Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:46:14 AM

I hope with such a collected amount of money the developer will make the platform faster than stated in the road map. I want to test a new product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

Ihave studied the road map and I am very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time compared with other projects. Best team work.

Yes! If the team follows the road map, they will start selling tokens and launching the platform earlier. It will be great. Since this shows the excellent work of the development team!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

Who will tell what games will be on the developer platform? Will he have only his own games or will there be other producers?

Their will developer they own games first, then in 2018 Q3, they will open the platform to 3rd party developers to launch games as long as those games work on blockchain. All the information and details are on their website.

Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

Who will tell what games will be on the developer platform? Will he have only his own games or will there be other producers?

Their will developer they own games first, then in 2018 Q3, they will open the platform to 3rd party developers to launch games as long as those games work on blockchain. All the information and details are on their website.

Ah i didnt know that,that bitguild is developing their own games first.How many they have in development at the moment?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

I hope with such a collected amount of money the developer will make the platform faster than stated in the road map. I want to test a new product.

It wouldnt be good idea,to speed up up the process of development.If you try to sqeeze lets say 6 months of work into 2 months,reults could be horrendous,and could ruin the project.So better wait a bit more and get solid product out to test it out.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

I think no  one can answer this yet. We don't have any news about what  will the gae be like. I just think that they will have  many games that is convenient to all.
Hopefully bitguild will be like steam or garena where you can access your favorite game in thier platform and connect to hundreds of available servers.
Oh, you know Garena, yes, they provide us a lot of game have huge community to play such as League of Legends. Hope BitGuild can pass them at the future.
Honestly, i don't think so. Because BitGuild is so new at this industry, but who know, BitGuild have support from crypto world can be grow big.
Thats what makes it unique. Now we will see at the launch if this uniqueness is good or bad. Will people stick to playing games on the well known platforms or will they actually indulge in the crypto world via gaming.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

I think no  one can answer this yet. We don't have any news about what  will the gae be like. I just think that they will have  many games that is convenient to all.
Hopefully bitguild will be like steam or garena where you can access your favorite game in thier platform and connect to hundreds of available servers.
Oh, you know Garena, yes, they provide us a lot of game have huge community to play such as League of Legends. Hope BitGuild can pass them at the future.
Honestly, i don't think so. Because BitGuild is so new at this industry, but who know, BitGuild have support from crypto world can be grow big.
Thats what makes it unique. Now we will see at the launch if this uniqueness is good or bad. Will people stick to playing games on the well known platforms or will they actually indulge in the crypto world via gaming.

They could always surprise you with some huge collaboration. Crypto is the future so being on the forefront is a good thing.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

They could always surprise you with some huge collaboration. Crypto is the future so being on the forefront is a good thing.
This project seems like will have a brighter future. The BitGuild team looks like they keep striving in the crypto currency community even though that life in this community is not that easy. That's the great thing to do. Keep it up team BitGuild. The gaming industry as well all of us here is looking forward for your success.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

You are right, they really need to have many investors and an active community to make this project successful. Bitguild will still need to improve and develop more features to become more popular in the near future.
Bitguild needs more time and experience if they gonna compete to the other big gaming industries. They need also more supporters which will boost their motivation to reach the top.

I see their bounty campaign is very active,same as this thread,so i would say they are doing marketing the right way so far.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

what kind of wallet will be used?
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

They already have some good partnerships but if they score some big collab they will be ahead of the competition for sure.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

A huge number of the people playing games lives in the Internet. One of the purposes of developers, it to attract this target audience in the combined project, such as bitg. Thanks to it ordinary gamers will be able to enter in cryptocurrencies at and to increase her popularity

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

I really do not really understand why such a large sum is wanted by the team. I think it will be difficult to use it even with a strong desire.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

They already have some good partnerships but if they score some big collab they will be ahead of the competition for sure.
If they can have a good partnership/s that will help the project gain more people using it, it will be a good move by the team. With gaming industry being popular today, most people there will try something new like this. Let's see if BitGuild can do it Wink
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

If they can have a good partnership/s that will help the project gain more people using it, it will be a good move by the team. With gaming industry being popular today, most people there will try something new like this. Let's see if BitGuild can do it Wink
People like to play. Also in addition many players like to make donation to the platform in which they play to dominate over other players, being with the bought abrupt weapon which has superiority over players who play free of charge. It as one of examples.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

This project seems like will have a brighter future. The BitGuild team looks like they keep striving in the crypto currency community even though that life in this community is not that easy. That's the great thing to do. Keep it up team BitGuild. The gaming industry as well all of us here is looking forward for your success.

What brighter future can we get from using this platform? Also this project is about games and I think most of the investors will be gamers. For me, the thing I want to see in this project is how they will make it successful and gain more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

What brighter future can we get from using this platform? Also this project is about games and I think most of the investors will be gamers. For me, the thing I want to see in this project is how they will make it successful and gain more investors.

I also follow the Bitguild project and I suspect that most investors will really be gamers. I'm sure the team will successfully launch this project thanks to all the followers who are also interested in the development of the project.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

well, there are actually just a few countries who banned ICOs, I think one of them is USA ?  China is still regulating the ICOs and I think in the near future all countries are going to regulate it soon, because they also know that people in their countries are going to find other ways to join these ICOs, if they just banned them and do not regulate.

I see here in bitcointalk the last few weeks some people offering ICO signups for the citizens of these countries who get banned from the ICOs.
As fast as I know no country has banned ICO at all. Some of them are about to develop restrictions but that's it. USA has certainly not banned ICOs, that is for sure. The SEC and CFTC just want tighter oversight in the future.
Officially ICO and the use of cryptocurrencies is banned in Algeria, Bolivia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Kirghizia, Lebanon, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Pakistan and Ecuador.

Ok then please sum up the population of all those countries and compare it to the rest of the world. It can be neglected, it is irrelevant from a quantitative view point.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

The most important thing here in my opinion is cross-platform economy.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

what kind of wallet will be used?

Will it be ETH wallet or custom made?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: