Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6188 times)
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

yeah but this is just a roamap and not the finished product. A roadmpa is plan waht you are going to do if there are not coming up any issues or smth like that

redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

If this project is for github, can we say that it will be an open source project?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

If this project is for github, can we say that it will be an open source project?
Of course. This is even written in whitepaper.
redlay

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Hmm...   Huh
And what is it for? Well, that is an open source project. And the project is of such high complexity. Why did they choose this option?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

Hmm...   Huh
And what is it for? Well, that is an open source project. And the project is of such high complexity. Why did they choose this option?
Because the team wants to attract as many users as possible to audit its platform, as well as implement various improvements and changes.
redlay

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

Hmm...   Huh
Because the team wants to attract as many users as possible to audit its platform, as well as implement various improvements and changes.
But is this not going to affect the overall stability of the system? I mean changes. which will be made by users who do not have sufficient knowledge in this area. Will not this damage the overall stability of the system?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

Hmm...   Huh
But is this not going to affect the overall stability of the system? I mean changes. which will be made by users who do not have sufficient knowledge in this area. Will not this damage the overall stability of the system?
Actually it does not work that way. You understand, after every change you make it is separated into a separate branch for development. These are the features of the work of such repositories as github. So on the stability of the system this will not have any effect.
redlay

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:39:10 AM

Hmm...   Huh
Actually it does not work that way. You understand, after every change you make it is separated into a separate branch for development. These are the features of the work of such repositories as github. So on the stability of the system this will not have any effect.
In this case, I fully support such a decision. Some users really can greatly improve this product I believe.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

Hmm...   Huh
In this case, I fully support such a decision. Some users really can greatly improve this product I believe.
I hope that this will also be encouraged by the system in the form of additional tokens, as far as I know, so it will be.
redlay

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

Hmm...   Huh
I hope that this will also be encouraged by the system in the form of additional tokens, as far as I know, so it will be.
By the way, I did not think about it at once. Yes, such work should be encouraged, otherwise what's the point of doing this. For the sake of enthusiasm? Somehow it looks dubious. So the promotion in the form of tokens looks very nice!
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

Hmm...   Huh
By the way, I did not think about it at once. Yes, such work should be encouraged, otherwise what's the point of doing this. For the sake of enthusiasm? Somehow it looks dubious. So the promotion in the form of tokens looks very nice!
Yes, I totally agree, it remains only to find out exactly what amounts of promotion can be discussed  Cheesy
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
Now this area is engaged in absolutely everything, including large companies such as Google and Apple. Do you think this project can bring something new to this area? I think not.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

Now this area is engaged in absolutely everything, including large companies such as Google and Apple. Do you think this project can bring something new to this area? I think not.
Why do you think so? Yes, large companies are engaged in this area, but nevertheless no one has implemented this technology in the field of blockchain. This is the first project I see with the implementation of this. In fact, to provide encouragement to users for network training is a great idea that really will work.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

Why do you think so? Yes, large companies are engaged in this area, but nevertheless no one has implemented this technology in the field of blockchain. This is the first project I see with the implementation of this. In fact, to provide encouragement to users for network training is a great idea that really will work.
Do you really think that this will work?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

Yes of course. This is to make this network mass and effective. It is due to the reward. If large companies have to spend a lot of money on data centers and create it all on their own, then modern decentralized technologies allow it to be realized in this way at a lower cost.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

Yes of course. This is to make this network mass and effective. It is due to the reward. If large companies have to spend a lot of money on data centers and create it all on their own, then modern decentralized technologies allow it to be realized in this way at a lower cost.
Well, in principle, it makes sense, if the system is really scalable and its power can constantly grow and increase
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

Well, in principle, it makes sense, if the system is really scalable and its power can constantly grow and increase
That's the way, the more that the developers declare the possibility of using not only personal computers but also smartphones for this. That is, the opportunity to make a truly large-scale computer network is amazing.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

That's the way, the more that the developers declare the possibility of using not only personal computers but also smartphones for this. That is, the opportunity to make a truly large-scale computer network is amazing.
Okay, I understand that this is really cool, but why. That is, for whom this network and what functions it will implement?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

Okay, I understand that this is really cool, but why. That is, for whom this network and what functions it will implement?
Everything is very simple. Machine learning technologies are used in many areas of business and technology. But it costs a lot of money and in the context of this service, many companies and organizations will have the opportunity to use this technology. That is, in fact, this is a b2b solution. in some sense.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: