Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:10:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

I noticed that the gift card will be available by 2020 which is a long time, you need to work fast in order to compete with other project, according the roadmap, every year, you do only one thing.
2018 : Fixy Network Game V1
2019 : Fixy Network Marketplace for private seller and Storefinder for Commerce V1
2020 : Gift Cards

I asked also the same question on telegram.
They mean with V1 version 1, and working parallel on games and also new development from current app.
Don’t just deliver and stay to next.
Asked also about gift cards, maybe they can deliver it earlier in some countries was the answer.
They can’t sell it actually in few countries about regulation.
But least, they give on telegram alltime quick and clear answer.

if they can deliver it earlier would nice thing, because the only thing that I interested in gift card that redeem on their exchange and for now I don't any exchange that offer this service.

well, may be this roadmap is also a strategy; they just want to see first how people react and how investors contribute. I am sure they will gonna fixed their roadmap once the investors make pressure bcs of the launch.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Softcap is 2400ETH, Hardcap is 11400 ETH
btw 400 eth has already been accumulated in private sell.

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Thank you for your question.

Hasan, CEO from Fixy Network here.
We sharing fixyapp.io account on bitcointalk with support team to answer some questions very quick.

Indeed, i can send you some SAFTE agreement from investors, i must take a feedback from this companies first.
2 of this companies are in venture capital for digital assets.
I put also 150 ETH from my own capital in FIXY NETWORK.
You can send me anytime your request to ht@fixyapp.io and i can answer your request also here.

We use 400ETH investment fully for ICO process.
Advertising, Marketing, Team and Support cost during ICO.
Development is fully financed by me since the beginning.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

It would be good if you could provide this information directly in this branch at a forum for all users, both for old, and for new which for the first time learn about the project.
The issue here is not to compete the capability as well as the usage of bitcoin since it's the dominant crypto currency of all time. On my own understanding this project inspire the capability of bitcoin as their motivation to have a great success in the future.

santhosh121081

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

The whole idea of the project is very good and promising. I want to know what coins will the wallet support and how it operates?
suraniawan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

by using one network only Fixy network, then all the needs of the world crypto players can be fulfilled. Starting from exchange to other important information can be accessed from this network. I think it's a very interesting and useful concept for all of us. Hopefully there will be much support from investors for this project.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:00:33 AM

I believe that version of money we need to transact every that business is here! Fixy gets to fix that link!

That's right but the successes of the ICO stage depends also on the promotions of the team and how can they attract more investors to join the project. Will be good if they will launched a bounty campaigns.
Developers plan to conduct it - this is a good tactic in all senses to attract a large number of investors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:04:56 AM

The idea of the project is not unique. I would like to know what distinguishes this project from similar ones, because it interests investors
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:39:47 AM

tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

We sharing fixyapp.io account on bitcointalk with support team to answer some questions very quick.

Indeed, i can send you some SAFTE agreement from investors, i must take a feedback from this companies first.
You can send me anytime your request to ht@fixyapp.io and i can answer your request also here.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

It would be good if you could provide this information directly in this branch at a forum for all users, both for old, and for new which for the first time learn about the project.
The issue here is not to compete the capability as well as the usage of bitcoin since it's the dominant crypto currency of all time. On my own understanding this project inspire the capability of bitcoin as their motivation to have a great success in the future.

The project seems really have a great plan for the usage of cryprocurrency in the future. But securing that the project is legit, asking some question is a nice idea to see if the ICO is legit. It is not doubting but just want to be secured.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:42:53 AM

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

The project seems really have a great plan for the usage of cryprocurrency in the future. But securing that the project is legit, asking some question is a nice idea to see if the ICO is legit. It is not doubting but just want to be secured.
The team have a nice move their which they have 2 partners that will be supporting the project. I hope what theybwill gain from it, and this project will have a bright future.
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

The idea of the project is not unique. I would like to know what distinguishes this project from similar ones, because it interests investors

Sure, but all this similar projects with some AI or currencies are mostly different.
I like the idea with integration of fiat money, while dis can be the key for success.
While, just a marketplace app are enough on market.
This one is specific for crypto and ico's with listing and advertising, is a growing market right now.
My personal opinion is, nummers of token distribution to hardcap is near to reality cost.
I took it to my ico pot.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:08:19 AM

Hello UpsilonTrooper.

Regards,
Hasan Turgut
CEO, Fixyapp.io

My own understanding is that you didn't read the topic at all and are giving a random response to a random quote.  Roll Eyes

Clearly the question was something else lmfao
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

I believe that version of money we need to transact every that business is here! Fixy gets to fix that link!

That's right but the successes of the ICO stage depends also on the promotions of the team and how can they attract more investors to join the project. Will be good if they will launched a bounty campaigns.
Developers plan to conduct it - this is a good tactic in all senses to attract a large number of investors
Probably, there would be a bounty campaigns for Fixy project as they already had conducted an Airdrop event in which the tokens will be given on June 2018. Hopefully, in the coming days, signature campaigns will be followed because there are so many people here in the forum wanted to have this kind of token.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

What do you mean not unique? This is a unique project dude, you cannot just difference them with a smilar one because it really different!
bublikonchik145

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

#Joined
Telegram Username =@bublikon145
Telegram Message =This is a very great project! Thank you!
AdventureCoin

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:34:29 AM

PRE-ICO is over?

Hello.

It starts 1. MAY 2018!
Without KYC or Whitelist.
First come first take!
Check or audit and also certificate from one of germany's lead blockchain company on website please also please.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

It is nice to know that the team is actively responding in this ann threads about the details of token sales. I really hope that many people will join this project.

Is exact time anywhere now?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

Softcap - 2400ETH it seems to me absolutely real, Hardcap - 11400 ETH it seems to me rather overstated, I think the team will have to try very hard to collect such a sum.
AdventureCoin

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

Softcap - 2400ETH it seems to me absolutely real, Hardcap - 11400 ETH it seems to me rather overstated, I think the team will have to try very hard to collect such a sum.

agree.

400eth is allready done, just 2000eth for softcap must be easy way and unsold tokens will be burned.
nice gains by exchange later.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

Well, this project is also unique for me. The Fixy Network project has been a nice and good project for me that creates uniqueness here in community of crypto currency community. Great thing for this project also, because the team working behind the Fixy Network is actively responding to the people's queries and questions for more understanding regarding this project. Hopefully more people will engage to this great project ahead.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

Keep those updates coming dear admin, this is what the community wants to know.For sure this will gather more investors because of the good news.
fixyapp.io

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

Keep those updates coming dear admin, this is what the community wants to know.For sure this will gather more investors because of the good news.

Hello.

We working on new announcement.
One more step will be done to night.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

Now it is unclear what is created in crypto. Daily there are several projects, reach tens so to break through on some tops become very difficult task, sometimes impossible.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: