Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:39:43 AM

Also, I was going to post in the AMT site forum, but can't seem to find it. I could have sworn there was supposed to be one today.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:44:36 AM

Also, I was going to post in the AMT site forum, but can't seem to find it. I could have sworn there was supposed to be one today.

Damn, there's something new. AMT not updating their site/user portal/news...
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:49:42 AM

i genuine think AMT will deliver.  I think they under estimated the whole thing and trying to dig out.  Its not a good place to be in for them or us. 
Its easy to be negative here but try being supportive i believe it can go alone way.

Good luck to anyone who files a suite.  All they have to do is deliver and you have no case all that time wasted.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:52:01 AM

Found their forum, but so far it only has one post: http://www.advancedminers-clients.com/

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:53:02 AM

In AMT's defense, the 80GH miner is great.  It uses 140W at the wall.  I did remove it from the case, and unplugged the case fan, which i'm sure saves at least 10-20W.

So thats only about double what they promise on their website.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:53:15 AM

i genuine think AMT will deliver.  I think they under estimated the whole thing and trying to dig out.  Its not a good place to be in for them or us. 
Its easy to be negative here but try being supportive i believe it can go alone way.

Good luck to anyone who files a suite.  All they have to do is deliver and you have no case all that time wasted.

I don't think you can file a suite.

Bad joke aside, I hope you're right. But they have moved the goal post so many times it's hard to have any faith anymore.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:56:37 AM

In AMT's defense, the 80GH miner is great.  It uses 140W at the wall.  I did remove it from the case, and unplugged the case fan, which i'm sure saves at least 10-20W.

So thats only about double what they promise on their website.

Yeah. I did post that, it just wasn't in the video. It draws between 140 and 170, depending on how you tweak the settings.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:12:48 AM

Bad joke aside, I hope you're right. But they have moved the goal post so many times it's hard to have any faith anymore.

Not sure who it was  Roll Eyes, but some dude wanted to get sewed by them.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:18:27 AM

Not sure who it was  Roll Eyes, but some dude wanted to get sewed by them.
I was Me Grin
No free Genno stakes!!! That is barking the wall.
My post was to ISAWIHM reply though Wink
AMT are pathetic
HEY AMT? Did you read my last post about your bullshit?
If yes give your customers some real update and give me my 10 BTC Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:28:07 AM

I think the likelihood of them delivering is 95% in their favor. I think them doing it in a reasonable amount of time ( considering I'm not supposed to get mine for another 20 days) is looking fairly poor.  Now what I think is going to be the biggest thing is they they are not going to be able to meet the Miner Protection Plan. Now that it self might might cause some legal issues because it's expressly stated on their site.  I made sure to get screen shots of that being up with a recent date displayed on the top of their page. If the 1.2 can only accommodate one extra board then they made have to ship two machines to match the power needed to meet the stated protection. Could work to their advantage though, extra case with open slots begging to be filled by buying additional boards.

I also got one a day ago showing the date and the promise of march 31st shipping.

I think they'll ship but I'm still going to make sure my ducks are in a row.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:08:33 PM

Not all is wasted. It is not about the money alone. Some words like Dignity and Honesty are not measured by money.

But if measure in USD only best bet will be to get a refund immediately and get your 1T miner in a week from China - CHEAPER

As i said shit happened all the why but i hate dishonest and ....... people

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:11:19 PM

Not all is wasted. It is not about the money alone. Some words like Dignity and Honesty are not measured by money.

But if measure in USD only best bet will be to get a refund immediately and get your 1T miner in a week from China - CHEAPER

where are the 1th miners from china?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:47:27 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470386.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=488372.msg5633603#msg5633603
Please note:
1. I  can not be held responsible if someone get scammed
2. But from what i see they are in hurry to sell and sell cheap for some reason
And so on
They are comming Wink

Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:55:13 PM

Please note:
1. I  can not be held responsible if someone get scammed
And so on
They are comming Wink

Looks like a scam...  they have too many products to be legit.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:09:04 PM

i genuine think AMT will deliver.  I think they under estimated the whole thing and trying to dig out.  Its not a good place to be in for them or us.  

Good luck to anyone who files a suite.  All they have to do is deliver and you have no case all that time wasted.

Please note:
1. I  can not be held responsible if someone get scammed
And so on
They are comming Wink

Looks like a scam...  they have too many products to be legit.
Not so sure but any way we are not arguing ias i said i am not sure
there are two more Finland and UK company. In general something is happening with Coincraft chips Cheesy
And finally Ants they go of less than a coin so 5 ants x 180-200Gh equals to Huh? Next day delivery proved
Of course NOT MADE IN USA Grin

Twice cheaper ....

niconaylorminer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:24:06 PM

I live very close to the location that AMT posted as their office address and over the past few months, I sent them several communications volunteering to help assemble their systems. I have a lot of experience assembling computers and swapping out chips and boards. I'm also very familiar with a lot of the popular mining software options(cgminer, bfgminer etc..). In every communication I've stated very clearly that I can start immediately and that the rate of pay is completely at their discretion. So far I've had no response from them. I sent the email to their website, as well as their avatar on this forum. I'm only letting everyone know this because of their post a few pages back saying that they are looking for staff. I of course emailed that address as well to volunteer my services.
So far I've gotten no response, my offer is still on the table. I am still available to start immediately.

I sincerely wish everyone here the best and hope that you receive what you paid for.

AMT_miners if you're serious about needing staff.... PM me, I'm still happy to help.

Please send your mail to Josh directly and he'll get back to you, some emails get lost in the sales/orders email.  Josh@advancedminers.com

Ok AMT, I've been waiting for today to arrive. You mentioned that you would be giving us an update as to how the orders are coming along. I'm order # 1325 and I'd like to know when I can expect shipment. Also, what was the last order # shipped out? I have friends that have order numbers below mine.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:54:31 PM

Cages with upgradable slots.

I live very close to the location that AMT posted as their office address and over the past few months, I sent them several communications volunteering to help assemble their systems. I have a lot of experience assembling computers and swapping out chips and boards. I'm also very familiar with a lot of the popular mining software options(cgminer, bfgminer etc..). In every communication I've stated very clearly that I can start immediately and that the rate of pay is completely at their discretion. So far I've had no response from them. I sent the email to their website, as well as their avatar on this forum. I'm only letting everyone know this because of their post a few pages back saying that they are looking for staff. I of course emailed that address as well to volunteer my services.
So far I've gotten no response, my offer is still on the table. I am still available to start immediately.

I sincerely wish everyone here the best and hope that you receive what you paid for.

AMT_miners if you're serious about needing staff.... PM me, I'm still happy to help.

Please send your mail to Josh directly and he'll get back to you, some emails get lost in the sales/orders email.  Josh@advancedminers.com

Ok AMT, I've been waiting for today to arrive. You mentioned that you would be giving us an update as to how the orders are coming along. I'm order # 1325 and I'd like to know when I can expect shipment. Also, what was the last order # shipped out? I have friends that have order numbers below mine.

silly peasant! AMT does not answer to the likes of you! now bow down before their American greatness (worthless wretch).

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
swiftshoot

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:08:34 PM

Just spoke with AMT and they are busy trying to get their orders out.  It takes time to test each board and ensure it passes with flying colors.  Testing time is what delays the orders and they need to confirm the equipment is shipped out functional.

For those who would like to build their own units, next time when you place an order, in the comments/shipping field, post a comment that you would like to have the unit come in pieces so that you can assemble it.  It may be quicker to receive it that way.

Build your own Cloud Miner! https://cex.io/r/1/swiftshoot/0/
to Make your BTC Mine for you. 3% referral bonus if you sign up others... please use my referral code if you want to join. You can also redeem your hardware after you get enough GHS.
btc:
ltc:
other altcoins: send me PM for address.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:15:51 PM

Well, I'm officially retiring from posting in this thread. I wish everyone luck in receiving their AMT Miners. At this point I think everything that could of been said, has been.

Phinneus: I appreciate all the research you did, it's very helpful for new users considering to invest with AMT. I do however think you should also just give it up, because your work has gone unappreciated by others in this thread that would prefer to wallow in their self-made delusional reality. If newcomers want to read into AMT, they have over 150 pages within this thread to do so.

With that said, good luck everyone and I hope you all make your money back if and when you receive your miners. If you do not, I urge you to take legal action.

You might think of us naysayers as TROLLS or competition putting down AMT. This isn't the case, but time will tell in the long run if our intuition was correct or not.

-Sir
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:19:04 PM

Just spoke with AMT and they are busy trying to get their orders out.  It takes time to test each board and ensure it passes with flying colors.  Testing time is what delays the orders and they need to confirm the equipment is shipped out functional.

For those who would like to build their own units, next time when you place an order, in the comments/shipping field, post a comment that you would like to have the unit come in pieces so that you can assemble it.  It may be quicker to receive it that way.

Where you informed  how many went out already??
It seems they have been doing same thing for a last month or so
Seems another lie dude Wink
either miner is not working or they are hashing with customer units
Fell free to choose what suits you best dear amt customers  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: