Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:18:11 AM

and did anyone notice there's new units on the site ? 2.4 and 3.2 unit?

yes, they announced those on here a couple of weeks ago.

I think those of ud who have been waiting so long should expect to be upgraded to the 2.4th unit per AMT's MPP. since that is there next size up unit and calculations based on the new power consumption show that a 1.2th at 1000w and a generous 64% diff. increase per month, (has historically been closer to 100%) this machine will never break even enough to pay the electricity.

I know, I know. There is the whole ROI argument but I believe there is an implied warranty here but I'm no lawyer.

Hopefully one of the legal types on here can tell me if I'm dreaming. I am certainly not holding my breath but I do hope AMT will step up and do what is right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:20:31 AM

Bruno your an idiot.

ASA is owned by a family friend from one of the owners of AMT and we stated that earlier in this thread. We also stated that we moved to a new address which is 355 Lancaster Ave, haverford PA. It's only 10 minutes away so you can come by there and stalk that office too if you'd like.

And no we don't use the 1254 W chester pike anymore physically. 

We'd appreciate it if you could all stop stalking our company and the people that work in it. Lets us just focus on building and shipping miners.

Thanks - AMT
Out of curiosity, are you admitting here with the pictures of boards coming out of assembly and miners in the final stages of assembly that you haven't shipped any of these yet?

Also, what is the power draw at 1.2TH/s?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:21:55 AM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitcoin-Economy-Europe/180123048758370?sk=info

Mission
ABOUT US

If you want to sign up for this exciting Bitcoin opportunity, you need an affiliate link, so please contact the person who invited you.

Only, if you have NO referral click here to sign up.

The company is founded by a group of 20 international bitcoin “Die Hard’s”, multi level marketing professionals, compensation plan and accounting experts, and top-level business people with over 150 years of combined direct selling business experience. Our founders are from the USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia and are working very hard in virtual teams to make this opportunity available for everybody in the world soon.

Estimated pre-launch date: 3 January 2014

The above has this video on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=251822801588394

Now go here: http://www.americansecurityadvisersllc.com/

There address is (and was last year):

American Security Advisers, LLC

1254 West Chester Pike
3rd Floor
Havertown, PA 19083
610 637-0146

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHS-Midatlantic/Havertown-Pennsylvania-19083/SHS-Midatlantic-Fraud-Do-not-do-business-or-accept-a-job-here-Havertown-Pennsylvania-950093

http://web.archive.org/web/20110619112916/http://www.shsmidatlantic.com/

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/csr/4338873436.html

TRAINING COORDINATOR (PHILADELPHIA, PA)
compensation: $29,500 Plus Performance Bonuses.
Our company, a HONEYWELL affiliate corporation, a division of the security and defense technology services group, is now seeking several highly motivated men and women to TRAIN EMPLOYEES & CLIENTELE in the methods and use of defense technologies. The qualified candidate will be WELL SPOKEN, PERSONABLE, and PROFESSIONAL IN PRESENTATION. He/She will possess a HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE OR HIGHER, and be desirous of working with a variety of individuals in diverse situations. We are seeking individuals who will serve Delaware County, Montgomery County, Chester County, and several other surrounding counties in Eastern PA, New Jersey, and Delaware. YOU WILL WORK IN YOUR AREA. COMPLETE TRAINING will be provided. Management programs are available for those who qualify. These positions start at $29,500 PLUS EARNED MONTHLY BONUS opportunities with BENEFITS AFTER 90 DAYS. First year potential EXCEEDS $50,000. Must have vehicle. We will be interviewing thru Monday, February 24th, 2013. We will also conduct a second interview on the same day for those who are selected from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM. Final selections will be made by the end of business on that day. FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, you may telephone for an interview at 610-637-0146, or submit your resume.

So I called the number you highlighted and:

1) It's a personal cell number (so don't troll and don't blow up his phone plz)
2) ASA moved into that building in January, after my attempted visit
3) He confirms that he knows AMT and that they used that location as a mailing address
4) AMT tried to hire ASA techs to help with construction

Hope it helps.

It totally fuckin amazes me how a guy who's been here only one day is able to amass more motherfuckin information from them scammy assholes then proven hero members who have a vested interested, having been shut down in most every avenue they take seeking viable information.

It's even more amazing that they show up after I post, then you refute.

American Security Advisers and the fruadulent company, SHS-Midatlantic, have occupied that 1254 West Chester Pike for well over a year, and you're now telling me that somehow, someway, AMT just happened to use that same motherfuckin address and sought their help in developing AMT miners, a marketing company.

Obviously, they had to tell you the above after I posted, for there wouldn't have been no reason for them to do so prior. If they did, you would have included such in your detailed exposé.

You may be able to blow smoke up people's asses that may have thought it wise to order from these assholes, but not up mine.

@AMT, my offer still stands. SEW MY ASS! To make it even easier, PM me exactly what I have to pen to make your case an open and shut one, and I will post such unedited and not site the source.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Bruno your an idiot.

ASA is owned by a family friend from one of the owners of AMT and we stated that earlier in this thread. We also stated that we moved to a new address which is 355 Lancaster Ave, haverford PA. It's only 10 minutes away so you can come by there and stalk that office too if you'd like.

And no we don't use the 1254 W chester pike anymore physically.  

We'd appreciate it if you could all stop stalking our company and the people that work in it. Lets us just focus on building and shipping miners.

Thanks - AMT

Sue me for stalking, then.

I'm not the one who told their investomers that their product is about to be shipped by your hard working crew, to only come back here 6 days later and blow smoke up their asses that it's going to be a while longer because the parts you need to finish the job hasn't been invented yet.

Think about that, asshole!
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:28:08 AM

AMT,

I am in Haverford for the night and will be by your finance office...

PM me your number, I would just like to meet with you in person to ask a couple of questions.

I do NOT need to your see  your assembly, if that is what you are worried about.

just PM me your number so we can arrange a meeting.

I want to ensure my investment will follow through with your investment in me.

Thanks for your time and commitment to the customers...and continue to ignore the trolls!

Very Respectfully,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners CEO~

(Loving haverford btw, nice place!)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:29:38 AM

Guys,

We don't have time to battle with the trolls and now stalkers in this thread and we simply wont react to it or be apart of it. It honestly takes up too much time and it is really not worth our time to do so. This thread is not a place for updates or a way to receive info from us. We're trying to get back to everyone but there are over 100+ voice mails a day and 100's of emails a day and its tuff. We're looking into hiring more staff but all staff is currently assembling and shipping.

We had an issue with the back plane - we're trying to figure out a way to to ship with 6 boards instead in 5 so that our clients can get 1.5ths out of their miner right off the bat. We are currently shipping of course with 5 board miner. Each board gets 250 overclocked. We've gone ahead and created a custom cages which will allow for upgrade.

Worst case, as we have been doing, is ship 5 board units until the 6th board back plane connector is ready, and send the 6th later with the extended back plane for the 6th board.

Please don't look to the forum or this thread for updates. Its not a forum that we would like to be apart because of all the crap that you read here which as it seems is black PR from some other company.

Just email:

Sales@advancedminers.com
orders@advancedminers.com
orderverify@advancedminers.com - for potential fraudulent offers of our product you may find on the internet.

Go to: http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-news/   for our news updates
Go to: http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/  for our online shop and to see updated prices.

Thanks. - AMT

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:30:44 AM

The case looks great!!!   Long time waiting for that pic.. 
\
Thanks
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:31:09 AM

See, was that so hard?
"We aren't ready yet guys, we're waiting on Bitmine to figure out the desk  board and then we'll be able to start making miners."
That's all you had to say

Yep.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:34:47 AM

These are from the phone guys, not the best quality but yea. We're just super busy in the lab and assembling and trying to get miners to folks as fast as possible.

-AMT
Casiriahmine

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:40:55 AM

Well then,

I love the pics AMT_miners!

I just wish you guys would save a little face, and meet up with me at your finance office for a DEMO.

I don't want to see your production, because I know that it is dangerous to show your design process with something so NEW.

Is it possible for a DEMO at some time tomorrow? I did drive 5 hours from NY.

Let me know,

Very Respectfully ~

Casey A. Merry~
Merry Miners CEO~
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:43:49 AM

Amazing. They finally posted some photos. Where's the video though? Can you supply some photos/videos of this thing hashing?

Would also like to see more photos of hardware - you know, more than 1 miner worth of boards.

If 6 boards aren't operational within the case as of yet, why are there 6 pictured here? I guess the bottom board was just dropped in there for a photo?

Why is that A1 Chip (bottom left) marked up? Is that solder or thermal paste on the board to the right of it?

Either way, I'm really deflated after seeing the build quality and so called 'manufacturing setup'. This truly looks like like amateur hour. The miner itself looks jam packed (the cases being a stupid idea in the first place). I'm really curious what the power draw and operating temperatures will look like: if they aren't up to spec as they promised, this thing will eat electricity like there's no tomorrow and kill potential hopes for ROI.

Even if AMT is not scamming: the delays will continue and lead to late miners that won't see a return: with or without the additional boards. Based on their customer support, even if they got their shit together in the next 6 months: I would never recommend or buy with them again. It has been atrocious and completely unprofessional.

Getting an honest update from these guys is like pulling teeth, and now they just don't want to update anyone on the forums - just their sketchy ass website. It's funny, they didn't seem to have any issue rounding up customers via the forums, but updates - that's a big NO-NO. This is probably because the forums have shown everyone how incompetant they are.

If I were AMT I'd do the same thing: not update via forums - by keeping it on their website and email, it will be much easier to manipulate and delay customers in a private setting.

Refund time!!!
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:50:21 AM

Funny how one call got AMT to show up. Loving the pictures, is it possible to get how many orders you've shipped so far? By your count I figure you should be at ~650 or so. Can you confirm AMT?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 04:00:41 AM

Any locals willing to swing by?
If i can get into the area, ill be sure to do it. But if work can put me out that way. ;/

We're leasing a larger and more suitable office for this venture, i've mentioned that before. Last week we had an attempted break in actually, someone tried to jimmy the lock and managed to the get the door of it's hinges.  So again, if we're hesitant on our location, or not letting non-paying customers or "asic review teams"  into our office for a "look around" that's why. But really though I want to meet the dumbass that tried to break into a security system companies office..  

Again - if you must come and see our relatively empty sales and shipping point for the next two weeks, here are directions:  

1. Find one of the images that the trolls left on thread, there are several.

2. Drive along west chester pike until you see the same mcdonalds.

3. Park.

4. Walk up the stairs until you hit a door called "Safe", walk in the door and speak to a man named Harrison who is 6'3 and about 320lbs and he will welcome you and explain that this is an assembly and shipping point and the he is a family friend of one of the founders and that he was nice enough to help a start up get their feet off the ground.

The office upstairs served as a two day a week assembly and shipping point and that's all.  We've said that several times. You wont see miners laying around because we wouldn't give out the location where our miners are actually being developed anyway, even with the new location, it will be just another sales and shipping point. We don't care what other companies do or if they welcome people, but we're smart enough to know that when BTC hits 5k we wont want people knowing where the machines that generate BTC are being built.

Guys, like either let that one go or sit and literally TROLL around the outside the office, have a big mac if ya want.  The pizza downstairs is also pretty good. In a few weeks we're moving to a new location off Lancaster Avenue between Ardmore and Brynmawr. It's about 10 minutes away from this office. I'll make sure to give explicit  directions on how to get there. Everyday will be welcome to an Open House and anyone is welcome every day. You'll see boxes, pretty Jewish girls doing things like answering phones or accounting, cases, boxes, bases.. boxes.. and that's about it.. Maybe one or two miners that are being put in the boxes.

But really each and everyone one of you are welcome in our new presentable location with open arms. For a nominal fee of course.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but one of America's finest took a trip thanks to your invite and nobody was home. I'm pretty sure he didn't smell any Jewish perfume around your empty office. Care to explain?

Also, it's a shame that that security system that you're hawking at $2,500 a piece isn't good enough to protect your undisclosed warehouse location.

AMT sure does have some scammy family members: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHS-Midatlantic/Havertown-Pennsylvania-19083/SHS-Midatlantic-Fraud-Do-not-do-business-or-accept-a-job-here-Havertown-Pennsylvania-950093

SHS Midatlantic is deceptive in their advertising and sales practices.  They claim to be BBB accredited on their website and have no such designation according to the BBB.  They advertise a "free weekend getaway" but in reality it takes $40-$250 to redeem the offer and other miscellaneous fees apply to take full advantage of the getaway.  

They hire sales reps with the promise of a $29,500 base salary plus commission.  When hired, they explain that the base salary is actually a draw against commission and that the pay is either the base or the commission whichever is higher.  This is not a base plus commission compensation package.  They also ask sales reps to advertise products that they do not have in stock and are not ready to sell.

Do not support this kind of fraud and deception in the Security Services Industry.  You deserve better!

Shortly thereafter, AMT's relatives removed the above mentioned site from the internet, replacing it with an exact new site but baring a different name.

Take a look, all, to at these two links http://web.archive.org/web/20110619112916/http://www.shsmidatlantic.com/ and http://www.americansecurityadvisersllc.com/ EXACTLY THE SAME!

I repeat, sew my idiot ass for libel and defamation of character.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 04:05:21 AM

Funny how one call got AMT to show up. Loving the pictures, is it possible to get how many orders you've shipped so far? By your count I figure you should be at ~650 or so. Can you confirm AMT?

DON'T FORGET TO THANK ME FOR THAT!
termonator61

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:08:05 AM

Side-note:

the maps might be outdated, but the building that AMT works in should technically be a residential zone, and the small space between the red brick building and the other white ones is the divide from a commercial C1 zone to a residential R6A zone.

http://www.lowermerion.org/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=1770 (zoning map)

http://ecode360.com/6532691 (zoning codes)

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.011528,-75.298269,3a,75y,32.7h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sGxKTMEqXuHFBxuYJU1g2_g!2e0 (google maps)

As I keep looking I'll post the stuff I find. And someone thought I was a shill... tsk tsk tsk. Just looking for the truth.

Oh, and Phinnaeus. Learn how to spell "sue". You messed it up 3 times in a row so it's definitely not a typo. What you're asking them to do is to literally sew you (think sewing as in mending shirts or connecting cloth) which I don't think is what you want. But, you know what they say, to each their own.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:19:03 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 04:42:37 AM by ISAWHIM

Clenell, Congratulations on your new addition... (Though, I am sure you wish it was a miner being delivered by the doctor. Wait, it was! She is a miner. Tongue)

No chance that her name is going to be ISAWHER... Didn't think so.

Nice pics of the miners. Even better knowing that there will be 6 boards for the early-orders, um... late-orders... first-orders... whatever. Tongue

Can't wait to see what it can do.

P.S. Exif data is not always present in every image... even on phones. Depends on the phone and the program converting the image, and the image-host. It is optional anyways, and image converters don't retain that non-image data. It is "Extra-Info", added beyond the image data. Why exactly do you need to know where the boards are being assembled? Just curious...

P.P.S. That is a HUGE heat-sink... Little overkill huh? lol. Even 1200 watts would not need that large of a heat-sink. Might want to look into stamped-fin heat-sinks. They are a lot cheaper than extrude-molded heat-sinks of that physical volume. (They are essentially just layers of "L" bent aluminum-sheets, sonic-welded or spot-welded to a base. Hundreds of fins for great surface-area cooling, which can be half the height of those fins.) The copper heat-sinks are a nice touch, but a simple low-profile fan-spread aluminum heat-sink would have worked there too.

I am going to have sooo much fun playing with this thing. just wish the back-plane was flexible, not rigid. I would much rather have something with a little more play and flex, when heat makes the hard-mounted boards expand and stress that back-plane solder joints on the pins. Plus, when I go low-profile, or liquid submerged, I could have put the boards closer together. Still, after I strip-off the heat-sinks, I should be able to fit two of the 6-board units inside one another. Like shuffled cards, but one turned 180-deg to the other one. Lots of potential for a mini 3THs cube here.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 04:22:58 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 05:59:12 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Side-note:

the maps might be outdated, but the building that AMT works in should technically be a residential zone, and the small space between the red brick building and the other white ones is the divide from a commercial C1 zone to a residential R6A zone.

http://www.lowermerion.org/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=1770 (zoning map)

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.011528,-75.298269,3a,75y,32.7h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sGxKTMEqXuHFBxuYJU1g2_g!2e0 (google maps)

As I keep looking I'll post the stuff I find. And someone thought I was a shill... tsk tsk tsk. Just looking for the truth.

Oh, and Phinnaeus. Learn how to spell "sue". You messed it up 3 times in a row so it's definitely not a typo. What you're asking them to do is to literally sew you (think sewing as in mending shirts or connecting cloth) which I don't think is what you want. But, you know what they say, to each their own.

You got me on that one, bud. Sue, and not sew.

Here's the truth on how that happened. When I first typed it, it didn't look right (slipping, I guess), so I Googled lawyer + sew, and upon seeing the first couple results having it, I assumed (gulped) it was correct, being in a hurry to get that first post out, I went all-in. Then, when I opted to use it again for subsequent posts, I carried the error forward.

No hard feelings for bringing such to my attention, and hope you appreciate my honest reply as to how it went down.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: I now dare AMT to sew me.  Roll Eyes (My honest attempt was/is to have AMT sue (not sew) me)

PSS: Thank you, ISAWHIM, for setting my straight on the exif aspect. The post was only meant for full-disclosure purposes to put crazies (other's words, not mine), like me, to rest. It is so easy to come across as a viable entity. In fact, so is scamming, but these fucks, across the board, continue to trip all over themselves when they try it.

Case in point, another post coming shortly.
Casiriahmine

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:29:52 AM

Well, I am done guys. I won't say why, I am just done with this crap.

~SSgt Merry
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:32:31 AM

Also,

A heads up for technical bullies and tech enthusiasts in this thread. We've created our own board as well, and no daisy chain is needed for this bad boy.

This board will ship in the 2.4's and 3.2's.

- AMT
termonator61

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:39:47 AM

Side-note:

You got me on that one, bud. Sue, and not sew.

Here's the truth on how that happened. When I first typed it, it didn't look right (slipping, I guess), so I Googled lawyer + sew, and upon seeing the first couple results having it, I assumed (gulped) it was correct, being in a hurry to get that first post out, I went all-in. Then, when I opted to use it again for subsequent posts, I carried the error forward.

No hard feelings for bringing such to my attention, and hope you appreciate my honest reply as to how it went down.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: I now dare him to sew me.  Roll Eyes (My honest attempt was/is to have AMT sue (not sew) me)

PSS: Thank you, ISAWHIM, for setting my straight on the exif aspect. The post was only meant for full-disclosure purposes to crazies (other's words, not mine) like me to rest. It is so easy to come across as a viable entity. In fact, so is scamming, but these fucks, across the board, continue to trip all over themselves then they try it.

Case in point, my post coming shortly.

No worries on the typo thing, just happened to notice it. As for your claim though... I would strongly suggest you rethink what you're asking of them. When they get done building their miners and they are all caught up, they will have more free time; more free time to come after people like you and the others who are openly challenging them and with every post, giving AMT more and more ammunition with which to take legal action against you. Be careful what you wish for.

As for AMT,

I think I can speak for the majority of this community in saying while we hope that you all are dedicating all of your resources to playing catch-up, I think we can all agree that taking an extra 15-30 minutes on the back end of a lunch break to post some quick stuff both on here (because a lot of your clients are here and check this thread frequently) and on your website would be well received both by current customers and future ones. I know that I'm probably shouting into the darkness on this one but I'm really rooting for you, AMT. I, and many others, want you to succeed. The rest are too frustrated with either this situation or one in their own lives to recognize the trials and tribulations that go with being in the manufacturing business and are using this opportunity to spread rumors and, for lack of a better term, hate. I look forward to hearing from your team soon and with good news.

-Termonator61
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:40:53 AM

Awesome work! Good to see some progress is being made. Sucks there are still people hating. Glad you guys are on it.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: