Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

As I have read the concepts of this project, it seems very simple but very informative project. It's so meaningful and had a great idea. This will really be a success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

This project is really useful not only for the crypto community, but also for those who do not yet use crypto currency
It's true, because all the same for beginners in the field of crypto currency, there must be an example of how to use crypto. For example, if I were a beginner and I would have met such an example, I would be glad that he met me! Since you need a small amount of knowledge to start.
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
The team for fixy really is much potential and hard working so for sure we can expect a better future of fixy and also it is going to turn much profitable for the community too as the use of cryptos will hike up to some extend.
hopefully this project will be as successful as the previous projects because this project is highly expected for its success.
Yes, have a lot of people at here expect Fixy Network will gain at least successful, but i think this is will be long time more.

This needs more improvements and more strategies so that they can gain more popularity and this will lead to possible increase of profit that will help them to achieve success in the near future.
Yes, the team behind the Fixy needs to make some new strategies to make the project more popular. It will definitely help them to gain investors. After becoming popular the platform will get a good amount of investors and that investors will help the team for projects development.
Actually the project is new untill now and each new project needs a lot of time to settle up and some eventually end up in huge profits or loss. I think that this project can end up in some really intresting profits.

i checked token price and investment distribution. is in softcap and also in hardcap not much money, they can do easily x30 in short term
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

The project is just wonderful. But what experience do developers have in this area? Or is this their first project?
The developers for the fixy project have some previous experience i think because they are really taking this project to some good heights ahead and it would indeed be much profitable for all of us here.
Even i heard that the team has some previous experience and it can really make this project reach some great heights because a experienced team is always a neccesity for a bright future ahead.
If there is any official Telegram channel to connect and communicate with the teams that would really help better in communicating quickly and getting resolutions.
AdventureCoin

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

The project is just wonderful. But what experience do developers have in this area? Or is this their first project?
The developers for the fixy project have some previous experience i think because they are really taking this project to some good heights ahead and it would indeed be much profitable for all of us here.
Even i heard that the team has some previous experience and it can really make this project reach some great heights because a experienced team is always a neccesity for a bright future ahead.
If there is any official Telegram channel to connect and communicate with the teams that would really help better in communicating quickly and getting resolutions.

indeed,

but actually they rocking https://t.me/fixynetwork
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:58:30 PM

Creating this kind of project needs some sort of skills and they should have a professional members because this is a serious kind of platform. Involving in crypto business can really have a better benefits that is why more and more newly created ICOs that are existing as the days are passing by. So, this platform can have so much profit in the future if this can be successfully be supported by investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

I follow some bounty programs for this pixy project I am very happy to join this project, because this project is led by a very experienced person.
The team for fixy really is much potential and hard working so for sure we can expect a better future of fixy and also it is going to turn much profitable for the community too as the use of cryptos will hike up to some extend.
hopefully this project will be as successful as the previous projects because this project is highly expected for its success.

Yes, a lot of investors are really expecting this project to become successful so that they will get  a good income from being an early investors here. Looking forward for more updates soon.
The real investors not those who want to run in any project right at the beginning which was accidentally seen the real investors are those people who have lit up the project and with all the heart and sertsdy really trust in it. Not to confuse with hamsters.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

This project team member said many hard work, the project who for success. Hope project the future of the many popular and profitable project will be. Because this project is led by a very experienced person. Good luck
Not one we can see many experienced team handling the project who possess highly valued skills by excelling the competitors visibility and technologies and bringing outstanding features.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

They do have a telegram channel in which the devil sir really active and respond to queries very quickly. Nowadays mostly every project has said because it is really necessary for communicating.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

I hope that the team will be able to choose the right strategy for the promotion of their project and we will be able to see the result of their work
I'm sure if the development team adheres to its road map, then they will definitely achieve their goal. The main thing is always to overcome any difficulties on the way of the project development on time.

If everything will work according to their plan then definitely all that was written in the roadmap will be achieved. Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life is something like a future kind of cashless society which I think still needs more adjustment and experiment.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:56:14 PM

indeed,

but actually they rocking https://t.me/fixynetwork
they are actually doing well with at least considerable amount of members

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

I noticed that the gift card will be available by 2020 which is a long time, you need to work fast in order to compete with other project, according the roadmap, every year, you do only one thing.
2018 : Fixy Network Game V1
2019 : Fixy Network Marketplace for private seller and Storefinder for Commerce V1
2020 : Gift Cards
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

I hope that the team will be able to choose the right strategy for the promotion of their project and we will be able to see the result of their work
I'm sure if the development team adheres to its road map, then they will definitely achieve their goal. The main thing is always to overcome any difficulties on the way of the project development on time.

If everything will work according to their plan then definitely all that was written in the roadmap will be achieved. Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life is something like a future kind of cashless society which I think still needs more adjustment and experiment.
It really does need a great adjustment to help users adapt quickly the transition to cashless society. Moreover, the project, with the enough support, can really achieve their goals for a better and successful future of this one.
AdventureCoin

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

I noticed that the gift card will be available by 2020 which is a long time, you need to work fast in order to compete with other project, according the roadmap, every year, you do only one thing.
2019 : Fixy Network Marketplace for private seller and Storefinder for Commerce V1

I asked also the same question on telegram.
They mean with V1 version 1, and working parallel on games and also new development from current app.
Don’t just deliver and stay to next.
Asked also about gift cards, maybe they can deliver it earlier in some countries was the answer.
They can’t sell it actually in few countries about regulation.
But least, they give on telegram alltime quick and clear answer.
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

Fixy Network makes it possible for people to use cryptocurrency in their day to day life. The Network will include a decentralized marketplace and a decentralized OTC exchange. We provide Fixy Gift Card, which is going to be available in every corner store and be sold in FIAT easy access.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

yeah, I also think, why do they need to much time to launch a gift card? I mean they mention that they have already partners and they also have a beta card. This will scare the potential investors in my opinion.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

This project team member said many hard work, the project who for success. Hope project the future of the many popular and profitable project will be. Because this project is led by a very experienced person. Good luck

Well as of now let us see what the team can do for the customers and investors in daily basis. Are they planning to extend or make another branch internatiionally if the ICO is successful?

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

Well as of now let us see what the team can do for the customers and investors in daily basis. Are they planning to extend or make another branch internatiionally if the ICO is successful?
Yes, i really want know more details about their plan. Actually, i myself have interest at some project look like Fixy Network, but for make sure to invest, i hope they will provide us some livestream or something like that.

Ranglal99

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:11:40 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: