I tend to be pragmatic when it comes to these things. If you have been waiting since november for an order that was promised in January and you are still waiting...I REALLY feel your pain. I am there now with BFL.

The point is these guys are relatively new to the market. They registered as a corp in May announced their products in September. They seem to be legit enough to be credible. The problem is this is a very new industry. BLEEDING edge. There are alot of growing pains. This still doesn't excuse poor customer service. This doesn't excuse an update on hardware status. Their twitter feed is barren. What they REALLY need is a community manager. Someone with social networking chops. Someone who's job it is to get status updates and interface with the community. That is not sales job. They need someone who just provides the community with information on whats going on inside. Transparency does help. For my part I am just trying to be a voice of reason in all this. I really do get the frustration. I'm experiencing it myself firsthand with the other vendor.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:16:36 AM

As far as the videos they promised you are absolutely right. They said they would post today and haven't delivered. For good measure I checked their channel. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojFrRNI2PrePdu0jqIPmNA And it has been a couple months since the last update. I never said lets post anything positive. Just factual. I posted my experiences others posted theirs. Some were good others were unfortunately bad. The problem is that the ones with the bad experience turned and insulted anyone who posted a positive experience and called them liars. I wasnt the only one. We were "so called lurkers".

People who paid do deserve updates. There is no question to that. A quick emailed newsletter (to which I am subscribed but have not seen anything yet) The preorders are essentially the investment capital in return for a return on that initial investment. People are right to be mad. I currently am mad at BFL. Their delays and history of delays by this point is a joke. I havent had the experience with AMT yet. I tend to be pragmatic when it comes to these things. If you have been waiting since november for an order that was promised in January and you are still waiting...I REALLY feel your pain. I am there now with BFL.

The point is these guys are relatively new to the market. They registered as a corp in May announced their products in September. They seem to be legit enough to be credible. The problem is this is a very new industry. BLEEDING edge. There are alot of growing pains. This still doesn't excuse poor customer service. This doesn't excuse an update on hardware status. Their twitter feed is barren. What they REALLY need is a community manager. Someone with social networking chops. Someone who's job it is to get status updates and interface with the community. That is not sales job. They need someone who just provides the community with information on whats going on inside. Transparency does help. For my part I am just trying to be a voice of reason in all this. I really do get the frustration. I'm experiencing it myself firsthand with the other vendor.

I won't pile on like the others. I don't think you're lying, and this place is not friendly to newbies.

Your last paragraph hits it on the head. I told them that months ago. Directly, not just on the forum. Hiring that guy would have saved them ALL of this, even if they had delays that were legit. Hiding under a rock, then popping up and saying shit you can't back up? That makes them look scammy. As I said earlier, they were good to me. But I can't trust them after the last few "updates" because they have made solid statements, and then nothing. People should have their miners now. Or a VERY good reason why they don't.
opieum2

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:21:16 AM

A lot of you guys don't speak up against AMT because I think you fear you might lose your order if you do so. All you are doing is screwing yourselves and the community of other investors. Grow a pair and demands answers!

First off I tried to take the time to give thoughtful replies. Instead again you resort to insults. I have no problem asking the hard questions. But I pick my battles. And right now is not the time to fight one. Right now they have committed in writing to deliver a miner to me by March 31st. I have different information verbally and different information from this thread. HOWEVER, the agreement and their site clearly states BY march 31st. Thats what I personally am going by. I am not telling you as you may have had a different arrangement at the time of your purchase. Now telling me to STFU? Again I am trying to be a voice of reason here. The overall community can judge you on your words.

Fact is I do have knowledge of the chinese market because I deal with them with my android work. Its something the US does too with the iPhone being late to the international game too. You just sound ignorant and racist by referring to them as "little wang". I was referring to an overall market trend that is a well known trend for those who deal with electronics in general. The price the US pays for offshoring so much of its manufacturing.

You are right on one point you made earlier. The video. They haven't put it up. They haven't made good on that (then again they have until midnight tonight). No update on status. So its a fair question. I am not worried about my order being cancelled. If it is..I get my money back and just reinvest it elsewhere. Simple as that. We all have that option.

My point overall is there is no need to be a dick about it and insult anyone who has something good to say because you had a bad experience. That clearly is not everyone's experience. And I assure you if I have my own experience that goes bad here I will be right with you making sure our orders get fulfilled in a reasonably timely manner or at least know what we get as part of the miners guarantee. But for me that time hasn't come. I am personally taking a more pragmatic approach because heein and a hawin about it now isn't going to make it happen. Its only going to complicate things more and make it that much harder for mine and others orders to be fulfilled.

When I get my miner (whenever that is) I will happily post up pics and some benchmarks and whatever other data will be useful. good or bad. In the meantime I will just respond to the more cooler heads in this thread and interact with them. If you still feel the need to hate on me and level false accusations and whatever other hateful crap you got go ahead. I don't really plan on answering them unless you can actually construct a well reasoned and at least somewhat civil post. You may still have it in your head that I am an AMT shill. BUt at the same time its possible you could be a shill for a competitor coming on here to trash them. Either way nothing either of us can prove either way. And that's the point. Too many assumptions and not enough proof. I posted up a partial IP/Hostname as some proof. Its more than you have given. Whats to say you aren't a competitor and concocted a scheme to take out the one US competitor iowth black marketing tactics? What if your IP/hostname just happens to be from an area where one of those competitors (Texas and Kansas) where they are headquartered? what then? Or you happen to be from China?

opieum2

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:28:40 AM

I won't pile on like the others. I don't think you're lying, and this place is not friendly to newbies.

Your last paragraph hits it on the head. I told them that months ago. Directly, not just on the forum. Hiring that guy would have saved them ALL of this, even if they had delays that were legit. Hiding under a rock, then popping up and saying shit you can't back up? That makes them look scammy. As I said earlier, they were good to me. But I can't trust them after the last few "updates" because they have made solid statements, and then nothing. People should have their miners now. Or a VERY good reason why they don't.

Of course and thanks. I got thick skin. I grew up in NYC. Cant survive without it. But yea I hear what you are saying. The fact is if ANYONE cant make good on their word they need to be called on it. Now what I have been getting is that things do change. Doesnt change the fact that the people who were burned in the beginning had. But fact is they are the pioneers. The mistakes that the company had to make to make their orders sadly is what it takes to either make the company either better or run into the ground. I do have to agree it wouldnt hurt to see an update. Having a person whose job is just to check forums or at least quickly provide updates not to every single individual but a general update on where things are at. Alot of small companies do that. And it makes a world of difference. BFL has BFL_JOsh who is an engineer but sorta the face of the company right now. His updates at least make the wait somewhat bearable if not a bit annoying. If AMT has their own person for that it might alleviate the frustration many are experiencing. Anyway thats enough posting for the night. I gots to sleep lol. Biomech thanks for being one of the coolerheads in this thread. I am new in terms of posting but I have seen alot of ugliness in these forums. So yea I get what you are saying. This is not a noob friendly place.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:07:12 AM

due to a high call volume AMT asks that you leave a message!

yep, all week AMT has not answered or returned any phone calls.

THAT'S BECAUSE WE HAVE EVERYONE ASSEMBLING AND SHIPPING MINERS.
Boy's,
Have you ever sleep Grin I am eager to write a review but as long as i can see you have not slept at all and have not drop a single line in the threas for almost a week. I guess due to some screw driver issues Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:28:08 AM

AMT, and my fellow miners...

I will be down there within 12 hours to check out your facility and your 1.2 TH/s miner.

I received an EMAIL from Jim, discouraging my visit; however I need to see this for myself and for the forums sake. This will put all bull crap and speculation to rest. I am willing to bet you are a real company and trolls are just trolls. This is just for my personal sake, to ensure you guys didn't scam me. If you did, I have a back up plan for that too, good ol' speed dial to the cops and your bank.

Expect me at bldg E1 within the next 12 hours(between 11AM and 1PM). I won't be late.

To all those out there concerned, I will be video taping basically whatever they let me video tape. I hope this is to god this is legit...If you are legit and you present me a halfway decent miner, you have another 30K coming your way.

Wish me luck my fellow miners! ~

V/R,

~SSgt Merry~
AKA
~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:29:55 AM

AMT, and my fellow miners...

I will be down there within 12 hours to check out your facility and your 1.2 TH/s miner.

I received an EMAIL from Jim, discouraging my visit; however I need to see this for myself and for the forums sake. This will put all bull crap and speculation to rest. I am willing to bet you are a real company and trolls are just trolls. This is just for my personal sake, to ensure you guys didn't scam me. If you did, I have a back up plan for that too, good ol' speed dial to the cops and your bank.

Expect me at bldg E1 within the next 12 hours(between 11AM and 1PM). I won't be late.

To all those out there concerned, I will be video taping basically whatever they let me video tape. I hope this is to god this is legit...If you are legit and you present me a halfway decent miner, you have another 30K coming your way.

Wish me luck my fellow miners! ~

V/R,

~SSgt Merry~
AKA
~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
Casiriahmine,

I do strongly believe that you are not Jim/gorge or AMT undercover. The lack or presence of the video which will be taped will show this for sure. A fancy video with miners/office and whatever you shoot will mean that this is wise AMT planned move. For what no one knows?Huh Probably to build a positive reputation and collect more money. That is another story Grin
Just a final comment about your 30 K coming. Have in mind that there other options for you to spent 30K and get same performance with immediate delivery or within a week or two at BETTER PRICE. I am not going to do the math right here or to quote suppliers. There are enough threads around for you to look and check. Spending 30K with all the info present in this thread is suicidal at least for me. But as long it is your money or just undercover AMT PR i do not care.
I do really hope that you are just a newbie customer with one post and you will find nothing interesting to show/tape. We will wait and see...
I wish you luck
PS: I received an EMAIL from Jim,......
It looks very suspicions you are the only one reeving mails from AMT lately Grin
Guy's
Did someone with more that 500 posts here received mails from AMT lately?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
marto74

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 09:25:03 AM

Hi,
I'm writing here as far we did some business with AMT in the past.
All I can say for sure is that it is not a scam.
They made orders for our heX16B boards  with us and payments were in time as promised.
Josh is a man of his word , even been in a bad situation with forwarding from EU to USA he managed to fix it.
I'm not able to know where are they with Coincraft miners as far we did not met each other in terms of pricing and stuff for 28nm generation.
Any way  considering all the troubles with design and production I think they will make this thing a working product in some moment.
When I am not able to say.
Do all understand it's a lot of hard work putting all this together even if you have experience...

Just my 0.02 BTC

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:30:46 AM

Hi,
They made orders for our heX16B boards  with us and payments were in time as promised.
Josh is a man of his word , even been in a bad situation with forwarding from EU to USA he managed to fix it.
I'm not able to know where are they with Coincraft miners as far we did not met each other in terms of pricing and stuff for 28nm generation.
Any way  considering all the troubles with design and production I think they will make this thing a working product in some moment.
Do all understand it's a lot of hard work putting all this together even if you have experience...

Just my 0.02 BTC

I wish you were still involved. I love my HEX16B's Cheesy
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:32:05 AM

Hi,

Just my 0.02 BTC

I wish you were still involved. I love my HEX16B's Cheesy
And i love my concraft 8 chip board hashing from 3 weeks now nonstop at full power Cheesy Thank you marto!

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:13:33 AM

Hi,
They made orders for our heX16B boards  with us and payments were in time as promised.
Any way  considering all the troubles with design and production I think they will make this thing a working product in some moment.

Just my 0.02 BTC

Finally,  a real recommendation from a trusted manufacturer!

As I've been saying in day 1,  don't mistake incompetence for malice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: