Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:37:56 AM

This project, which is the Fixy Network is a project worth to stay into and watch its progress and wait for its upcoming interesting updates to stayed tuned into. The Fixy Network has a great goal for the crypto community as it wants to use the crypto currencies in our everyday life. This is not as easy as it says. The team really needs a great time and effort to make reach its own success.
I agree with you, many do not even know what a crypto currency is and what you need to do with it. This takes time
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

I hope all the admins really happy because they see those people are very happy to invest in the project, congratulation dev!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:55:27 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 01:19:46 PM by vickycoin05

I hope all the admins really happy because they see those people are very happy to invest in the project, congratulation dev!
Actually they are very happy seeing many people that interested in the project. The team are working very hard on project progress and updates so that the investors wont be discouraged and continue to support Fixy. I also notice the effort and the activeness of each team members the ability to answer all the inquiry and questions even its negative or positive one. I am hoping the team will continue to be active as they are now until we reach the top.
Theraiblock

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:02:11 AM

This project has a good potential,keep it up dev and we will meet in the top of the top,good luck
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

The implementation of the project will be interesting not only to the current members of the crypto community, but also to those who are not already familiar with it
Yes, this project will be a gateway to have an easy and comfortable experienced in cryptocurrencies in a day to day life. It's a big help for those who wants to engaged and wants to have experience with this coins. And now that their pre-sales is happening now, I hope there will be more new investors will join and participate on this so they can have a chanced to get Fixy Gift Card because this card will be useful someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

The implementation of the project will be interesting not only to the current members of the crypto community, but also to those who are not already familiar with it

You are right, the target of this project is mostly newbies and people that are not aware about cryptocurrencies. I am hoping that many people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

You are right, the target of this project is mostly newbies and people that are not aware about cryptocurrencies. I am hoping that many people will support this project.

Next update is done.

iOS released. Good work team!
Looking forward with you!
Fixy is a game changer under radar.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

This project, which is the Fixy Network is a project worth to stay into and watch its progress and wait for its upcoming interesting updates to stayed tuned into. The Fixy Network has a great goal for the crypto community as it wants to use the crypto currencies in our everyday life. This is not as easy as it says. The team really needs a great time and effort to make reach its own success.
This purpose after introduction of cryptocurrencies in daily payments as it is possible big branches of trade try to activate for a long time. However very famous there is still no project, will look what will make Fixy. Anyway, the attempt will be.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

I believe that version of money we need to transact every that business is here! Fixy gets to fix that link!

That's right but the successes of the ICO stage depends also on the promotions of the team and how can they attract more investors to join the project. Will be good if they will launched a bounty campaigns.
Now it is unclear what is created in crypto. Daily there are several projects, reach tens so to break through on some tops become very difficult task, sometimes impossible.
It's good that there are many projects. The strongest survive and this is very good for ordinary users, I hope the project will be the best.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

Next update is done.

Great news! Did they also release a version for Android? Or they only release a version of iOS? I want to try the project but I have only Android smartphone.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

This would be popular if they have more promotion options. They could gather great numbers of investoes if they gonna advertise their project in youtube as many people are using the website.
AdventureCoin

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

This would be popular if they have more promotion options. They could gather great numbers of investoes if they gonna advertise their project in youtube as many people are using the website.

Sure. DataDash or Ian Balina would hype this project.
But, this youtube guys are pretty arrogant.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

Next update is done.

Great news! Did they also release a version for Android? Or they only release a version of iOS? I want to try the project but I have only Android smartphone.
They might soon launch it for Android, windows and all other possible system and also i think that several peoples will willingly participate into their platform which can proove a better future for the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

I agree with you, many do not even know what a crypto currency is and what you need to do with it. This takes time

Well, cryptos already existed for many years yet not all people are attracted to try this. What this project needs to do is find ways how busy persons and those that don't believe it will finally encourage to try and check all about cryptos.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

Well, cryptos already existed for many years yet not all people are attracted to try this. What this project needs to do is find ways how busy persons and those that don't believe it will finally encourage to try and check all about cryptos.
That might only happen by showing them the power of cryptos and also prooving them that cryptos can really earn good profits. I think that this is enough to attract several new and busy peoples towards the cryptos world.
AdventureCoin

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

Next update is done.

they release both.
mvp videos are on website.
looks good, basic stuff but ready for otc functionality and advertising for ico's.
first step might be done and easy for this team.
i asked about the partners for gift cards on telegram, they will share names shortly with gift card demo
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

That might only happen by showing them the power of cryptos and also prooving them that cryptos can really earn good profits. I think that this is enough to attract several new and busy peoples towards the cryptos world.

I am more looking forward how this project gonna attract those unbelievers and also want to see the launch of this project in the near future. They really need to improve their marketing and advertising.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

I am more looking forward how this project gonna attract those unbelievers and also want to see the launch of this project in the near future. They really need to improve their marketing and advertising.
Truthfully speaking this is not just a good project but an amazing project. We cant force everyone to believe on this project but when the right time comes they will voluntary join this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

The concept really looks pretty good because this platform will help cryptocurrrencies to be more useful in the near future. They have a good team and I also found out that they are hiring some ambassadors and hopefully it will be occupied soon so that their project will be more popular in some countries.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

Keep those updates coming dear admin, this is what the community wants to know.For sure this will gather more investors because of the good news.

Hello.

We working on new announcement.
One more step will be done to night.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
With the right development of this project, I'm pretty sure it can get more investors that will support the project more! Good news = more successful Fixy Network!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: