Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design  (Read 56473 times)
Morpheus21

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:05:12 PM

I received my order today! after 4week. true explain by Marto
 a little difficult to make it work but perfect

I have many questions but now I don't know where to start 

I use "windows" to work  a thread somewhere to have some answer? 

Possible to get Serial USB driver for 64BIT?

Thank you Martin;
wuzamarine

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

derp

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:11:15 PM

I have sent you 30 emails on this borked order.

EDEGSUOLY    2013-12-06    999,90€    Bank Wire    Awaiting bank wire payment    -    details Reorder
substitute ^^  (referenced on the order last week)
YCCVEXVFJ    2013-12-03    1 323,30€    Bank Wire    Awaiting bank wire payment    -    details Reorder
cancel ^^ (referenced on the order last week)
LLLUVNLYK         2013-12-03    817,80€    bitpay    Payment accepted    Invoice PDF    details
cancel^^  (referenced on the order last week)

Why the hell can't you handle your business?
AceCobra1

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:21:15 PM

I would NOT do business with Technobit.eu. This damn fool will rob you blind.
He disappeared with my $1k a month ago.
Just vanished.

I'm here just busy
order ref please

When can I expect my order EVAEOQNVV - please check
Melb

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:55:57 PM

I finally got my order!
I see a lot of default entry's in the tplink configuration of cgminer, is there any manual on how to safely overclock it?
Well…l am still waiting for mine, and no tracking number there in my order history… Cry

I fear that your HEX16B is being used by speedy employee to mining right now.

They used my HEX16A for almost 3 week  Angry

Just Kidding. loshia force me to do it  Cheesy
Oh…
This is my first time to order HEX16B, and I want to know how long it takes to ship from there to me...
Now you can order with January shipment

Marto can I make a request please?

Could you spend a little more time addressing the orders that you have taken from October & November that remain unfulfilled and a little less time promoting January orders? My order HHAHDTTXC was supposedly at the Speedy courier at one point (so was 'shipped') then this came back as 'canceled' - Then you said you were going to UPS Express the package to me as it had been returned - but despite several requests for an update as to where my order is or a UPS tracking number you refuse to reply to my PM's! If you cannot provide me with any update then I will make a formal request here to refund my 750 Euros back to PayPal for the above order.

Melb
gcube1305

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:08:32 PM

Same, no news for my october delivery order, really frustrating to see a lot of people talking about november or even december delivery...

I finally got my order!
I see a lot of default entry's in the tplink configuration of cgminer, is there any manual on how to safely overclock it?
Well…l am still waiting for mine, and no tracking number there in my order history… Cry

I fear that your HEX16B is being used by speedy employee to mining right now.

They used my HEX16A for almost 3 week  Angry

Just Kidding. loshia force me to do it  Cheesy
Oh…
This is my first time to order HEX16B, and I want to know how long it takes to ship from there to me...
Now you can order with January shipment

Marto can I make a request please?

Could you spend a little more time addressing the orders that you have taken from October & November that remain unfulfilled and a little less time promoting January orders? My order HHAHDTTXC was supposedly at the Speedy courier at one point (so was 'shipped') then this came back as 'canceled' - Then you said you were going to UPS Express the package to me as it had been returned - but despite several requests for an update as to where my order is or a UPS tracking number you refuse to reply to my PM's! If you cannot provide me with any update then I will make a formal request here to refund my 750 Euros back to PayPal for the above order.

Melb

SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 10:14:30 PM

Hy,

The HEX16B has arrived. On first run i become only 8 GHs and 11-12 aktive chips from 16.

But now i become only HW-Errors in HEXMiner under Win7.

Melb

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:52:35 PM

You have Avalon selected - Shouldn't that be Bitfury with the HEX16B?

Melb
Melb

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:58:09 PM

Also if you are using stratum pool (set bottom left) - you need to set top left pool setting to localhost to use the stratum proxy... Clicking the start button bottom left should launch the proxy (or keep the autostart ticked)...

Melb
wuzamarine

derp

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:57:52 AM

EDEGSUOLY    2013-12-06    999,90€    Bank Wire    Awaiting bank wire payment    -    details Reorder
YCCVEXVFJ    2013-12-03    1 323,30€    Bank Wire    Awaiting bank wire payment    -    details Reorder
LLLUVNLYK         2013-12-03    817,80€    bitpay    Payment accepted    Invoice PDF    details

30 emails, 3 post now. This order is never going to get fixed.
marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 01:01:54 AM

30 emails, 3 post now. This order is never going to get fixed.
When the payments have been done

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
braindead

Activity: 452

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:45:44 AM

Hey marto you´re a scammer send my money back

Fu.. u and your comp...

i have a company in Portugal and i´ve never told my customers to fu»» off

You are ingrateful for your customers and a completly moro%

I´ve eARNED MY btc in gpu sooo

ZCVYIHWDO    2013-12-04    1 227,20€    bitpay    Payment accepted    Invoice PDF    details Reorder
CTSPMDNHN    2013-11-22    1 147,20€    Bank Wire    Payment accepted    Invoice PDF    details Reorder
RFEEXSMUR    2013-11-15    306,30€

return my fucking money dude

yyeaaahhh u have it?? im loosing here 0.5 btc for u .. u know what?? keeeo it in your ASS»»»»ho»»
marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 05:46:54 AM

stop spamming everywhere.
Your first order is assembly service and we are waiting for your chips.
Both your second and third orders are December shipment and they will be shipped on time

Best Martin

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
wuzamarine

derp

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:16:21 AM

Here's your ripoff report.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/technobiteu/Select-StateProvince/technobiteu-technobiteu-ASIC-device-manufacturing-Total-cons-Just-take-your-money-and-1104203

you wanna keep playing games, or address the issue.

That one's got a week on it to salivate.

Smiley
berny81

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:35:21 AM

@marto74 why you reply only to people that accuse you to scam or people that use strong word for you?

i understand that you are very busy to maintein your agreements but i write to you in all possible way (mail, private message and then forum thread) and with patience i'm waiting your reply,but you are ignoring me.

i paid, but i have received some hardware BROKEN, i don't ask a refund for the moment, i only ask if there are something to do to make it functional.for a lot of day i can't use something that i have payd because you don't reply and you don't support your customers
wuzamarine

derp

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:36:44 AM

Do NOT gaff me off. I will hurt your money.

Like you hurt mine.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:41:44 AM

@marto74 why you reply only to people that accuse you to scam or people that use strong word for you?

i understand that you are very busy to maintein your agreements but i write to you in all possible way (mail, private message and then forum thread) and with patience i'm waiting your reply,but you are ignoring me.

i paid, but i have received some hardware BROKEN, i don't ask a refund for the moment, i only ask if there are something to do to make it functional.for a lot of day i can't use something that i have payd because you don't reply and you don't support your customers
Hey,
Will you share here with us what is broken?
It may turn out that we can help?
10X

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 09:50:59 AM

Hey,
10X

Yeah maybe some high quality picture, Or output from
Code:
bfgminer -D -d?
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:00:21 AM

Hey,
10X

Code:
bfgminer -D -d?
Nanos ?Smiley
If yoes i am counting on you Zich Wink

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 10:05:38 AM

Hey,
10X

Code:
bfgminer -D -d?
Nanos ?Smiley

Yup, nanofury  Smiley
berny81

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:33:39 AM

Hey,
10X

Code:
bfgminer -D -d?
Nanos ?Smiley

Yup, nanofury  Smiley

yes we are talking about nanofury, tank you for try to help me.

i received 3 nanofury, i try it on 2 pc, 1 with win 7 32bit and bfgminer 3.8 and 1 with ubuntu 10.04 64 bit and bfgminer 3.8.
on both pc when i attach the 3 nanofury on win device manager i see all as HID device and on linux with lsusb -t i see all 3 as microchip device, but when i start bfgminer only 2 nanofury work, the third not appear in the list and when i add device from bfgminer while mining it say no device found.
I start bfgminer with -S all and setting osc bit 50
i use a Dlink DUB-H7 powered hub, i try all device connected, i try only two and only the broken to exclude power source problem but same result, 2 working and 1 not working, led remain off
now i can't post output of bfgminer -D because i have only the linux pc and bfgminer say segmentation fault when start with nanofury connected, i post it as soon as possible.
this evening i also post high quality picture.i compare the broken with the other one and i don't see solder problem or components broken,but i don't have expert eye
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: