Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:29:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

I believe that version of money we need to transact every that business is here! Fixy gets to fix that link!

That's right but the successes of the ICO stage depends also on the promotions of the team and how can they attract more investors to join the project. Will be good if they will launched a bounty campaigns.

Also the activeness and seriousness of the team will surely contribute possitively with the successof this project. Also great marketing and advertising skills really make them achieve success very soon.
I agree with what you said. The team has to be active and alert at all times for fulfilment of the users. The project has big plans and i hope they will be able to bring the output as we imagine it to be.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

I believe that version of money we need to transact every that business is here! Fixy gets to fix that link!

That's right but the successes of the ICO stage depends also on the promotions of the team and how can they attract more investors to join the project. Will be good if they will launched a bounty campaigns.

Also the activeness and seriousness of the team will surely contribute possitively with the successof this project. Also great marketing and advertising skills really make them achieve success very soon.
I agree with what you said. The team has to be active and alert at all times for fulfilment of the users. The project has big plans and i hope they will be able to bring the output as we imagine it to be.
The should remain active and solve users' query which will create an impact on them and inturn help attract more investors
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

Yes, agree with you, the developers taking the project very seriously and they are consistently working hard on it. And also they are also doing great promotions on various platforms. The token sale starts from tomorrow ( 1st may ) I hope everyone will use this opportunity wisely.

That is right, they really take the project seriously and giving more extra effort to make the platform to be successful. Hopefully, more investors will come to join in their ICO sale so that they can continue to work on to their next step.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:24:10 PM

Yes, agree with you, the developers taking the project very seriously and they are consistently working hard on it. And also they are also doing great promotions on various platforms. The token sale starts from tomorrow ( 1st may ) I hope everyone will use this opportunity wisely.

That is right, they really take the project seriously and giving more extra effort to make the platform to be successful. Hopefully, more investors will come to join in their ICO sale so that they can continue to work on to their next step.

I was in late summer in many ico's and passed mostly ico's in early 2018.
Market is fully with trash. this one looks like hidden gem to me.
hope, they will be not sold out and will burn some tokens as promised.
i'm not interested on solution self, nice idea and can work, but 2018 is a bull run and i need more gains from ico' like this.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

Guys, anybody curious about their ICO is not verified on TrackICO. Is it ok cuz i see lots of ICO verified there

TrackICO's ICO verification is not something much of a matter. Trackico marks the ICOs verified if the ICO places TrackICO logo and rating widget on the ICO website.
So its not a sign of trust or similar. Simply a PR issue. Nonetheless its not a bad idea.
in any case, placing the project in any Ico rating is a good idea. On the one hand, this is a kind of advertising for the project, on the other hand we see that the developers are really engaged in the promotion of their project.
It's true, because thanks to this, we can now observe how the developers and the rest of the company are actively promoting the project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:29:11 PM

i'm not interested on solution self, nice idea and can work, but 2018 is a bull run and i need more gains from ico' like this.

As we analyzed and experienced the reviews we could understand more potential with good scope to success and the team behind is doing more hard work to bring all the upgrades constantly.
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:34:35 PM

As we analyzed and experienced the reviews we could understand more potential with good scope to success and the team behind is doing more hard work to bring all the upgrades constantly.

yes. absolute.
with advisor like yannik from metalpay and vadim ivanenko must be easy for listing on favorite exchanges like binance.
before i invest in any ico, i check first advisory board.
not just saying blockchain on linkedin profil.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

Not all the time the dev are here to answer our concerns because their are other ways that we can reached them. We can visit the site and also there is a telegram which is available I think. This is still new and to think there are many things that the team will be doing about the development of their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

I guess tomorrow the token sale is starting and it can really be much intresting as i would like to know how much peoples are really intrested into this project and can this project really reach the softcap as well as the hardcap soon.
Yes the token sale is been starting from tomorrow i.e 1 May and i guess that it would end up by the end of this month. This project can actually be great ahead so i think that several investors would surely invest into the project.
thats good to know maybe there will be some bonus for users eventually atleast early birds can get some good start maybe i will get ready for this

zevl194

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Softcap is 2400ETH, Hardcap is 11400 ETH
btw 400 eth has already been accumulated in private sell.

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels
Yes, in my opinion, havd transparency is better for this case. If have address tracking will make people have belief about Fixy network more. I have no doubt about this amount, but i am really curious about this.
Practically in all projects the key address of fund raising is always hidden and nobody knows exact numbers, so also this project not the exception was led. And in general, often the unique new generated address is appropriated to each investor.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

I guess tomorrow the token sale is starting and it can really be much intresting as i would like to know how much peoples are really intrested into this project and can this project really reach the softcap as well as the hardcap soon.
Yes the token sale is been starting from tomorrow i.e 1 May and i guess that it would end up by the end of this month. This project can actually be great ahead so i think that several investors would surely invest into the project.
thats good to know maybe there will be some bonus for users eventually atleast early birds can get some good start maybe i will get ready for this

LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

tell me, what are your hard cap and soft cap? Is there already a list of partners' shops about which you write on the site?

Softcap is 2400ETH, Hardcap is 11400 ETH
btw 400 eth has already been accumulated in private sell.

Fixy has announced they have signed  NDA with 2 partners. Names are discreet as of now. This is the new link
https://medium.com/@fixynetwork/exciting-announcement-incoming-fixy-network-mvp-showcase-some-partnership-teasers-db56f7ee1939

Can they atleast show some proof that they have indeed received the 400 ETH they claim to have received privately through investors or angels
Yes, in my opinion, havd transparency is better for this case. If have address tracking will make people have belief about Fixy network more. I have no doubt about this amount, but i am really curious about this.
Practically in all projects the key address of fund raising is always hidden and nobody knows exact numbers, so also this project not the exception was led. And in general, often the unique new generated address is appropriated to each investor.

If there is no open address but only a counter, then many may not arrange it. All the same, the more transparent and understandable the greater the collection of natpraktike. I hope they will take into account and will be able to collect the maximum amount in ico.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

if they can deliver it earlier would nice thing, because the only thing that I interested in gift card that redeem on their exchange and for now I don't any exchange that offer this service.

well, may be this roadmap is also a strategy; they just want to see first how people react and how investors contribute. I am sure they will gonna fixed their roadmap once the investors make pressure bcs of the launch.

Roadmap can be update to be better, but for investors, he contributes only if he's ok with dates on that current rodamap, because you can't ask them later to deliver the product early. For me I am not interested in their token, but I would like use their service as customers in future to buy crypto through gifts card and that's I care about their roadmap and if I was investor I will care more because if you are going to wait that long time just to see the platform, how much you will wait to see mass sellers and buyers on their store, platform is only one step.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

If you are one of the contributors then congrats, but I am wondering why don't you like it to be sold out? Do you want to compete against bounty hunters instead? I think the funding will help them reach out more countries to use their payment platform.
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

and when will the partners be disclosed? or dates, too, can not be called, I just do not really understand

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

and when will the partners be disclosed? or dates, too, can not be called, I just do not really understand
All the partner and the partnership deeds made with Fify network for now might seems their partners wish their details need to be maintained on a huge confidential without giving up exposing to the public.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:34:07 PM

That is even their initial responsibility as they promised to drive through all the upgrades and advanced technology enhancement to implement the new features which will trend the platform with great implementations.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

Keep those updates coming dear admin, this is what the community wants to know.For sure this will gather more investors because of the good news.

Hello.

We working on new announcement.
One more step will be done to night.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Hi Fixy Network Team,

if you are interested in your own ICO Review in local youtube channels with huge subscribers please do not hesitate to contact me. I am working currently with some local youtube influencers and think that this could be helpful for your ICO.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

The implementation of the project will be interesting not only to the current members of the crypto community, but also to those who are not already familiar with it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:28:43 AM

This project, which is the Fixy Network is a project worth to stay into and watch its progress and wait for its upcoming interesting updates to stayed tuned into. The Fixy Network has a great goal for the crypto community as it wants to use the crypto currencies in our everyday life. This is not as easy as it says. The team really needs a great time and effort to make reach its own success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: