Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAYSTORE and APPSTORE!!  (Read 2520 times)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

It will actually be a nice initiative, but now that is really difficult to predict the market price it will be really had to consider that, but i know for sure that a day will come we all will wake up and find ourselves this kind of new world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:47:43 PM

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

Indeed now smartphone users are increasing, and users of digital coins. This should be WARNED underneath not all applications on smart phones are safe.

Check first of the apps on the website discussing, and check from the app as thoroughly as possible.

So as not to happen things we do not want
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

We are into gadgets, most of the people are addict on it.
We spent more of our vacant time facing our Cellphones and Ipads.

Playing games and downloading some apps on the store require payments, Is this the best time for those stores to open their payment method with cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin?

Wow, that is a great idea. If they start to accept bitcoin or any cryptocurrency then it can be easier to us to buy, and it can also be an advantage to them because lots of people today are using bitcoin.

wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

For us yes its time for them to accept cryptocurrency , tho i think there should be restrictions or options ofsome sort . For example , the app developer can set if they want to accept crypto or not . And since bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency price are not stable , i think they should study first and make a strategy or a workaround so that its a win-win situation for both the user who buys in-game items and the app developer too .

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has a long way to go to reach these kind of acceptancy for both Android and IOS appstore . Maybe some chinese app market will sooner , i dont know .

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

I hope it happen because many people nowadays there spent time in a gaming if they allowed bitcoin to use of mode of payment there more people will patronizing games on phone because it easy to pay using bitcoin buy some stuffs for your own needs of your character game. I hope they will consider it many people will happy for that. Instead using credit cards or money to buy stuff they will use bitcoin to make transactions fast.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
katarina007

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

High volatility in the short run makes people cautious about using bitcoin as future payments. I have postpaid but my service does not allow me to buy over the internet, I do not have PayPal or credit card.
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

i was hoping for this too. But i don't think it'll happen anytime soon unless the value of cryptos become more stable. But if this was to be achieved, it will be very good way for users to use their coins.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

if Bitcoin tends to be static and not too volatile may still be traded to voucher games in Playstore or Appstore, but we are back again to the nature of Bitcoin not set by anyone who can cause its prices rise and fall anytime and anywhere.

for Altcoins like STORIQA whose total suply billions tend to be stable and Storiqa itself has provided BETA version for buying and selling with real goods (clothes, accessories, automotive etc.)
tungnhapchanvui

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

If I can buy 20 games with 1 btc today, then it's also possible in a few days then I can buy more or less many games with that amount of btc. I think there are a lot of other altcoins making projects on using coin to buy ingame items and collaborate with them but I do not think it can collaborate with larger companies like Apple or Google. spelled out. Of course this could be a good addition from the point of view of the shop user but the big players mentioned above will never bear the risk of dealing with constant price fluctuations and other issues gone. attached.
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

It would be a good idea that bitcoin would be accepted in the playstore and in the appstore,because in my opinion,if PlayStore and appstore use cryptocurrency for app purchases,the cryptocurrency value will increase,but remember that playstore is owned by google and google prohibits ads in crypto currency that's why there is no bitcoin payment.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

Certainly, it is really easy and quicker to make transactions using Crypto, I think google and Apple  inc should give it a try. Most people are scared to use their debit cards online because of scammers. Allowing payment with bitcoin on these platforms will really attract more  people to purchase the apps rather than pirating them.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

First and foremost, it is not called "cellphones" anymore, we call it smartphones, everything is smart nowadays, there are smart TVs and almost every gadget actually.

Going back to the topic I think that Google are not yet vested onto cryptocurrency, it is a good idea for Google's play store and Apple's app store to put in BTC as another payment method, I honestly think it is a clever idea, but there are a lot of improvements that are needed to be made before they put BTC as a payment method for buying apps, books, movies, etc. If the demand on this subject goes higher then I'm quite sure that Google or Apple will be making plans for this.
F.I.L.F

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

It would be great if playstore and appstore receive cryptocurrency. It would be great if a store or store receives cryptocurruncy for a special payment to people like me who do not have a credit card because it's so much easier, I hope someday they will consider it in the future.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

good innovation if appstore or playstore can apply bitcoin for app payments, this is useful for easy transactions and this becomes a change of payment in the startup field.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

It will be great if anyone can do payments both on playstore and appstore with any cryptocurrency coins,most especially a bitcoins. It will be easy to have what you want to subscribe in a fast transaction can be made. Maybe,all these things might be happened,because we are now in a modern technologies,where internet continuously doing improvements for whatever people want to do better.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

If bitcoin can be more stable in volatility then it might open up for being used for casual payment method, but since the volatility of the instrument that makes bitcoin more like an asset than currency nowadays. For example of this, if i can buy 10 games with 0,5 btc today, then it also possible in a few days later i could buy much more or much less game with that sums of btc. The high volatility in short timefame  that make people cautious about using bitcoin as future payment. I think there are lots of other altcoins that make project about using coin to purchase ingame item and collaborate with them but i dont think its possible to collaborate with bigger scale corporation such as Apple or Google yet.

There is a new Card Company called Blockrize https://www.blockrize.com that kind of solve the price fluctuation problem. They incentivize their customers to Shop with their debit card.
 I don't know if the Company is global and whether their model is sustainable.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

I hope theh will also consider simply because of innovation they will also accept bitcoin as payment. In addition to that, I think as of now there are some games and app that already accept bitcoin and it will be great in bitcoin community simply because they can their bitcoin to buy apps and games on playstore and appstore.
zimpleskill

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

seriously I think it would be better  if the payment method in appstore and playstore uses crypto too alongside other payment methods , it will be so easy for  many people who want to buy apps (may be games or other useful apps) but do not have creditcard access but have some crypto currency in their wallets....
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

It is good idea for that platforms. They will feel good benefits from involving bitcoin as a payment for the apps. Many companies in the world that sell bitcoin as a payment method. So it is good start to involve it into buying apps and programs.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

I have not heard of apps yet bitcoin and can pay for mobile games but in pc or laptop games I know a lot of bitcoin can be used using a payment and it is also good to expand the bitcoin they know.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: