Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:22:31 PM

Just spoke with AMT and they are busy trying to get their orders out.

In other words, they haven't shipped squat. They're busy trying to get them to work.

Buy & Hold
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:30:09 PM

In other words, they haven't shipped squat. They're busy trying to get them to work.

It's been 1 week since AMT supposedly sent my refund. where is it?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
adobe_photoshop

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:32:31 PM

Clenell, it's on the 1.2TH shelves. No doubt.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:33:47 PM

Genno dude it is his fault. Someone has to pay for free stakes at the end. Apart of inappropriate jocke  they lied to you that is what think

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
swiftshoot

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:43:31 PM

i genuine think AMT will deliver.  I think they under estimated the whole thing and trying to dig out.  Its not a good place to be in for them or us. 
Its easy to be negative here but try being supportive i believe it can go alone way.

Good luck to anyone who files a suite.  All they have to do is deliver and you have no case all that time wasted.

AMT did deliver to me... a little late (27 days) but they did deliver my units.  
Those who are considering filing a lawsuit, before even considering filing one, have you asked AMT to send your order unassembled?  It may get your product faster.  Reach out to AMT and see if they can send it out to you unassembled so you can assemble it.  Otherwise, wait patiently and they will send your unit.

AMT is WAY BETTER than BFL in delivering... Trust me, you can count on a great product from them.

As for the Trolls, I tried to buy my first BFL Miner... Never will I deal with BFL again.  AMT delivered within 2 months of my order (my order was in the 800s).  Now that they have a huge influx of new orders, it will take longer but hang in there... it is way better with AMT to wait here than to get a BFL (Big Fucking Lie) promise to deliver in 3 months and took 1-1.5 years to deliver for most.

Once I have enough BTC to get the 3.2Th/s miner, my order is going in.  I will request them to ship it unassembled so I can set it up myself.

One Suggestion for AMT, use CORSAIR AXi or AX series power supplies.  You can run full tilt with these power supplies without it dying out on you.

Just spoke with AMT and they are busy trying to get their orders out.  It takes time to test each board and ensure it passes with flying colors.  Testing time is what delays the orders and they need to confirm the equipment is shipped out functional.
For those who would like to build their own units, next time when you place an order, in the comments/shipping field, post a comment that you would like to have the unit come in pieces so that you can assemble it.  It may be quicker to receive it that way.
Where you informed  how many went out already??
It seems they have been doing same thing for a last month or so
Seems another lie dude Wink
either miner is not working or they are hashing with customer units
Fell free to choose what suits you best dear amt customers  Grin
Guys, would you rather receiving a product that is 100% functional or a product that is only 80% functional?  For those who wants to receive a product that is only 80% functional, call AMT ask them to ship your product as is and waive your right to a 100% functional product.  Then you will need to deal with upgrading the unit to make it work 100%.  In order to test the unit to make sure they are working, they need to HASH something.

Look, they got a product last month with no programming for it prior to the final product.  You expect that software programming can be resolved overnight?  If you think so, dedicate some of your programming skill time and help them fix the bugs.  Otherwise, be patient as they work out the bugs to get it working with their current product launch.

Yelling and screaming about lies (when it is clearly not the case; just the answer you don't want to hear) that AMT is hashing over to make more money is inevitable.  They need a real life test medium.  Hashing with current hardware is a necessity.  Also, in the type of office that AMT is at, they also have a limited power supply.  either 100-200 AMPs.  Therefore, they can not be hashing crazy or they will blow fuses.  

IDEA FOR THOSE TROLLS WHO CALLS AMT LIARS
For those who feel they are hashing for themselves, here is a thought.  SETUP a User at CEX.IO or BTCGUILD.COM and POLITELY ASK AMT to use this user ID for your Unit to test with.  I am quite sure they would be more than happy to program your unit with YOUR Mining information.  All you need to do is request it.

Build your own Cloud Miner! https://cex.io/r/1/swiftshoot/0/
to Make your BTC Mine for you. 3% referral bonus if you sign up others... please use my referral code if you want to join. You can also redeem your hardware after you get enough GHS.
btc:
ltc:
other altcoins: send me PM for address.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:48:04 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 07:45:37 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

From the desk of the Holiest Highest Order of the Imperial What Nut, the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons, Joshua Zipkin, and his 500 Seamonkeys doing swan dives into the Toilet Bowl.

All is well. Expect to see a video soon. We are working hard. FUCK PG AND THE SATOSHI TRAIN HE RODE IN ON!
Mblackout

Activity: 145

BitRoll

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:49:03 PM

From the desk of the Holiest Highest Order of the Imperial What Nut, the Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons, Joshua Zipkin, and his 500 Seamonkeys doing swan dives into the Toilet Bowl.

As if well. Expect to see a video soon. We are working hard. FUCK PG AND THE SATOSHI TRAIN HE RODE IN ON!

Hey hero  Whats your order #?
swiftshoot

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:52:25 PM

In AMT's defense, the 80GH miner is great.  It uses 140W at the wall.  I did remove it from the case, and unplugged the case fan, which i'm sure saves at least 10-20W.
So thats only about double what they promise on their website.
Yeah. I did post that, it just wasn't in the video. It draws between 140 and 170, depending on how you tweak the settings.
My 180 unit is pulling 175w at the wall.  I had to change my PSU as the PSU that came with it died already. Had a spare Corsair AX860i around and set that puppy up.  
My next goal is to make a custom cage with a 3D printer.

Build your own Cloud Miner! https://cex.io/r/1/swiftshoot/0/
to Make your BTC Mine for you. 3% referral bonus if you sign up others... please use my referral code if you want to join. You can also redeem your hardware after you get enough GHS.
btc:
ltc:
other altcoins: send me PM for address.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:54:12 PM

As if well. Expect to see a video soon. We are working hard. FUCK PG AND THE SATOSHI TRAIN HE RODE IN ON!

Hey hero  Whats your order #?

would it matter? Not like AMT is delivering.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:06:31 PM

i genuine think AMT will deliver.  I think they under estimated the whole thing and trying to dig out.  Its not a good place to be in for them or us. 
Its easy to be negative here but try being supportive i believe it can go alone way.

Good luck to anyone who files a suite.  All they have to do is deliver and you have no case all that time wasted.

Those who are considering filing a lawsuit, before even considering filing one, have you asked AMT to send your order unassembled?  It may get your product faster.  Reach out to AMT and see if they can send it out to you unassembled so you can assemble it.  Otherwise, wait patiently and they will send your unit.

AMT is WAY BETTER than BFL in delivering... Trust me, you can count on a great product from them.

As for the Trolls, I tried to buy my first BFL Miner... Never will I deal with BFL again.  AMT delivered within 2 months of my order (my order was in the 800s).  Now that they have a huge influx of new orders, it will take longer but hang in there... it is way better with AMT to wait here than to get a BFL (Big Fucking Lie) promise to deliver in 3 months and took 1-1.5 years to deliver for most.

Once I have enough BTC to get the 3.2Th/s miner, my order is going in.  I will request them to ship it unassembled so I can set it up myself.

One Suggestion for AMT, use CORSAIR AXi or AX series power supplies.  You can run full tilt with these power supplies without it dying out on you.

Just spoke with AMT and they are busy trying to get their orders out.  It takes time to test each board and ensure it passes with flying colors.  Testing time is what delays the orders and they need to confirm the equipment is shipped out functional.
For those who would like to build their own units, next time when you place an order, in the comments/shipping field, post a comment that you would like to have the unit come in pieces so that you can assemble it.  It may be quicker to receive it that way.
Where you informed  how many went out already??
It seems they have been doing same thing for a last month or so
Seems another lie dude Wink
either miner is not working or they are hashing with customer units
Fell free to choose what suits you best dear amt customers  Grin
Guys, would you rather receiving a product that is 100% functional or a product that is only 80% functional?  For those who wants to receive a product that is only 80% functional, call AMT ask them to ship your product as is and waive your right to a 100% functional product.  Then you will need to deal with upgrading the unit to make it work 100%.  In order to test the unit to make sure they are working, they need to HASH something.

Look, they got a product last month with no programming for it prior to the final product.  You expect that software programming can be resolved overnight?  If you think so, dedicate some of your programming skill time and help them fix the bugs.  Otherwise, be patient as they work out the bugs to get it working with their current product launch.

Yelling and screaming about lies (when it is clearly not the case; just the answer you don't want to hear) that AMT is hashing over to make more money is inevitable.  They need a real life test medium.  Hashing with current hardware is a necessity.  Also, in the type of office that AMT is at, they also have a limited power supply.  either 100-200 AMPs.  Therefore, they can not be hashing crazy or they will blow fuses.  

IDEA FOR THOSE TROLLS WHO CALLS AMT LIARS
For those who feel they are hashing for themselves, here is a thought.  SETUP a User at CEX.IO or BTCGUILD.COM and POLITELY ASK AMT to use this user ID for your Unit to test with.  I am quite sure they would be more than happy to program your unit with YOUR Mining information.  All you need to do is request it.

Those are actually some great ideas. Since you have your miner, for the sake of those who don't have theirs yet can you post a small review and some pics? Might be something for us to chew on while we wait. But the disassembled option is pretty good for the more technical people. As far as testing and pointing the miner towards a pool of ones choice it might prove to be a logistical nightmare for them to do considering the amount of requests they got. Since I don't know their process hard to say how they are going about it. But yea if they did that it would be pretty cool. Nice to see a nice payday over the existing setup. That would be a nice little extra service they could add. But because of the amount of people and orders it likely would only slow things down logistically unless they have some way of doing it simply. Also a nice way of having it shipped preconfigured for your mining pool. Thats a nice touch too.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:06:37 PM

At this point.. I wouldn't mind just receiving the 48 A1 chips!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:09:21 PM

Do you know when and who produced your units Grin
And do you know WHY the units were delayed Grin
Are you feeling less fucked and more happy ?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:14:01 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 07:56:01 PM by loshia

Why 48 chips dude? I have explicitly asked them to state if they will ship 6 modules and guess what judging by their silence they own you 40 chips only
Besides be careful what you wish because if this happens you are the one to loose and you will loose all
To cover 6k usd you are going to buy the most expensive chips in bitcoin history 150 each Grin taking in account what chips can do and current difficulty also
And if you can sell something at profit in eBay to lost American soles who do not know what are buying and how to use it I doubt that someone will buy a bare chip there Grin just because the chip has not got power on off button and LCD display Grin Grin
But for a next week or two I can give you 25 usd per chip
Pm me if you are interested  Smiley

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 07:51:13 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 10:50:12 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

All is well. Expect to see a video soon. We are working hard. FUCK PG AND THE SATOSHI TRAIN HE RODE IN ON!

Hey hero  Whats your order #?

Don't have one. But, I know exactly what you're implying. I didn't have a single satoshi at Mt Gox either, but that does/didn't stop me from warning bitcoiners about them. I'm also not a customer of Paymium or Bitcoin-Central, so should I not attack them either even though the same principles still have my 1,132 BTC lost due to the supposed InstaWallet hack?

One more thing, I'm sure that I've done a 100+ more things to bring awareness to Bitcoin so that it was able to better your position. Do not stick it up my ass for helping you. In short, Go Fuck Yourself.

<corrected grammar in my original post that's quoted>
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:15:55 PM

Why 48 chips dude? I have explicitly asked them to state if they will ship 6 modules and guess what judging by their silence they own you 40 chips only
Besides be careful what you wish because if this happens you are the one to loose and you will loose all
To cover 6k usd you are going to buy the most expensive chips in bitcoin history 150 each Grin taking in account what chips can do and current difficulty also
And if you can sell something at profit in eBay to lost American soles who do not know what are buying and how to use it I doubt that someone will buy a bare chip there Grin just because the chip has not got power on off button and LCD display Grin Grin

The chips go in bulk at around $90 per chip.  So for 48,  that's $4,800 at $100 per chip.  Better chips than nothing!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:21:38 PM

The chips go in bulk at around $90 per chip.  So for 48,  that's $4,800 at $100 per chip.  Better chips than nothing!!
Really?
How much do you want at 90?
Next day delivery  Grin
Come on dude nobody will pay that price for DIY fun project they will just wait and buy them a mount hour two later. Every one who is as ambling miners for a business will laugh at you
But I am dam sure that this is a golden deal and they will make more money refunding you 40 I repeat 40 chips 150 each. They ARE NOT going to give 48 chips

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:29:11 PM

The chips go in bulk at around $90 per chip.  So for 48,  that's $4,800 at $100 per chip.  Better chips than nothing!!
Really?
How much do you want at 90?
Next day delivery  Grin
Come on dude nobody will pay that price for DIY fun project they will just wait and buy them a mount hour two later. Every one who is as ambling miners for a business will laugh at you
But I am dam sure that this is a golden deal and they will make more money refunding you 40 I repeat 40 chips 150 each. They ARE NOT going to give 48 chips

Here is the price in bulk at Bitmine.ch  http://bitmine.ch/?product=coincraft-ai-asic  $87 per chip. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:01:03 PM

This "testing" implies that they are actually tested, and ones that don't pass the "test" are set aside for later fixing, or sent back to wherever they got them.

If tested, how does a board get to the end customer with 15 of 16 chips hashing, and 1 non-hasher? 

i didn't see the advertised power useage.  guess i need to double check, just for kicks.

Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:39:33 PM

AMT site says 80GH rig should use 160W.  it probably would if the internal fan was still connected on mine.  without fan, mine is right about 140-144W.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:34:04 PM

AMT site says 80GH rig should use 160W.  it probably would if the internal fan was still connected on mine.  without fan, mine is right about 140-144W.
This was corrected some time back after Puppet raised the issue and I posted a pic of a kill-a-watt showing ~140
here's the pic
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: